The Football Bet Pt. 02

Story Info
Claire Finds Herself.
6.5k words
4.37
35.7k
28
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Finds Herself

Slowly I began to wake up. My thoughts were still cloudy. The taste of alcohol filled my mouth, turning over I saw a few empty bottles on the small table by the bed. The events of the night slowly came back to me. Then I remembered how I had left my boyfriend. Even though I had left him many times before, this time, I was confident that I wouldn't return.

I looked around searching for Damien. There was no sign of him in the bedroom. I got up then went into the bathroom. There was a sticky note stuck to the mirror.

Hello, sorry I left without saying goodbye. I hope that I see you when I get home, I will understand if I don't. I washed your clothes and left cab fare on the table downstairs.

Damien

I read it a few times before I took it down. He knew how to make me smile. Immediately after we had left my apartment, he took to me get a pair of shoes. Then we came back to his house. To say we fucked like rabbits would be an understatement. I had never been with a man that could keep up with my sexual appetite; he did that and more.

While I was taking a shower, I started to think about the things I would say to Johnny. I could wait for Damien to come home then get my stuff, but I knew that would be cowardly of me. I owed it to him and mostly to myself to go over there myself and talk it out with him.

I walked around naked with the water dripping from my body, I felt at home in his home. Damien had left me in his house all by myself. A stranger he had known for less than twenty-four hours.

I found the washing room. My clothes were neatly folded on top of the dryer. Something Johnny would've never done that for me. He still had problems working the washer and dryer.

The kitchen was huge it was unbelievable, I knew I would be cooking huge dishes for us. There it was that feeling again, the feeling that caused me to leave my life behind and go with a total stranger.

The sex was out of this world. That was not the reason. From the moment I saw Damien. I felt something I never felt before something that I had been searching for in the arms and between the sheets of many others.

I smiled as I saw another note on the dining table, next to it was some money.

Hi, was going to make you breakfast, but I was running late. Get yourself something. I am having a few friends over to watch the late night game. Don't know why I told you that. You might not be here when I get back. Last night was memorable.

Damien

There was that uncontrollable smile again. I turned the paper over.

You are silly. I love that about you. I will be home

I stopped then looked at that word home. Looking around the place was I really ready to drop everything I had known for the past seven years for this. I picked up the pen again.

Yes, I did say home. That is if you want me to be here. Then here is where I will be. I might be late, going back to get my belongings.

Claire.

I reread it over, then left it on the table. Underneath the money there was a key, I stared at it before picking it up. I placed it on my necklace. I didn't have anything else to put it on at the moment.

When I finally arrived at the apartment, my heart was beating out of my chest. I knocked on the door then waited. I heard the locks turn then the door opened. Johnny stood there looking at me.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course," he said with a smile.

The place looked the same as how I left it. The beer bottles still on the table, the dishes still in the sink. I shook my head. I didn't know what I was expecting. Maybe I was expecting too much from him after all I had fucked another man, on the couch and the floor.

"I am sorry," he said.

I turned sharply looking back at him "What?" I asked shocked.

"I shouldn't have made that bet," he shrugged. "If I didn't..."

I slapped him. "Don't!"

He looked back at me with those eyes. The eyes he always used to get me back. I had fallen for those eyes many times before. From the first moment, we met in high school I had always felt sorry for him, always coming back because I knew he would be lost without someone looking out for him.

"I fucked him!" I shouted at him. "Right there," I pointed to the floor. "You should be angry. You should be calling me all types of horrid names."

"I can't," he said again shrugging. "I am not mad at you."

"Johnny!" I shouted in aggravation. I sat down on the couch.

"I love you," he said coming over to me.

"No, Don't," I said shaking my head.

"But I do," he cried sitting next to me.

"You don't, you need me. You don't love me," I said shaking my head. "If you loved me, you wouldn't let me back in here. You wouldn't have let me fuck another man."

"Maybe, I liked the thought of you with someone else," he said with a smile. "It turned me on."

"No!" I shouted standing up. "This is not a porn movie or one of those stories. If you are telling the truth which I doubt you are, I am not one of those women that fuck other men just to turn their husbands on."

"That is not true, you have fucked to turn others on," Johnny said.

"Yes, myself," I admitted. "If someone else got turned on because of it that wasn't my intention."

"Okay, then be with both of us?" he asked

"You don't mean that," I shook my head. "You will be miserable."

He slumped back into the couch. He shook his head. "I don't know what to do."

I shook my head. I knew this was going to happen. I knew he needed someone to hold his hand. I picked up my cell phone. It was still lying on the couch. It must have fallen out of my pockets when Damien took them off of me.

"Who are you calling?" Johnny asked.

I shook my head. I never thought I was going to use this number ever again. "Hey," I said when she picked up the phone.

"What are you doing?" she replied.

"You have to come get your brother," I replied.

Johnny shook his head.

"What?" Jennifer screamed.

"You knew this day was going to come," I said standing firm. "I have had enough. You and Martha caused this problem

"How dare you say our mother's name! You don't deserve to say her name!" Jennifer shouted.

I knew what I had done in the past, and I was not proud of it. In my early days, I slept with anyone that showed any interest in me. Having the largest tits in the school made it easy to get the attention of any male figure.

Sleeping with Johnny's father was not one of the proudest moments of my life. It broke up the family. Johnny, of course, being who is never blamed me, he forgot about it and moved on. Jennifer on the other hand never did.

"The two of you spoiled him, way before I came into the picture. Now he is your problem, either he stays here by himself, or you can come and get him." I said then hung up.

"Why?" he asked with tears streaming down his face. I had never called his sister. I had told him if I ever did then it meant I would leave and never come back.

"I'm sorry, she will be here." I shook my head.

For the next two hours, I gathered most of my stuff. The rest I knew Jennifer would throw away. Johnny didn't move from his place on the couch he just sat there.

I knew what was going through his head. He was thinking of things he could say to make me change my mind. Finally, there was a knock on the door. I took a deep breath, then opened it.

"Move," Jennifer said.

"You got here quick," I replied, she pushed past me.

"Not like I had a choice," she said looking at her brother. "Who did you fuck now?" she said turning to look at me.

"Ask him," I said picking up the two trash bags. "Throw the stuff away, donate it, burn it. Either way, I don't care." I said as I picked up my car keys.

"Leave it," she said rolling her eyes. "I have one question," she said getting close to me. "When are you going to grow up? You can't fuck your way through life."

I shook my head. "You don't know anything about me, or what he did to get me to make this decision."

"Go! Just go," she said shaking her head and pointing to the door. "Never and I mean never see him again," she said her face looked like many others I had seen before.

I nodded then went out of the door. Jennifer slammed it shut behind me. "Bye Johnny," I whispered to myself.

I used the neighbor's phone to call a cab. Hopefully, Damien would be there when I pulled up. I didn't know the exact address, so I had to direct the poor taxi driver street by street.

It took us longer than expected. When we pulled up my heart jumped because I saw Damien's huge truck parked outside. The cab driver honked his horn. He didn't trust me to leave without paying the tab.

Damien walked out looking angry. Then he smiled as he saw me. The cab driver told him what happened and how much I owed. Damien smiled then paid him, even gave him a large tip. ''

"Sorry," I said with a smile.

"You can make up for it later," he gave me a wink. He looked at the bags. "That's it?"

I nodded then told him what happened. I told him everything even how I had slept with their father. I expected him to call the cab driver back. He looked down at me with those eyes that made me feel small.

"Stay here," he said as he went back into the house. "When you are sure those days are behind you, then you can come in."

I sat there, looking at the nice cars as they drove past. Neighbors were walking their dogs. Even saw a minivan with the perfect family. Was this the life that I wanted? Could I be that kind of person, that wife that he deserved? What did they say? Once a cheater always a cheater?

Thoughts began to race through my head, things I had done. People's lives I had changed. I slept with the man inside this house, because of a foolish bet. How could I blame Johnny? I had done much worse without him knowing.

I liked my job as an accountant not because I liked accounting but because it took the judging eyes from others off of me. I sighed I knew my answer, and it wasn't good. I looked back at the house. I walked to the door. He opened it with a hopeful look.

I shook my head. "I can't."

"I thought as much. Do you want me to call you a cab to take you somewhere?"

"No, I know what I must do." I gave him the biggest hug I had ever given someone. "Thank you for opening my eyes."

"Thank you for everything," he smiled. "When you're ready, you have the keys."

I put my hand in my necklace the key still hung there. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "I know what I want. When and if you think you are ready to settle down, you know where to come."

I couldn't believe it. Damien closed the door. I stood there for a few moments. I had just told him that I didn't want him and yet he still trusted me. I smiled that was my giant. I turned around and began to walk away. A man jogged past me.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

He stopped dead in his tracks looking at me. "How can I help?"

"What street is this?"

He looked at me strangely then told me the address of the nearest house. Generally, a person wouldn't give an address away like that, but a busty redhead can usually make guys do what they want. I took a mental note then walked away.

I could say that I was going nowhere, that I had left the two best men in my life. But that would be lying. I know exactly who I am, what I want and where I am going. I like being with many men. I like the feeling of being able to do what I want, with who I want. Jennifer called me a slut. So why not embrace that?

Weeks passed quickly. I stayed with a friend for the first week. I found a job at a local sports bar, the type where the girls dress provocatively to get the attention of male customers. This place had the servers wearing short skirts and tight tops. None of the other girls wore their tops as tight as I did or their skirts as short as me.

"Come here you little minx!" one of the customers said. The drunk man grabbed me by the waist. His hand slipped down my back then to my ass. He gave it a nice squeeze. I returned the favor by squeezing his hard dick under the table.

"Now you're not supposed to touch," I said playfully slapping him. It was a show of course. I loved the attention. "Are you guys finishing or do you want another round?" I asked while squeezing his hard dick.

He was a lost for words. He looked over at his friends. "Another round?"

They all roared with laughter, then ordered more drinks. I laughed with them then walked away. "Stupid men," I laughed to myself.

At the end of the night, I had more tips than any of the others. As usual, the other women were mad at me for using my assets. I couldn't help that I was blessed with more than they had, and I used what I had to my advantage.

"Whore," one of the other servers shouted at me as she got in her car.

"Yup and proud of it!" I shouted back.

I wasn't sleeping with any of the men I flirted or teased. The truth of the matter was I hadn't slept with anyone since Damien. Sure I had a few customers meet me at the back of the bar after hours for a quick blow job, or I let them fuck my tits. I never fucked them.

I got into my car it was a horrible car that my friend let me borrow until I could afford my own. As usual, I drove the long way back to the apartment.

I stopped short of Damien's house. His truck sat parked in the driveway. All the lights inside the house were off. I imagined him sleeping with his massive arms and huge dick going to waste in that large bed. I sat there thumbing the key that still hung my neck.

There were times I made it up to the door, ready to put the key in and turn, just before I would put it in I would turn and walk away. Tonight was no different. I got out of my car, walked past the truck running my fingers across it. The security light turned on. I looked up and waved at the video camera as I stepped in front of it. I don't know what he thought of when or if he looked at it. I took the key from around my neck. This time, I would do it I thought to myself, I pushed the key into the hole.

"Turn it, you stupid bitch," I whispered.

Click

The door opened. I took a deep breath then entered. The house was cold. The air was still and there was not a sound. I slowly walked through the living room, trying to be quiet as possible. I reached the stairs, I looked up them, knowing his room was just to the right, I could walk up there and be with him. I shook my head. I wasn't ready for that. I walked to the kitchen.

I ran my hands over the counter tops. I stood and stared at the stainless steel appliances. Then something caught my eye. It was a note sitting on the table. I walked over to it.

Hi there, if you are reading this then you finally made it inside. If you are hungry, there will always be leftovers in the microwave. I hate the car you are driving it makes a horrid sound as you drive away. Take my truck. I bought another one for myself it is in the garage. Trust me I won't report it stolen. I will take care of the crap mobile.

Damien

I started crying. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the noises. I turned and looked inside the microwave. There was a plate with foil wrapped over it. There were keys next to the note. I couldn't do it; he meant so much to me.

I knew him well enough to know he would be mad if I didn't take it. I picked them up then placed the old keys down on the table. Slowly I walked back out, locking the door behind me. Gently I opened the truck door.

I marveled at the inside, leather interior. It came with everything. I started it up then I saw Damien. He was staring down at me from his window. I waved up at him, and he waved back. I pulled out of the driveway.

"Why don't you just go to him?" my roommate said. She was getting ready to go to work. "You have been over his house every night for the past month."

I nodded. It had been just over a month since Damien gave me the truck. He had even changed it over to my name. I had received the notice in the mail, meaning he knew where I was.

"You know why," I said.

"I think he knows you like to be with other guys. And I don't believe he cares," she said.

I nodded. I still hadn't slept with anyone. I had left the bar because of complications. A married woman came in claiming that her husband had slept with one of the servers. Of course, everyone that worked there blamed me. Even though I hadn't slept with him, I may have fooled around with him. Needless to say, it was time to move on.

Now I worked in a strip club. I was making more money, and there was no chance an angry wife would come in complaining about their cheating husbands. Which I never understood, the husband was the one that made the commitment. I and others like me never made a commitment to anyone so why get mad at us?

The club was close to the airport, in a seedy part of town. No one came just to see women strip. The private rooms were a free for all once the doors closed. I loved working there I could do what I want, with who I wanted.

Just the other night I had taken a nice looking man into the back, he told me it was his last night of freedom before he got married. I sucked him off twice before sending him back to his friends, they all came back to me looking for some action too. I let them all return to the room so they could jack themselves off all over my tits. I charged them double the price of our highest lap dance. Which they paid. That night I didn't go to Damien's house.

"Seriously, think about it," the roommate said before leaving.

I laid on my bed honestly thinking about it. I loved the freedom I had. I could have let those guys fuck me. So why didn't I? It had been over two months now and I still hadn't let anyone fuck me.

The closest was the technician that came to fix the air conditioning. I was short on money, so I let him rub his dick between my ass cheeks which I didn't even know was a thing until he literally begged me for it. He came faster than anyone I had ever known.

My cell phone went off. I looked at the screen. It was one of the other dancers from work. I sighed then answered it. "It's my night off. This better be good."

"A man is looking for you," one of the other dancers said.

I shook my head. There was always a person asking for me. The bachelor from the other night came every night afterward looking for me.

"Tell him I will be there tomorrow," I said.

"If you're not going to come. Can I have him?"

"Sure go for it," I said hanging up the phone.

Within minutes the phone rang again. "I said you could have him," I shouted.

"I think your giant is here," Tabitha said. She was my roommate and more. She understood me like no other. "Laura has her hands all over him.

My heart dropped. It couldn't be him. "Is he black?" I asked.

"Yes, I think I can remember a description is there something else I should be looking for?"

"Does he have a tattoo of a large bird on his right arm?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

"Hold on. I can't see his arm. Wait never mind Laura just lifted his shirt a little," Tabatha paused for a moment. "Yup there is a tattoo there, don't know what it is."

I got out of my bed and hurried towards the door. I was only in my jogging pants and a shirt. "Tell Laura to back the fuck off, or I will tear her eyes out!" I yelled.

"Wow, okay fine! Does that mean you are coming?" Tabatha said surprised.

"Yes, I am on my way. He gets free drinks until I get there," I said.

"I can keep him company until you get here," Tabatha teased.

"Tabby, I love you, but you touch him. I will pop your implants," I smiled.

"Love you too, girl. Hurry," Tabatha said as she hung up.

I gunned the truck as fast as I dared I couldn't afford a speeding ticket. All I could think of was my giant around all those naked boobs. I knew how much Damien loved huge tits. I had the biggest natural tits in the place. Tabitha had me beat with her huge implants.

12