The Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gangbang scene was about to begin, and the star had yet to arrive on set. More than three weeks had passed since her last job, and money was becoming tight. This opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. Not only did the producer agree to pay her the standard fee, but he threw in a little extra, given the demands of this particular assignment.

In a gangbang scene, the star is usually far too busy, and considers herself far too important, to prep so many men herself. It can be exhausting work, which is why she needs to save her energy as much as possible. Although fluffers are rarely needed on a normal porno shoot, they are an important necessity for gangbang scenes. Every limp dick that approaches the star means extra time, which translates to extra costs. Directors know that in order to keep the actresses happy, they have to get the men in and out as quickly as possible.

"You're good to go," Mary said, removing a fully-engorged cock from her mouth. After her last gig, she was being extra cautious not to go too far.

"Here she comes," the director shouted. "Okay, Robyn is ready on the set. Let's get people into position."

"Robyn?" Mary asked, looking at one of the interns as another man with a limp dick took his place before her. "It's not Robyn Andrews, is it?"

Just as she said the name, Robyn Andrews swept past her onto the stage, wearing a long, red, silk robe. She removed the robe with a flourish, revealing a black leather corset with garter belts and silk stockings, and six-inch high heels. She lay on the bed and waited for direction.

"Hey," said the man standing before Mary. He motioned with his eyes to his flaccid dick, and Mary dutifully put it in her mouth. Less than a minute later, she produced a fully-erect cock from her lips with a slurp, and motioned for him to join the others on stage.

As Mary worked on the next man in line, she tried to hide herself from the stage by placing the man between herself and the actress lying on the mattress. The director signaled to begin rolling film, and the room filled with the grunts, groans and moans of the actors on stage. Mary felt the cock in her mouth twitch, and knew it was time to let go. Another man stepped into his place, and she wrapped her soft lips around his cock head and swirled her tongue.

The procession continued, and she mindlessly sucked on one dick after another, losing her train of thought on the task at hand. Suddenly, she heard a voice to her right.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Mary opened her eyes and looked up to see a young man wearing a sheepish grin and a reddening face.

"He's with the food service, Mary," the man to her right said, and pushed the young man out of the way. "This isn't a fucking free-for-all, you little shit!"

As the technical assistant apologized to Mary for not noticing the young man sooner, she realized that the line had ended, and she was now kneeling in full view of the stage. Just then, she made eye contact with the lead actress. The look of recognition in her expression sent chills down Mary's spine.

"Cut!" Robyn yelled. "I need to take five!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" the director shouted. "First of all, you don't say 'cut!' That's my job. Second of all..."

The actress glared at him, her face shiny and dripping with cum.

"Okay, fine," he said. "We're taking five, people. But no more than five!"

Mary tried to scurry from the room as quickly as possible, but heard a shout from behind her.

"You! Assistant!"

Mary slowly turned, and Robyn was looking straight in her direction.

"Yeah, you!" Robyn said. "Get over here. I need a towel."

Robyn quickly grabbed the nearest towel and rushed to the stage. She began to gently wipe the actress, but Robyn pushed her hand away.

"Hey, how about using a clean fucking towel?" Robyn snapped. "No telling where that thing has been!"

Robyn reached down and grabbed Mary's shirt, wiping her face with it. She gave her a phony smile, and then picked a curly hair from her teeth and swiped it across Mary's chest. Laughing to herself, she turned and strolled toward the dressing rooms.

"What was that all about?" the makeup artist asked, watching Robyn's ass wriggle from side to side as she disappeared from sight.

"I...I used to work on one of her sets, Linda," Mary explained. "Last year. She doesn't like me very much."

"I can tell!" Linda said. "But why?"

Mary sighed. "She was doing a scene, and the actor kept losing his erection. She tried everything she could to get him excited, but nothing seemed to work. Then he asked for me to come over. I sucked him for only a short while, and he was stiff as a board. I guess she took it personally."

"That must be some magic mouth you have there, Mary," Linda said with a laugh.

"Yeah...so I've been told."

