All Comments on 'The Forbidden Christian Pt. 04'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Yes!!!!!!

The queen of Mom/Son stories is baaaaack!! But seriously thank you so much for another audio of my favorite incest genre....Nothing compares to a mothers undenying love for her son plus the same son coming back home to the woman who birthed him....So fitting/erotic.....Please more audios on the way...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible!!!

The voice acting is top notch and the series has an excellent format and progression. Details of the mother’s curves are exceptional too. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
want more

great story really want to hear more pleas

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 6 years ago
Another great installment

Really enjoyed this, especially the descriptions of Mother's big ass, and the psychology of making her confront the incest debauchery head-on in the forefront of her mind. As always, amazingly good voice acting.

TellingTellingabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Its ok think friends mom?

Like real!

You amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very beautiful as other parts

Imazing 😍😍 please continue the series, there are many people waiting

MistressTitsMistressTitsabout 6 years ago
Your voice is so familiar.

My husband and I listen to your audio stories and both of us were trying to place your voice. It might simply be one of those voices which sound like a few other people. I happen to appreciate voice acting because I enjoy gaming, and yours is wonderful. You sound like some of the characters in a few different Bioware games. If you ever have an interest in that I would completely enjoy playing a game which you had a role in it.

The style of this story was a little different at first, but listening to it with my husband makes it very exciting. I appreciate the imagination boost from this sort of thing. We have been married for 18 years and have a more enjoyable, varied, and frequent sex life now than we did in our twenties. Enjoying erotic stories, movies, role playing, and encouraging one another to be fulfilled has made us a much better couple all around. I know what we have is atypical, and I appreciate sites like this for helping us to have what we do. Thank you for your contribution! I know we are both looking forward to listening to more of your audio stories!

Lionheart61Lionheart61almost 6 years ago
Sound Effects

Been listening to these and I have to say, even though all of them sound good, this one in particular had the best sound effects. Sounded so real.

NovaronNovaronabout 4 years ago
Very hot

I have found this entire series so sensual and really gets me hard especially how you encourage the mother to give in to what she wants. I sure wish I was her son to blow a loving load into her mouth and then kiss her lovingly with my taste still there.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally captivating,so erotic , can't stop ejaculating

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! SO HOT! Now this would make a great PORNO VIDEO! With the same dialogue, sounds EVERTHING! Another5 star ⭐️ performance. Can’t wait for the saga to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mom and I would like to book a stay in your basement. Where do we get tickets?

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

your driving me crazy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God I'm going to make my mother my whore after hearing this. Fuck my mom and her holes

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would pay $5000 to role play with you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Oh mom, you in your short nightie, no bra, no panties. I can see most of your nice round ass. I can see your tits with the lamp light making you look almost naked. You're in front of your dresser mirror when I come up behind you naked, my cock hard. I reach around you and grab your tits in my hands as I whisper in your ear, "I want to fuck you so much!"

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

superb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous