The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is bad..." Jesse said after awhile. I want to take you and fuck you up so bad." His lip bit the bottom of mine dangerously. "I can't even get away from you."

Right as the "you" came out of his mouth, he slammed me against the wall and kissed me hard and rough. I gasped in surprise, as I had not expected this. The sexual energy amped all the way up as I thought about the guy of my dreams sandwiching me between him and the wall. His fingers were laced in my hair and we were officially in one another's death lock, knowing this was wrong, but all human reason going out the window. His hands daringly pushed my hands against the wall. My brain was swimming, and I felt my female parts starting to tingle.

I turned around, sticking my tongue in his ear, biting his neck, grabbing his ass. I wanted to savor every sensation I was feeling at that moment, and everything I was doing to him. He was mine.

My sexual drive went into full force as I slowly slid Jesse's jeans down, running my fingers down the trail on his stomach and the lines in his hips. He pulled his shirt off, and I kissed all the way down his body, moaning as if I had just had the most delicious desert from the best restaurant. This made him crazy. I took his thumb and placed it on the center of my tongue, slowly sliding it out and biting the tip as he let out another groan. Somewhere along the way I transitioned from my mouth to my tongue, licking him all the way down to his chest and his abdomen.

Reaching into his boxers, I pulled his gigantic cock out, wanting it to be all mine, begging for it to penetrate me. I couldn't believe this. Jesse was naked in my house, and he was delicious. The thought made me wet. "God, you're so fucking hot." I couldn't help it; the words just flew out of my mouth with no filter. I traced my tongue around the head of his cock, and started sucking slowly. I had never seen one look so beautiful before.

His cock was harder than before, and lubricated with my tongue. I held his balls in one hand as I began to get faster, running my tongue over the shaft and near the head. His breathing got heavier and he closed his eyes, enjoying it. I looked up at him with desperate, horny eyes. Come on, I thought. Please give it all to me. I moaned again, wanting to take his load. Just when he couldn't take it anymore, he let out a grunt and came into my mouth. I swallowed as he sighed and smiled. Then he said quietly, pushing me against the wall, "It's your turn."

I was already wet from the excitement, and his hands practically ripped my panties off. Jesse's fingers ran over the top of my clit, and I moaned so loudly I thought I alerted the neighbors. It was his turn to kiss all the way down my body. He undid my zipper- now we were both naked in my house. His tongue explored my nipples and bit them softly. His fingers went from my clit into my hole, slid in and out, getting slower when he reached the top. "Harder," I said softly, as his fingers fucked me with more force. I could feel the sting of his fingers being rough; it felt so good.

His mouth kissed the tip of my clit eagerly as he slid his fingers slowly out. The tip of his tongue played with my clit, my lips, and everything in between. His head pushed both my legs apart as I remained against the wall, moaning loudly. He tasted me, moaning almost as loud as me. I pushed his face against me, making sure he could still breathe. He must have been able to because the tip of his nose ran over my clit. This made me even crazier. When his tongue had explored every part of my pussy, I came, my body jolting upward.

My legs were shaking by the time he was done, and I dropped to my knees. Then it was time for round 2. "Wow, that turned me on again," he said as he helped me up pushed me up against the wall, not caring if I protested or not- which I didn't. My legs were apart, my breasts against his chest, and my head back as he looked at me intently. The tip of his cock teased my clit, and when I almost couldn't take it anymore, he took it away, pushed my legs apart, and thrust his cock deep inside of me.

I felt the head go in first, and I moaned. Our pelvis's joined together as they grinded eagerly against each other. His hands were on my hips as my breasts bounced up and down. I could feel my hole tight around him and the warm skin of his cock penetrating me. Every part of my body went to heaven as his cock pushed inside of me, hard and rough. His balls touched the very bottom of my pussy with every impact. I felt like an animal and a slut- it was so good. The last few minutes, we were beyond heaven. In fact, I think it was a whole other universe.

As he began to slow down, I knew we were both about to come. My clit was swollen as the friction of his cock rubbed against it. He kept his cock inside of me as I moaned loudly, and my body began to lurch forward, signaling my orgasm. Ten seconds later, Jesse stopped, his hard cock still inside me, and let his juices release in me. When he pulled out, his warm cum flowed out of my pussy and ran down my legs.

An hour later, after we had showered together and had sex one more time, we laid in bed naked and exhausted, my temple resting against his chest. Suddenly, Jesse spoke. "You didn't leave your phone in your friend's car, did you?"

"No, actually, I did. But Monica really isn't coming over," I said both jokingly and with guilt.

"Aha," he replied. "You planned this all along."

"Yes, I did," I admitted. "But I didn't think it would work."

"Are you kidding?" Jesse exclaimed. "If you would have taken me away from Trent and told me you liked me, I would have been the happiest guy on the planet."

Later, I waited until Jesse was asleep and phoned two-way phoned my girls. They had to hear about this.

12