All Comments on 'The Force'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
leviayersleviayersover 9 years ago

always entertaining thanks 5

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THERE IS ALWAYS AN ELEMENT OF DOUBT

and you must live with or leave it. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Great flash tale. Brit you always come up with the good ones when needed. Great work.

Five Stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
based on her behaviour at the "crime scene"

I am not sure she really wants to be exclusive. But, based on how his response to her actions on the beach, she has him right where she wants him.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Great Drive-By Story!

Fun read thanks BT!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Imagination

It is very refreshing to read something that is both grown up and imaginative. I hope you keep writing.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Pleasurable Story

I do believe that this echoes many previous stories by both Britease and The Wanderer.

Enjoyed it immensely.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
idk, I like this author but this was very short and just off

Looking for something more from Brit.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Meh

Setting aside the obvious technicalities of legal jurisdiction and the fact that there was no wife in this Loving Wives tale, there really wasn't much to this story. As a writer, I often wonder about the purpose of these "flash stories." Is it a challenge to write a story in as few words as possible? Or is the purpose simply to add another story to your collective works and keep your name out there so readers don't forget about you?

amyyumamyyumover 9 years ago
Really cute

I liked it lots

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
a quick sugar buzz of a story

I had fun reading the story, but suspect the author had more fun baiting the BTBers until big reveal behind Jane's flagrant revealing.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Short or long...

I don't understand the problem with a story being short or long...Both can be good or bad...For me this story had the right extent, and is a good one, as almost always stories from Britease. I know there wasn't in it a LW, but every day I read stories in here longer, worst and also with no LW...Keep your good work...

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
A tale well told...

it pushed my buttons and and made me think about real relationship and commitment. The twist at the end was refreshing even if a bit contrived. Good writing, willing suspension of disbelief, I gave it 4*s.

It will not appeal to all, especially the pseudo-enlightened and open-minded whose focus is largely between their thighs and satisfying there own needs and agenda without regard to the holistic needs of others.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Brit

There are no new stories under the sun. However, you've played the 'woman cop surprise' thing a few times too often for this to feel much like a surprise.

Still, it was one of the few things I decided to even try to read today and that is based on your stellar reputation.

Thank you for the offering.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Relying heavily on deus ex machina...

still, fun, and as always impeccably scribed. 5*

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 9 years ago
Thanks again

Always enjoyable.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Cute

but a let down. I was expecting more, not a tongue in cheek story.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
A fun little story :-)

I enjoyed it.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years agoAuthor
I was worried

That ---- some readers might not pick up on the twist. But generally they seem to have done so. Does this mean the average reader IQ is increasing? Or am I just getting old and crotchety?

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
Probably

Old and crotchety...but it was still a good story...thanks

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Insulting Your Readers' IQ's

Reveals arrogance. Nevertheless, you write well and this was a good little read. I think the success stems from your history of weak and submissive husbands. This started out that way and you hooked the reader, then came the twist. Five stars.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago

Britease:

Sorry, It didn't make sense to me, I must be too tired. So she's apparently the bait in the honey trap, leads two guys to her (their) room, where she gets naked, about to be fucked, and the cops come in and arrest the two guys for drugs, which presumably they were carrying on their person. So why did the cops need either her of the boy friend for that matter? Why not just arrest the guys on the beach?

Putting that aside, Are we to understand she's apparently been going naked and using sex to attract men (in her boyfriend's presence) many other times, and during this caper feels kind of fed up with it and wants to stop, and then after the bust when she could scramble to cover up, flaunts her nakedness in front of her boss. Then she tells boyfriend she doesn't much enjoy it anymore?

I think maybe the plot needed to be laid out a little better

Chilley

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
okay, yah got me...

Britease.....tease indeed! A story about coppers, that caught me flatfooted. (rimshot)

With a promise of lurking martial maritals of marshmallow marshals ahead.

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago
Illogical

Like Chilley Willey, I found this story didn't quite add up. For a start, what are British police officers doing in North Africa? They'd have no jurisdiction. Plus, by getting naked and inviting them up to her room, Jane could almost certainly be accused of entrapment, meaning the case would be thrown out. Finally, why on earth did she take her bikini bottoms off before calling for assistance? You don't specify what's going on when the raid occurs, but the implication is that she's taking drugs with them and having sex, even more reason for the case to be jetisoned.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years agoAuthor
To Erontaut and chillywilly

Firstly I did warn you not to take my story too seriously. It's a send up. Secondly however, don't imagine for one moment that the law is applied in parts of Africa in the same way it is in Europe or USA. Anyway, again quite clearly in the story (I thought), the point was to stitch the two up and frighten them into squealing on the drug gang back in UK. Whether the case against them would stand up really didn't matter! It was the gang back in UK they were after.

Anyway, glad you took enough interest to make your comments - Thanks. And to all the others who enjoyed my little offering.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Good diversion

Usually love your yarns, Brit. It's nice to have some tongue in cheek along with the usual cucky or heartbreak stuff. Keep it up.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Begging

for trouble. Never marry a girl who is/was wilder than you.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
You are a clever one ain't cha?

You just spin them out like cotton candy. :o)

StormKing33StormKing33almost 6 years ago
5* Clever

I had a friend who was hippie free loving gal. Then she got married.

Becoming barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen changed her into a

June Clever housewife and she was excellent at the wifey-mommy things.....didnt think it possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What a delightful tale!

robinhodrobinhodalmost 5 years ago
I know this story

has been here for a long time.

Over the years I've read it more than a time or two.

I still laugh out loud at the end.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Funny

That was good, I didn't see that one coming.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 3 years ago
"What? Eh? Oh!"

You tease! :)

GA

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Missed

A story that I somehow missed. Good read.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Disagree

Disagree,it was not a good read,not even worth any sort of comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different. Good job, Britease.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wild days are never over for skanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous