The Forest Claims All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hours of careful reconstruction, the vines retreated from her mind. She was resting, being drugged throughout the ordeal for her own sake. The vines laid her naked body down gently onto the soil, and, with one motion, they sank into her body, coiling into the cavity where her stomach once was, reshaping themselves, waiting to be called upon.

She awoke on the edge of the clearing to the sound of a cricket playing its nightly tune. The dull ache of her transformation made her wince as she arose from the ground. Replacing the pain was sudden liveliness, a power she hadn't possessed before. She felt stronger, better, superior to the feeble thing she'd been before. She relished the sense of energy she had in her limbs, and the sexual drive that coursed through her entirety.

She could feel heavy footsteps in the forest, the sound of shouts and angry snarls. The forest spoke to her, whispering the words and movement of the men that searched for her and Martha. She could hear the hate, as they concocted stories of how the natives had captured them and performed unspeakable acts upon their bodies.

The thought excited her.

She had a purpose now, stronger than any misguided sense of self-preservation or morality she'd had before. Her destination, her target, her method, all were so clear in her mind. Victoria began her moonlit return to the village, silent and aware like a wolf on the hunt. Her new legs could hold her perfectly still, or ripple with strength to propel her through the forest faster than any horse could. But she had no need for haste. It was the beginning of a new life, and she had as much time as she would ever need.

Her hair was the only cover for her bare body, swishing through the air and grazing her backside and calves. Her breasts swung heavily, laden with their new weight. She was voluptuousness defined; each tit was as big as a man's head, yet retained a youthful perk with their motherly weight. The gash between her legs was sopping wet, achingly awaiting relief. Her mouth parted slightly as she moved, testing the air. She had little need to breathe, let alone eat or drink. She had a newfound awareness of her body, and she knew that her stomach and the rest of her digestive system had either been altered or completely removed. Even parts of her mind and nervous system were gone or replaced. Yet, somehow, she moved with more grace and fluidity than she'd ever had before.

It wasn't long before she saw the light of candles burning in the windows of her home. No person dared set foot out of their home, considering two of their women had seemingly been abducted. Victoria could feel the change in the ground, grimacing as it went from soft and natural to the hard-packed dirt, made clay-like after so many people trampled the earth during their daily work. She approached her home, coming to stop in front of the door.

She stopped, thinking of her situation. Some part of her still wanted to assess her situation, to form a plan before acting. But the new part of her mind held dominance. She would take and seduce naturally, though her skill in word craft would make her task easier. She turned the brass knob of the home, the surprisingly elaborate door swinging open on oiled hinges. The flames inside flickered as the cool air rushed into the room. She stepped in, closing the door and lowering the heavy wooden bar to lock it in place.

Victoria turned as she heard hurried footsteps down the stairs. She moved forward, coming to stop in the middle of the room where the warmth of the crackling fire washed over her bare skin. A woman, her nightgown held in one hand as she descended the staircase, raced to get to her. As the woman saw her, her hands moved to cover her mouth as her face showed pure astonishment.

"Victoria! What..." she trailed off, her eyes tracing the lines Victoria's curvaceous figure. The woman, blonde like her daughter, was still well within her youth, marrying at the ripe, young age of fourteen. Her husband, a young noble, had eventually won her love, though it had only been after they'd married and conceived. Victoria was truly her mother's daughter; blonde hair, once-blue eyes (now a vibrant green), and well-shaped hips. And, of course, Victoria had once been just as conservative and respectable as her mother. Now, however, she had little qualm with bedding the woman.

"Did... did the natives... take you?" she asked hesitantly. She moved closer, a perfectly innocent act, though Victoria doubted the intentions behind it. Victoria straightened slightly, pushing her chest forward and parting her legs a fraction of an inch. Cocking her head, she gave a small smirk.

"Oh, yes, Mother. They took me. They took me again and again." Victoria shivered and sighed contentedly as she spoke. "Martha too, though they favored me. She was quite envious, Mother, of how much they loved me." Victoria leaned forward slightly as she spoke, carefully measuring her movements. Her body, her beauty was slowly working on her mother, just as the Indian woman's had done to her and Martha. It was only a matter of time...

"They didn't even take of our clothes," she said, shrugging as she continued, "well, at least they didn't the first time." She let her finger, a long, white digit, tracing a path down to her tight pussy. "They pounced on us from the tree line. They had no clothes, and were long and hard, longing for our virgin bodies. They held us by our wrists and dragged us to the ground. Then, they pushed our skirts up, planting their thick manhoods into our bodies." Victoria shook as she spun her tale. She laughed lightly. "We were so pleasured by their girth and skill, we couldn't scream! Why, Martha was humping the savage, so eager was she!"

She cupped her breasts as she came closer to her mother, who had yet to move since she'd begun speaking. "When they'd... emptied themselves, they carried us back to the village. You see, they don't have as many women as they do men. Whenever they aren't out hunting, they're at home, fucking their wives and daughters." Victoria grinned as her mother flinched at her language. "We were quite the popular catch, such beautiful and willing little sluts," she continued.

Victoria moaned as she continued her salacious story. "The older men came first, and what they lacked in vigor they made up in experience. It was dusk when we were first brought into the village, and well and dark by the time we were handed off to the younger men. They could barely hold themselves still long enough for us to get at them." Victoria licked her lips as she crept closer, only one or two feet away from her shaking mother. "We took them into our mouths first, savoring the flavor of the turgid penis. It was delicious, the mix of salty fluid and sweat rolling with the sweet spittle of our tongues. We cleaned them, each and every piece of hard cock we could get at."

Victoria ran a hand over the shoulder of her mother's gown. "One of them came the moment his crown touched my lips. He tried to back away," Victoria chuckled, "but I held him tight, and sucked another load out of him." She let her eyelids droop as her hand ran down the front of the shorter woman's thinly covered body. "I can only assume I inherited my love of sex from you, Mother. Who knew that such a whore could pretend to be happy doing anything but servicing a long, hard, throbbing dick."

Her mother's mouth opened in ecstasy and shock, and Victoria could smell her mother cum at her words. She began to unbutton the frozen woman's blouse. "Well, many hours passed. My dress had been ripped off my body, but the warmth of making love had fought away the cold night air. At one point, I had two men in my hands and one in each of my holes. Their sweaty bodies kept me quite comfortable, and I was just as warm on the inside, what with all the cum inside me. Hard as it is to believe, I think Martha was still enjoying herself more than I was."

She pulled the dress off, exposing her mother to the warm air of their home. She let the dress hang from her mother's waist before crouching and pulling it down her legs, exposing the hidden jewel between the older woman's legs. She blew on it slightly as she stood, smiling when she saw her mother's skin crawled at the stimulus. She ran a hand over her mother's bare breasts, the same she'd once suckled on as a child. She leaned forward, pressing her lips against the motionless woman's. They parted easily, allowing her to cross her tongue with her mother's. She turned her head slightly, breathing out to fill her dazed victim's lungs with pheromones. She pushed a strong, smooth leg between her mother's thighs, gently pressing and rubbing her wet vulva.

She pulled her head away a minute later, her mother leaning forward slightly as she receded. She sucked in her lips, swallowing the saliva they'd shared as a single strand connecting their mouths grew thinner and thinner. She smiled as she began to whisper. "Every time one would finish, I'd think it was over. A mix of relief and disappointment would wash over me. And then, another one would come, ready and excited for a full course and another round. And I'd oblige them, again and again and again until I couldn't measure the time in cock anymore. It became a blur of sex and sound and pleasure." She ran a hand through her mother's hair, pulling out the pins and letting it fall loose down her shoulders.

"When they stopped, and pulled out of my body, I felt so empty. I felt like my whole life had been spent with a man inside me, and without it, something of me had been lost. I was desperate, trying to speak with moans to plead for them to rape me until I passed out or died. But, as I saw them continue to pleasure Martha, shoving their meat into her mouth so hard and fast it made her head rock and hair bounce, I realized why I felt incomplete. And so, I returned."

Her mother was rocking on her feet, her body sweating in anticipation. "Why did you come back?" she murmured. Her eyes rolled backwards as Victoria's finger pushed into her folds.

"To bring you to the natives, mother," Victoria cooed. She spoke in a hushed tone into the woman's ear, pulling her closer as she did so. "Aren't you excited, you little slut?"

Victoria picked her mother off the ground, cradling the woman in her arms. Her mother reached for a massive breast, taking it into her mouth and feeding, just as Victoria had done when she was a child. Victoria moaned as she ascended the staircase, pushing the door to her parent's bedroom open and laying the woman down. Her mother laid down flat on the bed, panting quickly in excitement. Victoria draped herself on top of her mother, their chests pressing against each other as their mouths met once again. Victoria came on the bed, the pool of darkened fabric spreading as her mother added to the mix.

Victoria took in her mother's scent. Her natural odor was clouded by her overactive sexual drive, but realistically, that would become part of who she was quite soon. Victoria was elated at how vigorous her mother was in their kissing, pressing their lips together firmly, and flicking tongues. She had an inkling that her mother, her kind and loving mom, had wanted to pursue more intimate activities long before Victoria had seduced her.

But, as content as Victoria was to lie in this embrace forever, a greater call pushed her to act. The new part of her mind begged for action, natural action. Somewhere, somehow, they'd been led astray. It was time for her to show her mother what true familiar love meant.

Victoria grunted as the plant mass where her stomach had once been stirred to life. She stood as it uncoiled and thickened. Her mother gasped the vine pushed its way out of Victoria's swollen pussy, squelching as the squishy material flooded with water and hardened. Victoria grunted as a shiver ran through her and a stream of white goop shot from her warm, fresh manhood. It splashed across her mother's neck and breasts, joined by two others as Victoria recovered from the transformation.

Wordlessly, her mother fell forward, trying in vain to take in the foot long pole in front of her. She gagged, her eyes screwed up as her carefully arranged hair fell in sheets around her tear-streaked face. Victoria began to gyrate her hips in a steady rhythm, pleasure coursing through her like veins of fire. Pre-cum leaked copiously out of the older woman's mouth, a sloppy, wet sound filling the room.

Victoria sped up her pace, her abdomen beginning to swell as her body worked its magic. Her mother's eyes rolled as her daughter face fucked her into oblivion. Long lines of fluid began to pool on the bed, joining with the dampness spreading from between the woman's legs. The moonlight streamed through the window, highlighting the perfect curves of the two females as they mated.

Victoria's eyes widened as she froze, her cock twitching. All at once she pulled her mother's head to her, pressing the woman's face to her waist. The vine swelled and grew, pushing its way down into the woman's ravaged throat. The transformed girl moaned as her stomach pressed flat and a torrent of cum flooded into her mother's mouth, throat, and stomach. Her mother tried in vain to push away, before some switch in her mind was turned, and she instead gripped tighter and embraced her daughter, closing her lips to retain the thick fluid.

Victoria pulled out, causing a bit of cum to escape from her mother's lips before she tightened them and swallowed with a bit of effort. The woman swayed and gasped, trying to regain her breath, when suddenly Victoria was there, cumming again. More fluid, an even greater amount than the first time was shot down the surprised woman's throat. The first stream mostly ended up running down her chin and onto the bed, but the blonde woman managed to swallow the rest. Victoria shook, her legs relying on the enhancements to stay firm. She bent over slightly, a pleasured grin spreading across her face as she continued to pump her mother full of her cum.

She finally let go, her mother falling back, desperate for a moment's respite. As Victoria's cock met the air, it twitched again, a sizable spurt tracing a line across the sheets. The phallus sagged slightly as it steadily leaked the sticky white fluid before shooting out another larger jet. Victoria rolled her mother over, the woman's round belly sloshing under her. Victoria gripped her dick, wiping the head across her mother's bud, the area quickly covered in her cum. She used two fingers to open the small hole, aimed, and let off another glob into the opening. She used her hand to wipe it inside, lubricating the orifice.

Her mother moaned in need and fear, but the predator residing in Victoria's mind paid no heed. She sunk her penis deep inside, ramming the hard meat as she filled her mother's ass with cum. She fucked; she laughed as she fucked and came all at once, the seed drowning her prick as it was forced either in or out of her prey. The older woman stared lifelessly at the bed, spunk occasionally rising up to her mouth as she rocked. Victoria puffed as she slammed into her mother's rear, her mind slipping as it barely clung to sanity.

Victoria felt the unending river of ejaculate coursing through her cock, her insides working like bellows as her breasts bounced from her motions. She dug her hands into the sizable rump in front of her, kneading the flesh and grabbing it, claiming it as her own. This is what she wanted to do, what she should've done long ago. This is what everyone should be doing, always, whenever and wherever. Unending, rolling orgasms lit up her whole body as she experienced the most exquisite bliss. Victoria's own pussy was high from the sliding motion her dick made, rubbing against her folds as it sunk deeper into her mother's body.

Then, all at once, she knew it was done. Victoria's stomach swelled one last time, making her look very pregnant, before collapsing, an obscene volume of cum blasted into the tight corridor of her mother's ass. The woman's rosebud puckered and quaked as Victoria withdrew, cream slipping out with each quiver. Victoria's dick continued to create a pool of white around her feet, the fluid oozing between the floorboards and gathering between the cracks and imperfections of the wood.

She rolled her mother over the woman's ragged breaths the only sound in the room, save the splashing of jizz. Her mother's stomach slowly but surely shrunk as her body absorbed and digested the cum. She moaned, straining to lift her head to meet her daughter's heated stare.

"Please," she wimpered, "please, I need you there, I need you so bad!" She writhed in sexual agony, desperate for satisfaction.

"I know," Victoria replied. "Soon, you will have everything you ever needed, and much, much more." She pulled the woman to her feet, holding her upright as she struggled to stand. It was essential that she completed her induction in the forest, this much Victoria knew. The easiest way to get her there was the promise of sexual fulfillment. Victoria led her mother downstairs and into the night once more. The two nude figures slowly returned to the trees, not bothering to stick to any path. Victoria knew instinctively where to go, the plants parting and roots lazily brushing obstacles out of their way. Progress was slow, as her Victoria's mother staggered onward. Victoria noticed green life sprout wherever her shaft dripped, a long trail behind them that the woods soon swallowed again.

Eventually, they came to the clearing. Victoria was surprised to see another woman there, kneeling over a flower. Victoria let her mother sit down as she slowly made her way over. As before, the woman instinctively swallowed the bud, gripping the stalk as she bobbed up and down. Victoria straddled the girl, piercing her from behind. A constant build up of desire kept her painfully aware, and every opportunity was one she would take. Within time, the bud expanded too far to be removed, and the girl sank to the ground, burying her nose in the earth as the plant grew inside of her. Victoria felt the bud against the head of her vine-dick, and withdrew with some reluctance. The flower sprouted as it exited the girl's body, the stalk wide enough to force the girl's jaws wide open.

The stranger's red hair waved in the breeze as she was slowly encapsulated by petals and leaves. Victoria could pick up the girl's outline inside the fleshy cocoon that solidified around her. She felt the wind again, the trees rustled and argued with a quiet fervor. The stalk pulsed, and the girl inside froze and then went limp. Victoria cocked her head in curiosity.

In a blink of an eye, the girl dissolved, a great rushing sound filling the cocoon as her entire body was converted to liquid. The stalk thickened as it strained to hold the weight, but it slowly bent over toward Victoria. Victoria felt rooted to the ground, though nothing truly anchored her. The flower came to rest in front of her face as the pistil grew forward and parted her lips. Victoria understood, and allowed the bright red stalk fill her mouth as it expanded to the limits of her mouth. It began to pump, a sweet, thick sap filling her mouth and body as the cocoon emptied itself into Victoria's body. The rushing sound filled her ears, her legs straining to support the weight. But this was her job, her calling as the little honeybee, to pollenate the forest as it demanded of her. When the flower was finished, it fell to the ground with a thud, the pistil sliding wetly out of her mouth.

Victoria thoughtlessly turned to a tree, striding over to it swiftly, despite the immense weight she carried in her sagging belly. At first it seemed like a solid oak, unyielding and armored in bark. But as Victoria touched its surface, it yielded and gave way, parting to reveal a fleshy interior, unlike any tree she'd seen before. She gripped the sides of the tree, looking up and down. She realized she was holding Martha. Well, the tree that held her inside, somewhere, as she became something much more than she had been. Something much more than Victoria even, though her transformation had been much shorter than her friends would be.