All Comments on 'The Forbidden Muse Ch. 02'

by Christopher71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
respectfully

loved the story but i'm not fond of the pregnancy stuff other than that i's one of the best

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 16 years ago
The other side

I, on the other hand, LOVE stories in which a young guy makes his mom pregnant. Keep up the good writing!

tenbears43tenbears43almost 16 years ago
beautiful

This story belongs in a book Chris. The women would love a romance novel like this. It is very well written,I'm jealous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Reality

There is a point during intercourse where the desire to impregnate the woman is overpowering you have captured this beautifully. You have also the great ability to describe the point at which the mother strives to make the ultimate act a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This Could

Quite easily match the film Taboo,what inspired you to write it author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful !!!

This is one of the best Mother/Son srories I have read here. The whole story was great in every way. I hope you will continue to share your writing with us. Thank You.

tmac888tmac888almost 16 years ago
Great story!

Wow, what a great story - all the way through! I even liked the ending with Aunt Elizabeth showing up. I did want to point out that Aunt Elizabeth used the wrong name (Brian instead of Roger) when she said hello. Not a big deal, though. I'm sure you were as excited writing it as we were reading it!

NiranaNiranaover 12 years ago
great

Lucky Brian, to fuck his own mother. As I am an assman, and someone who fantasised a lot about fucking my mom and her beautiful ass, the scenes where the author describes the mom's gorgeous buttocks and the way her son worshipped and made love to it, really got me going. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a beautiful story of love and lust

I love this passage, where Brian's mom is admiring her boy's fat young cock. "God almighty, it's beautiful." Laurie spoke, running her fingertip beneath the wide bulbous tip. "You made this," Brian scarcely said. "You made it, mother." "I did, didn't I?" she answered, stroking the entire length of his life stalk. "Now it's gonna come back to me, isn't it?" This shows an intimacy that can only exist between a mother and her male child. Both are intensely aware that the boy's whole body--including especially his penis--was conceived and nurtured in his mother's womb and brought into life and the world through that wondrous hairy hole between his mother's thighs. Now the cycle of life is complete, as Brian slides his powerful penis up into his mother's warm wet vagina, up to his balls. The kid gives his mom a loving incestuous fuck to end all fucks, and when he finally blows his balls and shoots Laurie a huge twatful of his semen, his mother howls with joy. This couple have found out what lots of moms and sons are discovering every day--motherfucking is the best fucking there is!

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story but why haven't you continued writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous