The Football Bet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skidded the truck to a stop outside of the club. "Hey Claire, I thought it was your night off?" Rick, the bouncer, said as I walked up.

"It is, I am not here," I said walking inside.

There he was in the corner with no around him. I breathed a sigh of relief. Tabitha walked up to me, with her long bleach blonde hair and her oversized boobs, I always marveled how she was so small and but had those huge things on her.

"I had to cat claw, but he is all yours," she smiled.

"I owe you," I smiled.

"Go get him," she smiled back before planting a playful smack on my ass.

I walked over to him. He smiled as he saw me, and I melted right away.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he replied.

I sat next to him. Luckily Rachel was on the stage nearest to him. She was small chested. A great dancer but no real threat.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Surely not her," he said looking at Rachel.

"Not your type," I laughed.

"No," he said. Then his face got serious. "I met someone."

My heart dropped. I felt like someone had punched me as hard as they could in my stomach. I knew I didn't have a right to be jealous or upset after all the things I had done.

"Is it serious?" I asked.

"It is getting close," he replied.

"Have you?" I began to ask. "No, it's none of my business."

"No," he replied. "But she is getting anxious."

"She can fucking wait!" I replied without thinking.

"Is there somewhere we can talk, without the music?" he asked.

I nodded then took him by the hand into one of the backrooms. "No one will bother us here," I said sitting down beside him on the small couch.

"Listen, I came here because I still have feelings for you, and before I pursue this other relationship. I want to know what is happening with you."

I sat back then looked at him. I shook my head. "I have done things, which I know you won't like."

He turned to face me. Then pulled me to him, with one swift move he planted me on his lap. I smiled this was my giant.

"I should've accepted the things you have done as just things in your past," he said. He wrapped his hands around my waist, his huge hands cupping my ass.

"Yes, you should have," I nodded putting my hands on his broad chest. "I have to tell you I like the life I have now. I like dancing because I am good at it, and I love the attention."

"And the men," he said.

"And women," I smiled.

"Okay, I didn't know that," he smiled.

"Neither did I until Tabitha," I shrugged.

"Okay, I can deal with that."

"What do you mean?"

"No more sneaking around," he said strictly.

My heart raced. "You mean, I can still keep all this and you?"

"Not all of it," he said with a strict voice.

"The dancing, the attention, but no other men."

I sat back on his hands. I looked him in the eyes. I could see he meant it. That would mean no more surprise blow jobs, tit fucks and no specials for bachelor parties.

"Hell, Tabitha can pick up my slack," I shrugged.

"Oh no, she can't," he shook his head. "She is part of the deal too."

I kissed him as hard as I possibly could.

"Deal!" I said when our lips parted.

"Now do I get a lap dance?"

"Nope, not here," I said getting off of his lap.

"Where are we going?" he asked as I pulled him.

"Our house, you can call that other bitch on the way there and tell her to fuck off!" I said.

We walked out of the private rooms when we got out to the floor I saw Tabitha she was standing close to the bar.

"Come on Tabby, you're coming too," I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Sorry Mike, guess I am going somewhere," Tabitha said to the man behind the bar.

We drove our separate vehicles back to his house, which I could start calling my house. When we finally pulled up. Tabitha looked at it in awe.

"This is your place?" she asked Damien.

"Yeah, I mean..."

"No, Tabby, it's ours," I said grabbing the two of them again.

"You like grabbing us," my giant said.

"I like claiming things," I shrugged.

"Guess we belong to her," Tabitha said with a smile.

Once we got inside, I pushed him onto the couch. I quickly kneeled to the floor in front of him. Tabitha joined me. The two of us unbuckled his belt and pulled the jeans off.

"Holy shit!" Tabitha exclaimed, as his dick sprung free of his boxers.

I nodded as I grabbed a hold of it with one hand. Tabitha began to suck on him. As I stroked his hardening dick. He began to moan as we both began to take turns sucking and stroking him. A few times we kissed each other and made our tongues touch while licking his big dick.

