All Comments on 'The Fool Ch. 12'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

That was an excellent and satisfying conclusion to a great story. Thank you. I look forward to your next creation.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

The ending was the best! I loved this whole story. It was super amazing. Yay!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for taking the time and patience to entertain us.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
As usual, well done!

I feel like I write the same thing at the conclusion of each of your stories but it is true in every case. You are certainly a very talented writer and I appreciate the work you put into making this and each of your stories so enjoyable. Thank you.

Theakston

ValphundValphundalmost 7 years ago
To Trumpire

I'm sorry for your dislike of this story for a couple of my flaws in judgement when reviewing and editing this for her. The author trusted me implicitly, so blame me if you have a problem with it. After further review I just can't see how that alone should affect how you read the story, but that is your prerogative.

AvidfangirlAvidfangirlalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed it. Wish there were more significant consequences for Jordan but it's unfortunately realistic that the guy takes credit for the woman's success and is well rewarded despite being an abusive sleeze.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this entire story. Not what I expected, and it kept getting better and more intriguing. Well done.

anony1300anony1300almost 7 years ago

This is an amazing story. I loved all the twists and turns. Great work!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Great Story Ellie

Everything about it was great. Thanks for sharing.

OZBOBOOZBOBOalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

What a great series. I eagerly awaited each part. Can't wait for your follow up

welldun4u2welldun4u2over 6 years ago
Adaptation

Ellie - Such an amazing story, I've been off Lit for a while and was delighted to find the entire series. The binge is over though now. I kept thinking this could be a screenplay. Please consider a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it all in one go, meaning I slept the next morning! I really wish this would become a movie, if not a tv show. I also, loved the fact that Sinclair was sweet, loving and at the same time had a kinky dominant side! Keep on writing, as anything that I read written by you is, well, amazing!

P

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 6 years ago
Publish

I want to hand over my money for a first edition. Don’t care what story you publish - just publish. Anything you have written or will write is a perfect antidote for that god awful Grey BS.

Heart felt thanks to you as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOWOWOWOWOWOW

I am so addicted to this!!! Keep up the amazingly good writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing story. I suppose you tookt he character names form the black sails tv series. Brilliantly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thank you ellie! I greatly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrific

I’m sad that this story came to an end. Please write a follow up series!

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
What a Great Read!

Thank you, Ellie, for sharing your work.

-g

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

I echo @mugsymalone... word for word!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mind blowing !!

an amazing plot, incredible detail in characters. They feel like family :)

Thanks for giving us the pleasure of reading it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fool Ch. 11 Previous Part
The Fool Series Info