***

The rumor of what happened in that closet with Mike Brown spread quickly throughout the school. By the time Mary returned to school on Monday morning, she noticed that everyone was looking at her and whispering behind her back. The boys, in particular, seemed unusually friendly and eager to talk to her. If she were forced to be honest about it, she didn't hate all the attention. After spending nearly four full years at that school blending into the background, it was nice to be noticed for the first time.

Later that week, she stayed after school for band practice, which ended late that afternoon. The school was mostly abandoned, and she took a shortcut through the gymnasium. She noticed Mike Brown playing two-on-two basketball with some of his friends, and she tried to hide her face as she slipped past them. It didn't work.

"Mary!" Mike shouted. "Hey, Mary! Come here for a minute!"

She smiled awkwardly and slowly approached the four boys, mostly looking at her shoes as she walked. She could feel their eyes burning a hole straight through her. Her pulse raced and her throat constricted.

"Hey, Mike," she croaked.

"It's good to see you again," he said, flashing his prom king smile. "I hope you don't mind, but I was telling my friends here about the other night...in the closet."

Mary blushed. She felt as if she were going to pass out.

"Anyway," he continued, "none of them believe me. So, I was thinking maybe..." He glanced around in all directions and lowered his voice. "I was thinking maybe you could show them."

At last, Mary raised her head and looked him in the eyes. She felt dizzy. "You want me to show them? Like, all of them?" They were all staring at her, grinning stupidly.

"Well, yeah," he said. "I mean, I told them all how good you are. We could use the boy's locker room. No one's in there."

Before she could respond, he took her by the hand and led her toward the locker room door. She was shaking with a combination of panic and excitement. She felt as though she wasn't in control of her own body; as if she were watching a movie. As soon as the door opened, the smell of sweat and mildew and bad cologne invaded her nostrils.

She was led down a hallway and around a few turns until they came to a row of lockers with a bench in the middle. "I shouldn't be in here," she said, her voice echoing off the walls.

"It's okay," Mike said in a calm voice. "Just take a seat right there."

The boys surrounded her in a circle and looked from one to another to see which would be bold enough to go first. Naturally, Mike was the first to speak. "Jimmy," he said, turning to the boy to his left. "You keep a lookout by the door. Brad, you take the back door, just in case. That leaves me and you, Tommy. I'll let you go first."

Tommy looked at his friend and hesitated for a minute. He looked down at Mary, and then back to Mike.

"What's the matter?" Mike asked. Tommy stammered. "What? You don't want me watching? Fine, I'll turn my back."

He turned away from them and Tommy smiled awkwardly at Mary, who quickly averted her eyes. He fumbled with his zipper, reached inside, and pulled out his cock. She immediately put it in her mouth, her desire overcoming her trepidation. As it quickly expanded in her mouth, she moaned and writhed on the bench. She reached between his legs and pulled him toward her, allowing his cock to reach deeper into her throat.

"Oh, god," Tommy cried, his eyes closed in a pained expression. "Oh, god!"

A week earlier, Tommy Morris wouldn't have known who she was. Now, she had turned him into a whimpering mess. The sensation of power was intoxicating. His body shook, and he groaned loudly as he emptied his load inside her mouth.

"Hey, quiet down," Mike whispered, turning to watch Mary finish him off. She kept sucking until Tommy gently pushed her away.

"That was fucking awesome," he whispered to her.

"Okay, go switch places with Jimmy," Mike said. As Tommy jogged away, Mike checked around the corner, and yanked down his shorts. His hard cock sprang forth, pointing toward the ceiling. He approached Mary and stuffed his cock into her mouth, burying it to the base. He held her head with his hands and fucked her mouth. She discovered she liked that.

Just as Jimmy arrived, Mike groaned and filled her mouth with hot cum. She swallowed hard, as it was more than she was expecting.

"Already?" Jimmy asked in bewilderment, watching Mike hike up his shorts.

"I'm telling you, man..." Mike said. He patted Jimmy on the shoulder.

Jimmy wasted no time. Already fully aroused, he lowered his shorts. Mary couldn't help but notice that his cock was much larger than the other two. This presented more of a challenge, but she enjoyed it. She had a crush on Jimmy in grade school, but he never paid any attention to her. He was now, she noted.

