All Comments on 'The Footsore Flight Attendants Ch. 03'

by davidmuleguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent flight attendant feet/shoeplay fetish story. Will you be making more of these stories?

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
More flight attendant stories?

Thanks for your comment!

If you haven't read it, my 7-part story 'Flight SH 123 to Corfu' is a flight attendant story, and is also AFP related. I've posted an improved version at MistressDestiny.com, mostly reworking chapters 6 & 7.

Another flight attendant story is in the pipeline but for the moment I'm working on a rewrite of one of my older stories.

The Footsore Flight Attendants is pretty much a complete rewrite of my 2011 story 'The Ankle-Crossing Air Hostess', which I asked Lit to delete because of the Comfort Station / Litter Department similarities, but they say they don't delete stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reply

Indeed I have read all of your flight attendants stories. I can't get enough of flight attendant feet/shoeplay videos/stories. At first I like to watch candid videos of FAs feet/shoeplaying but they have become increasingly rare lately (the free ones at least) and many have been taken down. So I turn to stories such as yours to help satisfy my appetite lol. FAs feet and shoeplays are just amazing as a result of the insane amount of walking they have to do often wearing high heels. For me they're like the holy grail for foot fetishists.

Anyway, thanks for the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Website/Forum?

Btw, do you know if there are any specialized website/forums for flight attendants fetish? I've been trying to search for them but no luck. Thanks.

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reply.

I don't know of any dedicated FA related story sites, but after so many years of the Internet, I think there have to be hundreds of such stories scattered about out there by now.

Have you thought of opening a thread here in the Lit forum?

I bet you'd get tons of responses, pointers as to where such stories can be found.

It would lead to a great discussion too, with like-minded readers.

I certainly agree with you that the FA genre is a very exciting one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reply

Maybe I will open a thread. But where should I put it though? Story ideas? Fetish? Other sections? Also, do I make it about FA in general or specialized? I mean the FA image as a whole is attractive to many but as a foot fetishist it's their feet, legs, high heels, shoeplay and pantyhose/stocking that attract me the most. Should be quite a number of ppl who shared my fetish though. I mean there is a market for used FA shoes and tights ffs.

Also, a story idea. Maybe feature FA wearing high heeled boots sometime? The con is there will be no shoeplay except footing adjustments (which imo can be quite intoxicating in itself). But imagine how extra sweaty and smelly their feet will be at the end of their long shift after being imprisoned in those boots!

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reply.

I think I would go with the 'Fetish & Sexuality Central' board (which is very popular and has many viewers), and title your thread 'Flight Attendant Feet', which is specific.

In your opening post, you could enlarge on the thread title and set out more fully your particular areas of interest. And request pointers as to where such related stories and videos can be found.

Boots? I'm not a fan - they cover up what I want to see! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reply

How about if there is a rip in the nylon at the soles? So it's like dual combo nylon+barefoot smell. I think I've even seen a candid FA video where this actually occurs. Or maybe one of the toes managed to pierce through the nylon?

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reply.

Yes, I could easily work such a scene into my next FA story; it would fit in well with the scenario I have in mind.

I'll make it my next story, once I've posted my present rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous