All Comments on 'The Forbidden Christian Pt. 02'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Oh My Word!!!!

Absolutely Amazing! This is by far one of the hottest audios I'm had the pleasure of hearing..You're voice amped it up perfectly,what a beautiful bond,mother and son....always together forever.

Some parts were reminiscent to Jessica Trollop's 'The Perfect Couple', that impaler type machine with the settings,but to hear you describe it,detail by delicious detail... Phew! Just letting you know I didn't last thru the whole audio,I made a huge mess of myself haha.

I've noticed this is only you're third audio,second one about incest? PLEASE...I sure hope you continue with more and more and more in the future😍,you're voice is too damn hot to be ignored. Thanks

Btw,when you described the mother and her big wide hips,oh dear,I almost lost it at that little line,Mmm,what a sight that would be to see his mother on a bed,face down with her butt arched up,waiting to be impaled by her son..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn that was intense!

The sinister plot is freaky but is having some major payoffs. I love how this mother is having all her reluctance melted away until she can't help but totally give into the son. The audio is top notch and the female voices are hot as hell. Keep it up!

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years ago
Amazing

Pretty amazing and high quality, hope that there will be a part 3 with them together after the therapy sessions. Maybe even impregnation?

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago
The brilliance continues.... no increases!

So, the first one was absolutely brilliant, so I assumed it can only go down hill from here. The text synopsis didn't sound too promising to me because I love the anticipation and teasing and psychological playing as much as the release and felt if the son gets to fuck his Mother it will destroy the tension and suspension of disbelief... boy was I wrong! This chapter is easily as good as part one and really blew my mind.

So realistically, how on earth could a son fuck his own Mother who would never consent to incest!? Seduction? Nope... For such a fantastical thing to happen, you need a fantastic solution. And this twisted therapist has just the medicine. *Spoiler*, the ingeniousness of putting her in a fucking machine so she makes fucking motions is fantastic. Hearing her resist and the dirty talk was so hot.

I hope part 3 if there is a part 3 keeps up the standards, and I hope Mother doesn't break so easily. I hope there is still tension and struggle and resistance and I hope it all works out in the end and she is knocked up and consensualy married to her son as his lover and wife and Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wish I had this audio to play and listen with my mother.

I love this story. It is so erotic and beautiful. I fantasize about this with my very mother. I am listening for the second d time with such cravings.

If my mother were still alive I would play this so should could her this.

I would love to listen to this story with my mother.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure about even listening to this audio, BUT FUCK GIRL, you have one beautifully, twisted, perverted mind! And thank god you do! 5 🌟

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

Had to go to chapter 2! Like a good book, can’t put it down!!! OMG, he takes his mother, TAKES HER! DELICIOUS!

Loverofincest69Loverofincest69over 1 year ago

I would love for this to be a porn movie using a real mother and son and to do this with them for real that would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Those damn echoes. I know this is an older story, the echoes are distracting from a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I rather like the echoes ……it adds to the mood and makes it more of a mindfuck…an incestual romantic mindfuck. As the therapists says later in the story. This story is so good it's become an addiction of mine that is better then real sex.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

Fantastic audio ❤️

GeMiNiZtWiSeD420GeMiNiZtWiSeD420about 2 months ago

I'd love to get chance to write within you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous