The Forest Claims All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria smiled, and slammed her penis into the tree, immediately beginning to fill it with the amber sap she'd consumed a moment ago. She heard a dull sound, akin to the gulping sound of someone swallowing large amounts of fluid, but more deep and powerful. The process was soon over, the pollination complete, though the majority of the fluid remained inside Victoria. She retreated, and the tree's bark covered the inner flesh once more. Victoria turned to another young tree, and repeated the process with all the trees closest to the clearing.

Finally, she was empty, and sighed in content. She felt a mental tug, and turned to face something she'd not noticed before.

The first Indian woman, who had remained in her pod until this point, also sagged and erupted into fluid, the conversion almost instant, an orgasm so powerful it killed her as she was turned into the amazing substance key to Their survival. Victoria smiled as she walked towards the flower, eager for what came next. She took the pistil into her mouth again.

Thank you. Thank you for this life you've brought me to. For showing me the truth.

Victoria swallowed, digesting the fluid as it rejuvenated her body and filled her with energy to last for the week. She consumed everything, perfectly metabolizing the woman and breathing new life into her body. When she finished, she stepped back, the pistil slipping out and falling to the ground. The plant withered and retreated, leaving nothing but the small stalk and flower bud remaining just as it had before.

A pull to swallow the bud, to be so thoroughly filled and cum so perfectly and finally ran through her body for a brief moment, but it passed. With a wary glance at the unassuming plant, Victoria turned and returned to her mother just in time to see numerous vines retreat into her body. Victoria knelt next to her, the soft soil padding her knees as she traced the perfected woman's body. She kissed the woman, before crawling in between her legs. She parted her mother's trim folds, before sliding her hand inside the crevice. She slid her arm inside, before grasping her prize. She pulled back, a long, limp, completely phallic appendage exposed to the setting moon.

Victoria cooed as she sucked the crown, coaxing the shaft to life. The owner of the rod began to shift and moan, and Victoria smiled around the turgid pole. She closed her lips as pre-cum filled her cheeks, throating the cock to the hilt. She began to bob up and down, her lips gliding across the shaft, across the glans, and back down. She deep throated it again, stretching out her tongue and penetrating the woman's rosebud. Her mother's eyes opened finally, and she smiled warmly as she saw who was servicing her.

Victoria stood, her now three foot long dick dragging against the ground before retreating into her cleft. Victoria draped herself over her mother, kissing the woman again, tongues rolling over each other and interlocking, exploring each other's mouths with unrestrained lust. Eventually Victoria broke the kiss, slowly sliding down and arching her back, placing soft kisses down the front of the woman she was straddling. A peck on each nipple interrupted her progress, before she finally raised her head and waist. She angled her mother's thick member until the tip barely parted her labia.

"I love you mother," Victoria exhaled.

"Forever," the transformed woman replied.

Victoria dropped herself onto the phallus, her moan echoing through the night. It went deep, far further in than she expected. She gasped, eyes widening in excitement and surprise. She braced herself against the ground, before lifting herself up, feeling with exquisite clarity every detail of the cock buried inside her. Every vein, swell, curve, and texture was there for pleasure. She slid down its length again, grinding against her mother's hips as they met once more. Warmth spread through her body, and she cried out in need and joy.

She shook, bouncing wildly, secured and guided by the lance inside of her. She moaned, her voice cracking with each impact. Her mother's girth seemed filled her perfectly, completing her and sating the need she'd felt ever since her own change. She soon lacked the strength to support her-self upright, collapsing against her mother's body. Her mother met her half way, sitting up and using her thighs to bounce her daughter on her cock. She purred into Victoria's ear, her arms holding her fast and hands exploring her smooth back.

Victoria shivered, her mind being lowered into the currents of the oceanic orgasms she'd but tasted earlier. Her mother likewise began to moan as her cock spurted inside Victoria's tight twat. Nothing leaked out, every ounce preserved inside the girl's mound. They sat there almost motionless as Victoria's mother filled her offspring to the brim.

Victoria felt herself being let down gently onto the ground, before being once again fucked, her breasts swinging as her pussy was invaded. She was barely lucid, her only purpose to give her mother the pleasure she deserved. Even as more spunk was dumped into her, Victoria's body broke down the proteins and kept her stomach a reasonable size. Her mother's slick flesh was tantalizing, her body tense as her member filled Victoria's snatch, holding it wide open and taught. Eventually, the final surge of cum marked the end of her mother's crusade against her body and mind. The woman rolled to the side, her limp penis sliding out with a shlick and a pop.

Victoria struggled to climb onto her mother, using what little strength was left in her muscles. She instinctively flooded her own phallus with fluid, causing it to stretch out and puncture her mother's bud once more.

"Victoria," her mother said softly. "You're exhausted."

Victoria shook her head. "I have... I want... to give you... the pleasure... you wanted. That... you... deserve," she panted, slowly sliding into her mother. She felt a hand remove her prick from its sheath, and her head guided to a swelling breast.

"Rest," her mother quietly commanded, "and nurse."

Victoria did so without complaint, her cock going limp once more, resting on top of her mother's. She suckled happily, the sap-like milk filling her belly with a pleasant warmth. She fell asleep soon enough, the sun not quite risen, but illuminating the horizon.

When she awoke, Victoria slowly and silently lifted herself off her of her mother's lithe figure. Her alertness quickly returned to her, and the forest whispered to her. The sound of a woman, laughing as she conversed with no one in particular in the language of the natives.

Victoria's eyes wandered over to the flower planted in the clearing. A sly smile spread across her face as the vine inside her twitched.