All Comments on 'The Fool Ch. 10'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Impatient

Aaaah I wish the next chapter wouldn't be so long in the making! Impatiently addicted!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago

This is my favorite chapter in the story. Thank you. Great characters and writing.

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Just wow.

It has been a while since I have been completely blown away by a story or book. This series started off great, and has only gotten better. You continue to show your amazing talent at weaving a tale. There is intrigue, mayhem, action, drama, eroticism and love, all woven tightly together. I hate waiting for the next chapter, but am very thankful that you continue to share with us. I have been a big fan of Carrington and Sinclair's since the beginning, and can't wait to see their next move!

Thank you,

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Manipulators

So sick of Carrie being led around by the nose.

None of these people care about her. She is merely a tool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. sucks right? it seems like they can't fuck if there isn't: submission, obedience, power and control.

The disabled poor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reading this series I realized people deep into d/s are so... incomplete. It's not that the rest of us are much better off, but it's so glaring and raw with them. People who can never be free to be themselves except maybe for a fleeting moment and they need another person for it. Makes me sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fool Ch. 09 Previous Part
The Fool Series Info