The Forbidden Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaah," she cried out as she quivered on the vibrating shaft. Then she felt a tug at her arms... and her legs. The chains were tightening on their own. She tried to pull her hand out of the circle, but it, too, was tightening rapidly. She pulled furiously against the chain, but that only caused it to stiffen.

She was trapped!

The first orgasm was powerful, one of the most powerful she had ever experienced. It tore through her suddenly like a fire flashing through dry grass. Her cry of "Aiiiieeeeeeee," echoed in the grayness of the Omega night.

The chains were growing tighter. They were pulling her legs farther and farther apart, causing her to sink lower and lower upon the rod. Soon she was a tight, naked X beneath the Omega. Then the chains tightened just a little further.

She groaned as her body adjusted to the tension and she sank even lower on the rod. She could now feel the bulb inside her... pressing against her cervix... vibrating furiously as it followed the melody of the harmonics created between it and the rods on the other Omegas.

The vibrations suddenly stopped, leaving Gloria panting and sweating beneath the arch. "Nooooo!" she yelled at the night sky. "No, No, No, NO!" she screamed.

On the fourth "NO!" the vibrations began again. Now they were rolling between fast and slow, strong and just barely there. All the while, the harmonics of speed and intensity slowly ran beneath those waves of speed and strength.

Gloria's moans rose and fell with the waves within her. As the vibrations became faster, she found her voice becoming more shrill as she cried out. The volume of her cries also rose and fell with the intensity of the vibration while her pitch continued to follow the speed. It was an interesting song of passion which she was singing to the empty darkness.

Her song had just hit its tenth crescendo when something changed. The bulb was starting to become warm within her. She could feel the heat of the rod against her outer labia. The warmth within her was less intense, but it seemed to be spreading from her womb throughout her body. The chains seemed to be growing warm-- almost hot-- in her hands.

She looked around her. Something was different. She could clearly see the huts that made up the living quarters and work areas. That couldn't be. She had doused all outside lighting so she could be alone beneath the stars. The buildings should be lost in the dull grayness of starlight and moonlight, but instead they were illuminated almost as if giant bonfires had been lit, their flickering flames illuminating the darkness.

She looked up. The arch above her was glowing a dull red. The arch which preceded the center arch was glowing a much brighter red. The following arch was barely glowing.

There was a loud "Snap!" followed by a deep "Pop!" Her eyes were drawn back to the first arch. Another "Snap!" as a spark jumped from the rod to the top of the arch. That was instantly followed by a deep "Pop!" as a much more intense bolt of lightning jumped from the arch to the bulb.

"Noooooo!" she screamed as she felt the hairs on her body beginning to stand out from her skin.

"Nooooooooooo!" she screamed in terror as she awaited the discharge which would most likely kill her.

Then the power tore through her body. Her muscles spasmed and quivered as the power shot from the base of the Omega to the top of the arch and then back down again. Her body bounced against the rod which impaled her.

The pulse came again. This time it felt as if all of the energy came through the bulb on the end of the rod and emanated out through her body.

She cried out once again, this time in passion, not pain. Her mind was racing as the "Aaaaahhhh!" sang out into the night. This was not electricity going through her body. It was power of some sort, but it was not electrical. If it was, it would have killed her. Instead, it was making her body... alive.

She was more alive than she had ever been before in her life. She was turned on. She didn't mean that in a sexual way-- though she was also very definitely sexually turned on beyond belief. "Turned on" was the only way she could describe what was happening to her. It was as if every portion of her body was alive in a new way. He nipples were tingling in ways they had never done before. Her lips-- both above and below-- were swollen and tingling with sexual energy that made them alive in a new way she had never before even imagined. And her mind... her mind was alive with energy.

"That's it!" she cried out. "It's sexual energy. The arch is pouring sexual energy into my body!"

"Why?" she asked herself. "What is the purpose of filling me with sexual energy?"

Her mind was unable to answer itself as a new round of pulses tore through her body. Her throaty "Aaaaah" became a shrill "Aaiiiieee" as pulse after pulse slammed into her body and caused her to bounce and dance on the now almost hot shaft upon which she was impaled.

She could feel it building within her. As she thrashed and quivered beneath the glowing arch, she could see the soft glow of Omega's moon slowly sliding completely behind the shadow of the planet.

It would happen now. Would she survive it? What else would happen in that moment?

The moon was gone. The chains pulled even tighter. The rod began vibrating furiously. She was sure that her insides were cooking from the heat. One last, giant pulse rocked her body forcing her to explode in a powerful, massive, uncontrollable, orgasm.

She could hear the chains scrapping as she pulled against them. She was vaguely aware of her own voice crying out loudly and shrilly. If she had not been held so tightly, she surely would have injured herself with her violent thrashing as waves of pleasure erupted within her body.

And then, suddenly, in the midst of this unbearable passion, her mind became totally clear. Symbols and images poured through her mind. A voice seemed to speak. "Who are you?" it asked. "We have had no contact with Star Colony since the attack many centuries ago."

"We are friends," she tried to say. But instead of words, symbols filled her mind while her lips were silent. "We come in peace," she tried to add. More symbols flashed through her mind.

"We will come to meet you," the voice answered. "You must be a very powerful woman to have contacted us from so far away. You must be a great leader."

In response, the symbols in her mind formed, "I will await your presence with joy in my heart."

"We will arrive before your station turns to face the sun," the voice answered firmly. "We too look forward with joy in our hearts to when we meet."

Gloria hung limply in the chains. The moon was low on the horizon, but once again bright in the sky. Sweat covered her body and she shivered slightly in the cool, night air. The prevailing winds of the planet carried the heat of the sun side well into the darkness, but even still, the night air was cool against wet, naked skin.

The chains holding her legs began to writhe and expand. The circles around her ankles opened so that she could kick the chains free from her legs. The chain from the lower connector to the upper one remained stiff, as did the chain leading to her arms.

"Why didn't you release?" she asked quietly as she looked up at the tight chain.

As if in response, it pulled tighter, lifting her slightly. "Oh," she said softly as she went up onto her tiptoes and pulled herself free of the shaft and ball.

Almost as soon as she was clear of the shaft, the upper chains relaxed and lengthened. Gloria felt herself dropping to the ground. Her legs would not support her.

Looking over at the shaft she said aloud, "That would have been very uncomfortable." Then looking up at the arch she added, "Thank you."

Gloria was unsure of how long she lay semi-conscious on the base of the Omega. Her body was exhausted. Perhaps she had internal injuries. She couldn't know for sure. Eventually, she felt her strength returning slightly and pushed herself to her knees and then to her feet.

"I wonder what they are like?" she asked herself aloud as she staggered back to the shed.

As she stumbled into the monitoring area, she added, "And how do I explain this to the rest of the team?"

The last thing she did before falling onto her bed was to pull the safety pin from a large red switch and slam it into place with her palm. A loud Klaxon sounded throughout the compound and seconds later a an extremely brilliant, supra-light burst shot forth from the special antenna pointed at Colony Triest.

The power of the emergency beacon melted the antenna, but it would reach Triest in just nine hours. A full crew with augmented security details would depart immediately and arrive a little more than 72 hours after that if they traveled at maximum star drive power.

As she drifted into a deep sleep, Gloria smiled and said aloud, "I can't wait to see Doctor Jensen's face when I tell him that I used his Orgasmatron to make first contact with an alien race."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Please note: I love hearing from all of you,

but because of a few vicious trolls,

I am no longer allowing anonymous posts.

Any anonymous comments-- good or bad--

will be deleted. I will-- of course-- continue to

read them, but I will not leave them on the site.

Please put your name or your Literotica username

on your comments. Claim what you say.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12