The Forest Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers

His testicles hung low and heavy, nearly a quarter of the way down his scarred thighs.

Shrogg looked at his concubine, perched on her hands and knees with her superbly smooth and full ass pointing at him. He admired the way the crevice of her arched back lead him to gaze upon her wide, curved hips. She trembled at the sight of his heavily muscled chest, chiseled abs and huge, broad shoulders and thick neck, fangs jutting up from his lower jaw. He pulled his black locks behind his head and tied them into a ponytail, no doubt to prevent them from interfering with him as he prepared to ravish his elf girl.

As he climbed onto the bed, Yersia lowered herself onto the bed by lying on her stomach. She felt the strong, callused hands of Shrogg on her small feet. He slid them up to her muscled calves, up past the back of her knees and onto her baby smooth and firm thighs. He squeezed and rubbed the back of her legs and thighs, savoring the feeling of her warm, soft flesh.

His mouth watered as he began to slip his hands further up to the firm and smooth cheeks of her perfect ass. He cupped her cheeks in his massive hands and squeezed them. The sight of her olive skin and the red thong wedged into her ass was overpowering. Her sweet flora scent grew stronger and it filled his nostrils.

He grabbed her by the waist, lifted her, and quickly spun her onto her back. There, she lay in front of him. Her bare breasts hung heavily to her sides. She stretched her arms over her head, sprawling out on the bed. Her smooth, flat stomach sloped up to the v-shape of her pelvis and to the small triangle of red fabric that covered her unspoiled pussy.

Shrogg sniffed the air. He could smell the nectar like scent of her vagina and knew that she was ready to be mated. He reached down with one hand and grasped the strap of her panty as it hugged her hips. He roared loudly and ripped it clean off her body, tossing it to the floor, leaving her completely naked before him.

She bit her lower lip out of fear of what was about to happen. She had never had a man penetrate her before and she was afraid of the pain it would cause. She took little comfort knowing that the "Elfish Effect" would turn the pain into pleasure. Or at least, she hoped it would.

Shrogg kneeled between Yersia's legs, taking hold of her ankles, holding them high and wide, spreading her legs. He then positioned himself closer, laying his heavy cock onto her smooth belly, covering the golden jewel she wore from her naval. His enormous balls hung free beneath the root of his member. She could feel the heavy weight and heat of his cock on her belly. He lifted his cock and peered down in ecstasy at her smooth, hairless pussy, now exposed and vulnerable. Only a tight slit was visible from which two small pink delicate rose peddle like lips could be seen protruding. The moisture confessed for her that she was ready to receive him. He released his cock, allowing it to fall heavily onto Yersia's firm stomach with a loud thud.

He looked at his pet elf girl and said, "My slave, I am going to take your innocence and claim you as mine. You will forever remember this night."

Yersia drew a deep breath and pulled her knees up and wide, offering herself to her Master and Protector.

Shrogg took hold of his cock and lifted it off her belly. He adjusted his position as he moved the head of his cock, sliding it down her belly and over her pubic bone. He continued to slide his cock further down her smooth slit and across her small, swollen clit.

Yersia twitched at the sensation of his cock head on her clit. She never felt such a wonderful feeling. Her breath sputtered as her clit was stimulated for the first time. He rubbed his cock on her clit for several minutes, watching her slither beneath him, biting on her lip and watching her chest flush out. She grabbed her knees and pulled them to her chest and spread them as far as she could.

Shrogg looked at Yersia, noting her beauty and curvaceous figure. She seemed so prefect as if she were bred for sex. Her pussy was completely hairless, like all elf women, and as smooth as the day she was born. His sensitive nose sniffed the aroma of her vagina; she smelled like honeysuckle, clean and pure.

He could wait no longer; he slid his cock further down, feeling the heat and moisture of her pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock against her vulva, lubricating it. He held his cock with both hands and began to push it into her. The monstrous head pressed against her pink delicate lips.

The pressure grew and the very tip of his blunt cock began slip slightly into her. She moaned loudly and her body tensed. Shrogg continued to push his cock; the giant head fought to enter her, but her virgin pussy resisted. She was so tight that his cock seem as if it were about to buckle. The giant Orc released one hand from his penis and grasped her by her waist and held her tightly to the bed; he drew a deep breath and pushed harder into her.