"Fuck," he moaned as I tried to deep throat him.

"That's all you can take?" Tabitha challenged me.

"Can you do better?" I smiled.

"Watch," she said. As she settled down in front of him.

She took his dick in one hand then opened her mouth. What happened next was unbelievable. Inch by inch she took him into her mouth. She sat upright with her hands braced on his knees as she tried to take more of it down her throat. I watched her throat swell as she began to take more of it.

"That's it!" he said watching her take him into her mouth. Her nails dug into his knees as she pushed her head down. "Holy shit," he said. I could tell he was near to cumming. "Push her head," he ordered.

Tabitha nodded her head, with her eyes tearing. I quickly grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down. She didn't fight back as his whole length disappeared into her mouth. Tabitha expertly buried her head between his legs.

"Right there," he said as he pushed upwards. "Right fucking there,"

I watched as he came, I felt her throat; I could feel his dick pulsing as he came. I squeezed it and massaged it. Tabitha sprang up with a deep gasp. Her face a bright red, she took deep breaths as she filled her lungs back up. I licked him clean as he finished cumming.

"That was incredible," I said as I kissed her. I loved the taste of his cum in her mouth. She grabbed my head and kissed me. Her tongue danced inside of my mouth. She squeezed my tits as she pushed me down onto the floor.

I liked when she took me. She loved to take control of the situation in the bedroom. My pants came down next, then my underwear, her her lips slowly kissed their way down my body, then her head disappeared between my legs. My hands instantly gripped the floor as she began to lick and suck on me. My legs twitched immediately.

"God dammit," I screamed. My body was no longer under my control. With every move of her tongue, she sent my body into spasms of pleasure. Then she stopped. She knew me too well, every lick, every movement of her fingers made my body arch.

I ran my fingers through my hair as another wave rushed through me, I couldn't last much longer, then she stopped. I looked up and over my boobs to see what was going on. Buried behind Tabitha pert little ass, I could see Damien's head. He was eating her out from behind.

"Damn, he is good," she said shaking her head as she looked at me. I could see his hands gripping her waist as his head moved this way and that.

"Wait until you feel his dick," I smiled. She just smiled then returned her head between my legs. I came again and again. And in turn so did she. Every time she came, she would stop, then continue.

"Enough!" she shouted. "Fuck me,"

I pulled away from her, as he lined up his dick, I watched as she arched her back and her eyes closed. I knew that feeling all too well. She was being filled and stretched with his huge dick. Damien looked at me with a smile then wink as he fucked her from behind.

"Oh My," she yelled time and again as he gripped her hips and fucked her hard.

"Take it bitch," I said as I got close to her face which was dripping with sweat, her hair clung to her face. She took one of her hands from the ground, gripped my face and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said putting her forehead close to mine. We stared at each other.

"That's what friends are for," I smiled.

I lay on the floor and slid myself under her. Instantly she began to finger fuck me. I began to lick her as Damien's dick pounded her dripping pussy.

I took his cock out of her and put it in my mouth. The mix of the two of them tasted good. Damien began to fuck down into my mouth, then he took it out of my mouth and put it back into her. He went back and forth until he was ready to cum.

Tabitha and I both got close together so he could cum on our faces.

"I'm cumming," he shouted as he came hard covering our faces with his cum. He collapsed backward onto the couch. His chest heaved up and down.

We both licked and kissed each other until we got all of his cum off. We joined him on the couch. He wrapped his big arms around us both.

"No more guys right?" he asked looking at me.

"Nope," I shook my head.

He looked over at Tabitha. She grabbed his dick.

"No more bitches?"

"Nope," he replied.

We all laughed. I got up, then began to walk to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I am going to make something in my kitchen," I smiled. "Don't know what I am going to make, but I am making something."

I left the two of them alone while I cooked up some vegetables and chicken. I hadn't cooked naked in a while. The feeling was fantastic.

"Hope you two are in the mood for a late dinner," I said.

There was no answer; they were too quiet. I walked back into the living room to find Tabitha bouncing her huge fake tits up and down on his dick, while he was watching football. I shook my head.

"You didn't tell me he was a boob guy," she said looking at me as I came closer.

"Didn't think I had to," I said as I cupped mine in both hands.

"Get on the other side," she smiled.

I took my bra off and joined her. She was on one side of Damien's lap I took the other. We cupped our big tits around his dick and bounced them in unison. He was in tit heaven. He began to fuck upward between our boobs.

"We should do this every day," I smiled looking at Damien's closed eyes.

"You can take three days, I will take three, and we share the last one?" Tabitha said.

"Sunday, Double tit fuck Sunday," Damien smiled.

"Deal," we both laughed. We bounced harder and faster.

"I have an idea," Tabitha said. She got up and walked out of the house naked.

Damien and I looked puzzled. She came back in with something in her hands that made me smile from ear to ear. She wrapped it around her waist, and instantly I crawled over to her.

I wrapped my mouth around her plastic dick. It was by no means as tasteful or as big or thick as Damien's, but I loved how she made me feel.

"That's it bitch, suck that fake dick," she laughed as she fucked my mouth.

"Get on the floor. I will show you," I laughed. We both played the role of horny men that wanted to fuck busty strippers when we were back at our apartment.

Damien was enjoying the show. He had his dick in his hand as he watched me straddle Tabitha. I slowly lowered myself onto her fake cock, holding and squeezing her boobs. I slowly began to ride her up and down. We both sucked and squeezed each other's tits.

Then I felt Damien behind me. He had his hand on my hips. I felt the head of his dick at the entrance of my ass. I looked down at Tabitha. She knew it had been a fantasy of mine. I laid down on her looking into her blue eyes.

"Breathe," she smiled.

I felt him push forward, at first it slipped out, then after a few more attempts. I felt it, the head of his dick punctured it's way into my virgin ass.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed as the pain rushed through my body. He slowly began to inch it into me. I relaxed and took deep breaths as I felt more of his fill my ass.

"That's it," Tabitha said kissing me. They both began to fuck me. At first, they were out of rhythm, but then they began to fuck me at the same pace.

I felt it build inside me. I was on the verge of a massive orgasm. "Faster," I pleaded.

Damien grabbed my long red hair and pulled on it. He began fucking my ass harder. Tabitha squeezed and twisted my nipples. I came harder than I ever had. I collapsed on Tabitha's huge tits.

"My turn," Tabitha squealed.

I bowed out from pure exhaustion. I could barely breathe, my lungs and body felt like they were on fire.

Tabitha climbed on top of Damien she squatted over his dick with his back to him. She lined up his cock with her ass, then slowly lowered herself down.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed as it entered her. She had told me she had done anal one or two times. Seeing her bounce up and down on it, with her knees bent like that. Instantly made me want her. She began bouncing harder and faster. Her huge tits were bouncing with her.

"Lick me," she said. Putting her fingers in her pussy.

I quickly obeyed, parting Damien's legs. I licked and sucked on her as she bounced.

"I'm cumming," Damien announced.

Tabitha fell back off of him, as I took his dick in my mouth. He came hard, filling my mouth. I sat up and began to kiss Tabitha. The both of us sharing his cum.

"Think we should do this every football game," he smiled. After we all caught our breath.

"I'm down," Tabitha smiled.

"Of course, you would be. let's go eat," I said.

Later that night I got out of bed, leaving the two of them laying together. I walked to the window. I remembered being parked just a few meters from the driveway, looking up at this same window. Wondering what it would be like to live here. Then I looked down at the driveway. I almost took a step back. There was an image of me with my bags in my hands. I knew it was just my imagination. The image of myself looked back at me, she waved. Then she walked away. I was no longer than lost, needful person. At the end of the driveway, she disappeared.

"Bye Claire," I said.

She looked back then waved.

"Come back to bed, I'm cold," Tabitha whined.

"Coming," I said.

12