The Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a salary like that, you'd be surprised what some people will do."

Mary groaned, and slumped to the floor, sitting cross-legged. "It was too good to be true, anyway. Things like that don't happen to people like me."

"What on earth are you talking about?" Linda said. "Just tell Hampshire that it was you behind that wall. Don't let Robyn take this from you!"

"He would take one look at me and have me escorted off his property."

"Honey, he doesn't care what you look like. There is only one thing he cares about, and Robyn can't hold a candle to you in that department."

"I don't know. Maybe you're right."

"I know I'm right. Now, get up off that floor and go get what you deserve!"

Mary stood and hurried out the door. She jumped behind the wheel of her car and shifted into reverse. The vehicle bounced backward, making a horrible noise. She instantly hit the brakes and shifted to park. Examining the car from the outside, she instantly noticed both of her rear tires were flat.

"Shit! Shit!" she shouted, stomping on the pavement. She contemplated asking Linda to use her car, but remembered that she took the bus to work. She could call a taxi, but then would have to find some way to get back home. As she pondered her options, a car rolled up alongside her.

"Need a lift?" asked a familiar-looking man.

***

"The offer is simple," Russ said, drinking in the vision before him from head to toe. "You will be my personal assistant. You will live here in the guest suite located behind the main house. You will travel with me when I'm on the road, and will be granted separate accommodations. All of your expenses, from room and board to meals, will be paid for by me."

"This is an extraordinarily generous offer, Mr. Hampshire," Robyn purred.

"And you, my dear, have an extraordinary talent," he responded. "And please, call me Russ."

"Russ, what exactly will I be doing in this position?"

"Miss Andrews, I have always had a very high sex drive," he explained. "It has led to more trouble than I care to explain. Let me just say that after three divorces, paying you $100,000 per year to take care of my needs would be an absolute bargain."

"So, that's it, then? That's my only duty."

"That's it," he said. "You'll be on call twenty-four hours a day. You'll perform your magic with that mouth of yours whenever I ask. You may also occasionally be asked to provide that service for some important clients of mine."

"Only my mouth?"

He took another long look at her long and slender legs, and she uncrossed and crossed them for added emphasis. "With all due respect, Miss Andrews—"

"Please, call me Robyn."

"With all due respect, Robyn, pussy gets complicated. I would rather keep things simple. You can use your pussy with your boyfriend or whatever, but as long as you collect my paycheck, that wonderful mouth of yours belongs to me."

"Fair enough," she said.

"Excellent. Then, do we have an agreement?"

She stood to shake his hand when the door to his office opened. The butler held the door open, and Mary hurried into the room.

"Edgar?" Hampshire said to the butler. "What's the meaning of this? You're interrupting my meeting."

"Sir," Edgar said, "this woman claims that she was the one behind the wall during your party."

Hampshire performed the same head-to-toe examination of Mary. "Preposterous," he said. "I booked Miss Andrews here through the production company."

"Sir," Edgar stated, his cheeks flushing, "I really think you should listen to what she has to say."

Hampshire placed his hands on his desk and stared at Edgar. He lowered his stare and noticed that Edgar's fly was open. Edgar instantly zipped it back up and quickly shut the door. Robyn glared at Mary with a look that could melt through steel. Hampshire gave an exasperated sigh and waved Mary into the room.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Mary Swanson," she said. "I work for the production company as a Production Assistant."

"Ha!" Robyn snorted. "She's a professional dick sucker."

"And so are you," Mary retorted.

"Okay, ladies," Hampshire said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get to the bottom of this. Edgar said you claim that you were the one behind the wall at my party."

"Yes, sir," Mary said, "that's true."

Hampshire gave her a quizzical look, and then turned his head to Robyn. "Is this true?" he asked.

"Of course not," Robyn replied. "She's lying. She probably heard about your generous offer and decided to take advantage. It's really amazing what some people will do when money is involved."

Mary nearly choked herself with laughter. "Sir, I can prove it," she offered.

Hampshire surveyed the two of them. "Excellent idea," he said. He stood and moved to the front of his desk. He unzipped his fly and exposed his cock. "Robyn, you go first."

Robyn flashed Mary another nasty look. She rose from her chair and kneeled in front of Hampshire. She took his cock in her mouth and furiously bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Hampshire closed his eyes and leaned his head back. She began using her hands in combination with her mouth, desperately trying to make him cum as quickly as possible, before Mary even had a chance to demonstrate her abilities.

"That's enough," Hampshire said. Robyn pretended not to hear him, and continued to suck him as if her life depended on it. "I said that's enough."

At last, Robyn moved away from him. She casually wiped her mouth and returned to her seat. Hampshire looked at Mary, and she took her place kneeling in front of him. The moment her lips met his cock, the expression on his face transformed to one of pure ecstasy. He gripped the side of his desk as she worked her mouth over his shaft. His mouth opened, and his body tensed. Mary held his hips in her hands and pulled him toward her in rhythm with the movement of her mouth.

"Ugh! Oh my god!" Hampshire shouted.

Mary didn't break her pace as he spurted into her mouth. She swallowed one wave after another, and continued to massage his cock with her tongue until she was sure that she drained every last drop. She rose to her feet before him, and he looked at her with his eyes swimming in his head.

"It was you," he said.

She nodded and turned to see the reaction on Robyn's face. Instead, she saw only an empty chair. Mary took her place in the chair, and once Hampshire regained his composure, he explained the terms of the job offer. Mary happily accepted.

She left through the front entrance, giving Edgar a knowing wink, and returned to the parking lot, where her roommate's old one-night-stand Tony was waiting for her.

"It's a good thing you happened to be driving by the studio," she said upon entering his car.

"A happy coincidence," he said, putting the car in gear.

"And for that act of kindness, you deserve a reward," she said. He looked at her with a curious expression, and she smiled and placed her head in his lap.

***

Mary remained employed with Hampshire for nearly three years. One day, he asked her to entertain one of his top clients, an up-and-coming filmmaker named Steven. Steven asked for her phone number, and they began dating. Shortly thereafter, he proposed. When she accepted, that officially ended her employment with Hampshire.

The couple had three children, and remain married to this day. Like all skills, Mary's extraordinary skill diminished over time as she became more focused on motherhood and, later, her career. Now in her mid-50's, she is no longer the greatest in the world at that particular skill. That distinction now belongs to a housewife named Rochelle from the suburbs of Boston. Like every other world champion throughout history, the torch has been passed. Nothing, however, can take away from the fact that for a brief period of time, Mary Swanson was the best in the world.