Slowly, the massive head began to slide into her. Yersia closed her eyes tightly and her breath quickened as the head of her Master's cock entered her. The pain and burning was intense. She could feel the tip of his penis sliding into her and begin to press against her delicate hymen, but the thin barrier stood against the invader.

Shrogg too, felt his cock against her hymen. He growled aloud as he now knew that this elf girl had been telling the truth; she was, without a doubt, a virgin. The huge Orc looked down at her with raging lust in his red, narrowed eyes. He released his hand from his cock and held her firmly by the waist. He pressed harder; the head of his cock pushed and stretched Yersia's hymen. She screamed as she felt her hymen begin to fail. Shrogg pulled her by her waist and roared as he pressed even harder into her; his cock, hard as tempered steel, was poised to conquer her innocence.

She bit hard on her lip, released her knees and grabbed tightly at Shrogg's wrists. She screamed loudly as she felt her hymen begin to tear. The pain and pleasure shot through her body, causing her to arch her back off the bed and through her head backwards.

Her hymen could no longer take the pressure and it tore away from the walls of her vagina sending a wave of intense pain and pleasure throughout her body. The Orc howled in victory as the head of his cock ripped through his elf girl's hymen and slid into her hot pussy.

Yersia yelp as the first three inches of her Master's cock entered her. He felt huge, hard and smooth, like silk on steel. Shrogg stopped pressing and reveled in his victory. He knelt between her legs motionless, letting the head of his cock soak in tight, hot pussy.

The pain was intense for Yersia, but the cloudiness in her head soon turned it into burning pleasure. She took a deep breath and relaxed her body. She opened her eyes and looked at the huge Orc that had just penetrated her. His eyes were fire red, his huge, muscled chest and powerful arms dominated over her. Yersia licked her lips and gave her Master a small, seductive smile as he kneaded her breasts.

"Please, my Lord," she said breathlessly. "Make me your little elf girl."

Shrogg need no further encouragement. He held her hips tightly around her waist and pressed his cock further into her vagina. She was tight beyond belief and his girth so great that his cock slid ever so slowly into her. He clutched her hips and pulled her onto his penis. His cock penetrated deeper, sliding into her; the head and shoulders disappeared into her.

Yersia moaned and screamed in both pain and pleasure as Shrogg penetrated deeper. Master pressed into her and pulled her on him, forcing the thick dark cock further into her body. She was so tight, Shrogg felt as if she were about to crush his penis. The heat of her body and the pulsating of her pussy sent him into frenzy.

Yersia moaned and screamed as the thick member slid yet deeper inside her. She could feel the beating of his heart through his cock as the large veins that adorned its shaft pulsated. It sent shivers throughout her body. The heat from his cock warmed her from the inside. The Orc threw his head back, roaring. Inch after inch pressed its way into her soft pussy, stretching it to its fullest. He pushed and pressed, slowly sliding his cock deeper into her body until after ten full minutes, six inches of his massive, dark green cock had slid into her.

Shrogg remained motionless as he looked down upon his lovely elf girl. She opened her eyes and looked into his. She smiled at him, licked her lips and moaned as she slowly gyrated her hips, grinding the walls of her wet pussy on the shaft of his cock. He released her hips, sliding his hands gently up her sides, and took both of her large, soft breasts into his giant hands. He kneaded and massaged them carefully. He took his finger and softly pinched her hard nipples.

Yersia lifted her head and looked down past her tits and stomach. She could see her Master's heavy testicles hanging from the base penis. She looked in astonishment at the remaining inches seven inches of cock that had yet to enter her for she felt stretched and completely filled by him already and she had only taken half of him inside her.

She let her head fall back to the bed and she looked at the giant Orc above her. She ran her warm, soft little hands up his rock hard arms, across his massive shoulders and chest. She rubbed and caressed his body, admiring and worshiping it. The 'Elfish Effect' made her want more of his cock. It made her want to be fucked by this powerful animal. Her pussy and throat burned with desire.

"Master, please take me. Ravage me and make me your woman. I want to fill your seed in me," she whispered to him as she clinched and twisted her pussy on his throbbing cock.

He placed his hands on the bed just above her shoulders and slowly withdrew all but the head, showing a massive, wet, dark green cock, glistening in the candlelight. His huge round balls hung from the base of his trunk like cock, swinging heavily from side to side. He looked into her eyes, and with a long powerful thrust, he slid his monstrous, rock hard cock into her tight, moist pussy.