Within seconds, her swirling tongue and lush lips pushed him over the brink of ecstasy, and she swallowed her third deposit of the day. There was only one more: Brad Palmer. Brad wasn't like the other boys. In fact, she couldn't figure out why he was hanging out with them that day, as he wasn't normally part of their clique. A shy, nerdy type, Brad had been her next door neighbor since middle school. He was into books and movies, and was more creative than athletic.

Brad turned the corner and looked at her. He looked over his shoulder and saw two boys guarding the front entrance, and the other guarding the back door. "You don't have to do this," he whispered to her.

"It's okay," she replied. "I want to."

He swallowed hard and lowered his shorts. Mary was surprised to see that he was hung every bit as well as Jimmy. She took his cock in her mouth and slowly worked her way up and down his shaft. She wasn't sure why, but she wanted to take her time with this one. Brad moaned softly, and stroked his fingers through her hair.

"I...I'm gonna cum," he warned her. She realized he was the only one who provided that warning. It didn't matter, though, as she wanted to taste him. His cock expanded and twitched, and she felt that now-familiar warm and gooey sensation on her tongue. She continued sucking and slurping until he gently pushed her away.

"That was incredible," he said. "Thank you."

Naturally, word soon spread throughout the school, and Mary's reputation as a slut grew by leaps and bounds. Brad did his best to deny that anything happened, and told everyone that the other three boys had made up the whole story. It was a difficult story to believe, so his denial created just enough doubt for Mary to retain a shred of integrity.

After getting her first taste that night at the party, Mary could think of nothing else but sucking cock. She became obsessed with the act. Every time she passed a boy in the hallway, a man on the street, or even a janitor washing a floor, all she could think about was sucking their cocks. She was awestruck by the pleasure she was capable of giving, and desperately wanted to improve her technique to become even better at it and draw even more attention from the boys.

Fearful of adding to her reputation, however, she kept her desire in check for the rest of the school year. After graduation, she spotted Brad working in his yard. Her thoughts began to wander, as they always did, and she decided to pay him a visit.

"Hey, Brad," she said, wearing only a tank top and a cut-off pair of denim shorts.

If her tiny outfit made any impression on him whatsoever, he hid it well. "Hey," he said.

"Working hard I see," she remarked.

"Yep," he said.

She stood for a moment, waiting for him to acknowledge her presence in a more meaningful way. When it became apparent that he was more interested in his yard work than her, she decided to take the blunt route.

"Wanna take a break?" she asked.

"What for?" he asked, continuing his work.

"I thought maybe you'd like to have your dick sucked," she said, bluntly.

Brad nearly lopped off a couple of fingers with his hedge clippers. He quickly looked around to see if anyone may have heard her.

"Are you serious?" he whispered, his eyes wide. She nodded in response. He looked around once more. "Mary, listen, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I think you're a great girl, but..."

"I'm not asking you out on a date, silly," she interrupted. "I just really like doing it, and I know you won't tell anyone about it."

"I don't know, Mary..."

"I'll just suck it and go. No strings attached. What do you say?"

He studied her expression for a moment. "Umm...okay. I can use a break, anyway."

He led her to the back of the garage, behind a bunch of old boxes stacked nearly to the ceiling. He unzipped his fly, and Mary happily dropped to her knees in front of him.

For the next several months, Mary would pay Brad a visit several times a week. She experimented with different techniques, and was eager to learn what he liked and didn't like. She worked on relaxing her throat to take his entire length into her mouth. He really seemed to enjoy that. Although it wasn't the type of relationship she ever envisioned for herself, it worked for both of them...until she paid him a visit one day and Brad announced that he had a girlfriend.

Eventually, he went away to film school, and ended up moving out to California to pursue his dream. A couple of years later, Mary received an unexpected phone call. Brad offered her a job on his film crew. Although he didn't describe every one of her duties in the job description, he promised her that she would greatly enjoy the work. He was certainly right about that.

***

Mary had just finished setting up the props for one of the scenes when she was pulled aside by Linda.

"Hey, I have an opportunity for you to make some extra cash," Linda whispered.

"I could sure use it!" Mary replied.

"You know who Russ Hampshire is?"

"Of course," Mary said. "He's the head of one of the studios."