Pushing and pressing, his cock slid deeper and deeper into her body. Four inches entered her body; five inches slid in; six inches, she resisted and gripped at the evil invader. Seven inches of thick cock impaled the elf girl. The sensation was overwhelming to her; she felt as if his cock were pressing into her belly. The Orc continued to snarl and look into her big bright eyes.

His cock was gripped tightly by the elf's hot pussy. It grabbed at it, as if it were trying to pull it in further.

"Take your Master's cock, elf girl," he moaned in a deep voice.

Pressing harder, eight inches sank into her. Nine inchesssss!!! She arched her back arched off the bed and screamed. She spread her legs wide she squirmed beneath him. His powerful hips pressed a tenth inch of cock into her before hitting bottom. The thick head was pressed against the back wall of her pussy and nudged against her cervix. He could go no further, even though three inches of his penis remained.

He lay, motionless for an eternity, savoring the tight, soft glove of his pet's vagina. The 'Elfish Effect' caused Yersia's pussy to spasm and grab at his thick cock. Her long smooth legs came to rest across his massive legs as she relaxed and caught her breath. Her heavy breasts draped to the sides, flushed pink with passion. He caressed her soft, full breasts with his hands. The pure power of the animal was intoxicating. Her floral scent filled the tent and enraged his lust.

"Your pussy feels so good, my pet. I will never share you! You will be my elf girl only! I cannot get enough of your body, Yersia," he growled in a low, animalistic voice.

The elf moaned, turned on even more, "Oh Master, you feel so good inside me. Your cock is filling me. Fuck me, my Lord. Fuck this little elf girl. Ravage me, my Lord. Please fuck me!"

Shrogg smiled upon hearing his pet beg for his cock. He placed one hand around her thin shoulder and another grasped her by the back of her neck. He then looked deeply into her glowing eyes and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her aching pussy. He withdrew only a couple inches and pushed it back in. He fucked her slowly, softly, but powerfully. Her pussy squeezed tightly around his shaft.

He fucked her slowly with six inches of his cock for several minutes while she moaned and rocked her hips beneath him. Her large tits rocked back and forth with each thrust. Her smooth stomach rose each time his cock was thrust into her, a testament to his grand size and then, as he withdrew, her belly flatten out. The jewel pierced to her naval lay across he tanned stomach, surrounded by beads of sweat.

He withdrew further, leaving only the mammoth head of his cock inside her. He remained still for a few seconds, looking down at his cock, only the head and shoulders of it buried in her and over ten inches of thick meat waiting for the final powerful thrust. Shrogg leaned forward, gripped tightly at her shoulder and neck, holding her firmly as he thrust his cock deeply and forcefully into her pussy, penetrating her to the hilt. His massive balls clopped hard and heavily against her ass.

She screamed at the top of her lungs as the head of his cock slammed against her cervix. She felt the cock rip into her so deeply, she though it had skewered her entire body. Her legs were thrown wide and she grabbed as tightly as she could onto his wrists. Every Orc in the camp heard the scream and knew what had just taken place!

"Oh, God!" she screamed. "Yes, Master!!! You're so deep!" She dug her nails into his thick back as his cock penetrated her completely.

Grabbing her tightly, he started thrusting into her pussy. He was growling and snarling as he withdrew to the tip and slammed back into her to the root of his cock. Thrust after powerful thrust rocked her beautiful body. His cock slid in and out of her, creating a wet, sloppy sound. Yersia could feel his cock pump into her with power and rage. She felt his massive, heavy balls slap against her firm ass repeatedly as he fucked her. Over twelve thick inches of hard cock thrust and pumped into her delicate little pussy mercilessly.

The tent was soon filled with the Orc's musky scent of sex and the Forest Elf's flora pheromones. Yersia was screaming and moaning and begging to be fucked harder. Her hips gyrated and rocked faster and harder to meet his forceful thrusts. The golden jewel pierced to her naval flopped back and forth while she was being fucked by this raging beast. Her pussy gripped tightly at the Orc's massive cock as he ravaged her like a wild rabid beast. He engulfed one of her breasts into his clawed hand, groaning louder as he squeezed and kneaded.

"Oh Fuck," Yersia screamed in pleasure. "Oh fuck yes! Yes!"