"Not just one of the studios, but the biggest. The guy has so much money, he doesn't know what to do with it. So every year, he throws this huge party at his mansion. He invites big wigs, celebrities, actors and actresses, you name it."

"Sounds amazing."

"It is! Or, so I've heard. Anyway, every year he comes up with some kind of party gimmick to entertain the guests. He hired a bunch of strippers one year, held a live sex performance another year, and even had a full-out masquerade orgy – or so I heard."

"Okay..."

"This year, he hired Robyn Andrews to sit behind a hole in a wall and suck off whatever dick comes through it."

Mary's eyes widened.

"Only, here's the thing: Robyn just called in sick. I'm betting she's hung over. They're scrambling for someone to take her place. Any interest? The gig pays a thous—"

"I'm in!" Mary shouted.

***

Mary entered through the servant's entrance, as instructed, ten minutes earlier than her scheduled arrival time. She was overwhelmed with nervous excitement. The thought of servicing so many men – all strangers, all anonymously – was a fantasy come true. She would have gladly done it for free, and yet she was being paid over a month's salary.

She was led through an ornate hallway and into a small room that looked as though it had been built specifically for this occasion. The room consisted only of a chair, a table, and a waste basket. A pitcher of ice water and a glass were set on the table, along with two boxes of tissues.

The servant glanced at his watch. "The guests will not be arriving for another twenty minutes," he informed her. She began to speak, but he turned his back and shut the door behind him, leaving her standing in a darkened room. The only light source came from a circular hole in the wall, just in front of the chair.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She poured herself a glass of water. She was shaking so badly, she had to hold it with both hands. She set the glass on the table, sat in the chair, and waited.

It seemed as though an eternity passed. She began to wonder if she were the object of a practical joke. Then, she heard voices from somewhere outside of the room. The voices grew louder, and she peeked through the hole to see several men and women, all dressed in expensive-looking suits and dresses, approach the wall.

"This is it?" one of the voices said. "The entertainment this year is a hole in the wall?"

"That's not just any hole," another voice responded. "Go ahead. Try it out."

A man's face suddenly appeared at the hole, and Mary leapt back out of sight.

"No peeking!" the voice said.

"How do I know it's not some gay dude in there?"

"It's a woman," the voice said. "I assure you."

"Here goes nothing," said the other voice.

The other guests began laughing, and a limp penis was suddenly thrust through the hole. Mary leaned forward and put it in her mouth.

"Whoa!" the voice said. "She's actually really good! Ooh! Wow...I'm...I'm actually...ugh..."

Mary's mouth filled with cum. The party-goers laughed and shouted.

"Step aside," another voice said, and another dick popped through the hole. Within seconds, Mary's mouth filled once more.

One after another, cocks of all shapes and sizes emerged from the hole, and one after another, Mary drained each one in a remarkably swift manner. She lost count of how many dicks she sucked that night. She was so swept away by the experience that she removed her pants and rubbed her clit to several orgasms while she sucked load after load from her satisfied guests. The first few she swallowed completely. The rest she finished in her mouth, and then emptied into a tissue. By the end of the night, her jaw was aching, but she couldn't have been happier.

***

"Mary, you're needed on set!"

"Just another day at the office," Mary muttered before placing yet another limp dick in her mouth.

"Mary, when you're done there, I need to talk to you," Linda said.

Less than a minute later, Mary gave one last slurp to a fully-engorged cock, playfully patted it on the head, and walked over to where Linda stood, off-camera. "What's up?" she asked.

Linda looked upset. "Russ Hampshire," she said.

"What about him?" Mary asked.

"The night of the party? Apparently, he decided to stick his own dick through that wall at some point."

"I sucked off Russ Hampshire?" Mary said, wearing a bewildered expression.

Linda nodded. "He was impressed, to say the least. So impressed that he wants to hire the woman behind that wall to become his personal assistant. Mary, we're talking a six-figure salary!"

Mary's eyes widened, and she felt light-headed. "I...I don't know what to say..."

"There's just one problem," Linda said. "He thinks it was Robyn Andrews behind that wall."

"No way," Mary said.

"Yes way. And he's meeting with her right now to seal the deal. She just left."

"Shit," Mary said. "That bitch is seriously going to pretend it was her?"