Yersia felt an intense sensation building up inside of her. It grew stronger and hotter within her until she felt as if she were going to explode. Finally, she let out a loud scream as her pussy spasmed and contracted around the General's penis. Her first ever orgasm ripped through her like a red hot sword. She threw her head back in pleasure, arching her back off the fur covered bed. She wrapped her legs tightly around her master, her huge tits rippling back and forth from the pounding. Her smooth, firm stomach was covered with sweat.

The Orc was howling and snarling while clutching her hips with both hands and forcing her tight pussy onto his cock. His power was incredible. With each powerful thrust, shockwaves tore through her slender body, rocking her tits back and forth. Orgasm after orgasm pulsated through her; her body trembled and convulsed. She screamed out loud as the orgasms became more intense. She clinched her jaw tight and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her pussy contracted and spasmed, sending shockwave after shockwave through her body. His massive cock completely impaled her bald pussy and withdrew completely only to be slammed home again and again. His massive balls slapped and clopped against her ass. His muscles flexed; each fiber visible and his veins budged.

Her repeating orgasms were ripping and burning through her as she continued to scream in ecstasy. Her little body slammed forwards and backwards as her Master fucked her. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through the Forest Elf's tiny body. Time blurred for Yersia as her intense orgasms continued one after another. The General's hips and thighs slammed into her with incredible power, rocking her across the bed. He held tightly onto her hips with his massive hands as he pulled her toward him to meet each thrust of his cock. The slapping and pounding of their bodies echoed across the encampment.

"GGGRRRRRR, you feel so good, my little elf girl," he said as he continued pumping his cock into her.

Yersia screamed in sheer ecstasy as she felt the hard protruding veins of his cock touching the sides of her pussy, hitting her g-spot and sending shivers all over sweaty body. She could feel his cock start to swell as he fucked her pussy harder, his balls slapping hard against her.

With a mighty thrust, he rammed his cock into her with all his might and pulled her powerfully by her hips tightly against his thighs. He let out a loud roar and threw his head back in triumphant victory. He held her tight as his entire, massive cock laid buried in her hot, wet pussy. Her body spasmed and she rocked her hips, twisting her pussy onto his penis. Sweat covered her entire body; her sweet flora scent filled the room. Her orgasms slowly subsided as Shrogg held his cock still, completely buried in her aching pussy.

After several minutes of feeling his cock buried deeply in her pussy, he slowly started to withdraw himself. Inch after inch withdrew from her slender, sweat covered body. The head of his penis slipped out of her tight vagina with a plop! He climbed out from between her legs, breathing heavily and stood at the edge of the bed.

He reached out and grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He then picked her up by the waist and spun her over on the bed, leaving her on her hands and knees. He separated her legs and pressed her upper body to the fur blankets, leaving her ass high in the air to allow him to see her puffy, swollen pussy and the small star of her asshole. He grasped her by the hips and spread her knees apart further. With her beautiful ass in the air, the Orc mounted behind her. She felt his powerful grip on her hips. She then felt the head of his gigantic cock press against the soft peddles of her pussy and begin to enter her. His cock slid in and with a slow, steady and powerful thrust, his cock slid smoothly into her pussy until all thirteen inches were buried into her.

Without mercy or caring, the Orc began to fuck her like a wild beast. His heavy balls swung up from under his dominating cock and slapped hard against her clit and lower stomach. The Orc growled deeply as he pulled her onto his cock over and over again. For over ten full minutes he pumped his cock into her tight body. Pounding, forcing, thrusting, slapping. He pulled her hair and grabbed hard on her ass cheeks as he mated her. He reached under her with his long muscled arms and cupped and squeezed her huge swinging tits with his clawed hands.

Yersia felt the burning building within her again as her orgasms approached. It started in her loins and quickly spread throughout her belly, up her spine and body, slowly building and gaining strength. It kept building and growing as Shrogg hammered is mighty cock into her. The pressure grew so much that Yersia felt as if she were about to explode when all of the sudden, the orgasms erupted in full fury.

She buried her face into the blankets and screamed with all her might. She grabbed two fistfuls of the blankets as her body convulsed with the orgasms. Shrogg continued to slam his titanic cock into her as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled face from the blankets. Yersia could not help but scream loudly as the orgasms ripped and reverberated through her over and over again. She was lost in a drunken haze of lust and sex. She wanted to feel her master's cum inside her. She wanted to fill his powerful testicles pump his seed deep into her.

kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers