The Forest Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers

"Oh yes, Master! Cum in me. Please, Master! Fill me with your hot cum! Please! Please my Lord! Cum in me," Yersia screamed as her tits rocked back and forth from the pounding she was taking.

Without any further encouragement, he thrust hard and deep, buried to the root of his massive cock, balls pressed hard against hard thighs. His body convulsed and shook. Shrogg felt his testicles pull and lift. The powerful orgasm, his first in nearly five years, worked its way from his balls, through his lower body and into his urethra.

He continued thrusting and pumping his cock into her. He withdrew all but the tip of his cock and slammed all thirteen inches back into her over and over again. He felt his orgasm rocketing through his long thick cock and approach the large slit of his urethra.

He forced is cock deeply into Yersia's body and pulled her onto him with all his might, the head of his penis press hard against her cervix. He threw his head back and with a loud, bellowing roar, he shot a hot, powerful torrent cum deep into her womb. Yersia screamed when she felt the first mighty spurt of her master's semen slam into the back of her tiny pussy.

"OH GOD, MASTER! I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME! OH GOD! OH GOD! CUM IN ME," Yersia screamed as loud as she could. Loud enough to let the rest of the encampment know who she belonged to.

Shrogg let out a triumphant bellow, shaking the tent. Jet and powerful jet of semen spurted against the back wall of Yersia's hot pussy. The hot fluid forced its way past her cervix and into the deepest regions of her uterus. His cum was spurting over and over again. He ejaculated long and powerful jets of cum into the elf. His cock throbbed and pulsated as he ejaculated his cum over and over again. His hands held her hips and ass tightly against him with his cock buried to the hilt. His massive balls twitch and withed against the back of her thighs.

The Orc howled, he snarled his fanged teeth as drool ran from his mouth. More pulsing. More cum. More spurts.

He began to deep stroke her, thrusting deeply into her and he ejaculated massive spurts of his semen into her. Cum was leaking out of her pussy, oozing out between his slimy cock and her tightly stretched pussy. Sweat shone all over both their bodies.

Still on her knees, ass in the air, tits pressed against the fur bed, her body still trembling from her own orgasms as the Orc's throbbing cock remained buried in her, pulsating with his heartbeat. The convulsions continued as the Orc spurted more of his steaming hot seed into her. He gasped for air. His muscles twitched. He balls hung motionless beneath him. Her tight, bald pussy held his thick Orc penis, milking the last of his cum.

Shrogg was gasping for air. He was drenched with sweat. He looked down at his elf girl on her elbows and knees. His cock was completely buried in her as her wide hips and full ass glistened with sweat. Her arched back looked sexy and strong. Her chest was pressed against the bed and he could see the sides of her heavy tits being pressed out to the sides from underneath her.

She gripped tightly at the blankets. He felt the last dribbles of cum flow out of his cock. His pet elf girl slowly rotated her hips, milking his cock of its last drop. She moaned and her breathing was rapid and deep. She was grabbing at the fur blankets with her petite hands.

Several steamy minutes later, the Orc slowly began to withdraw his massive, veiny cock, inch by inch. Yersia felt his cock retreating, causing her cum filled uterus to contract. As he withdrew the head of his cock, they both heard the loud "slurp" from the suction followed by torrents of his piping hot semen. He ejaculated so much cum into her that cupfuls flowed out of her pussy, down the insides of her thighs and onto the bed and blankets.

Yersia collapsed on the mattress, exhausted, her pussy still pulsing and twitching from the fucking she received. She rolled over onto her back with her spread legs in the air, knees pulled to her chest. The Orc growled triumphantly as he looked down at the tiny beautiful naked night elf. Her full breasts, long sexy legs, wide hips, flat belly and his cum oozing from her bald pussy made him feel as if he had just her conquered her. His breathing was rapid and deep as he tried to catch his breath.

She lay there, soaked with sweat, smiling at her Master with wet lips, dimpled cheeks and perfect white teeth. Her eyes were wide, bright, and youthful. She looked so alienable and tasty; the shape of her long legs curving into full, wide hips to her narrow waist. Her huge, firm tits fell forward as she lifted herself onto her elbows.

She looked at her Master's shiny cock with wonderment in her eyes. It had already begun to soften, the head partially covered by the foreskin. Thick veins still ran down its length. His cock, semi erect, still looked formidable and powerful. A large drop of cum clung to the tip of the dark green head before falling to the floor. His testicles, massive and heavy, hung between his spread legs.

"My pet," Shrogg said breathlessly while climbing off the bed, "Your body has satisfied my greatly. You have proven yourself well, Yersia. I take you as my exclusive pet and concubine. You need not worry about any other. You will belong to me and only me."

With that, Yersia sat up, Indian style, smiled and clapped her hands. She felt wonderful and joyful, as if a ton had been lifted from her shoulders. Of course, she was still under the 'Elfish Effect', but she was ecstatic nonetheless. She jumped off the bed and ran over to her Master and jump into him, wrapping her arms around his thick neck. She hugged him the best she could (he was just too big for her to wrap her arms around) and kissed his bulging chest.

"Oh thank you, Master! Thank you!! I will never disappoint you, my Lord," she said with glee.

Shrogg was taken aback by the excitement of his new pet. Her perkiness made even him smile inside. He could not help but feel sense affection for her. She is such a beautiful little thing and she satisfied him in ways he had never been. He felt whole and powerful. His body felt relieved and refreshed. He knew that he would protect her with his life. He actually liked this elf girl. It was an affection he had never felt before.

To Yersia's surprise, Shrogg retrieved a soft blanket for her to cover herself with. She returned to lie on the bed as she watched him walk to the other side of the tent. She gazed upon his heavily muscled back, ass and legs as he picked up a thick woven green and tan robe. He put the robe on and told Yersia that he had business to tend to and that she is to remain in his tent for the rest of the night. He yelled several orders to the guards outside of the tent as he departed. She heard other Orcs outside the tent respond to his orders and begin moving about. Soon, several female orc servants entered the tent with clean water, fresh fruit and a roasted chicken for her to eat. One of the servants approached her, kneeled submissively and introduced herself.

"My lady, I am Verla, the Lord Shrogg hasss designated me as your ssservant. If there isss anything that you require, pleassse let me know and I will sssee to it. Lord Shrogg hasss marked you has hisss exclusive concubine and therefore, I am at your ssservice, my Lady," she said when a whispering his.

Verla was an average sized female orc, standing about 5'10" and about 190 pounds. She had all the features of an orc: thin red eyes, undershot jaw with jutting fangs, long black hair and dark green skin. She was dressed in a silken green gown adorned with dragon crest of the Vandark. She appeared to be older, perhaps in her 50s.

"Thank you," Yersia said politely as she bowed her head in respect. Verla appeared taken aback by this; perhaps she was not used to kindness being shown toward her by her Masters. Verla returned the bow and snapped her fingers toward another, much younger, female orc. The younger orc placed Yersia's meal on a table and poured her a large cup of water. Verla held her hand out toward Yersia as if to offer her a hand off the bed. Yersia took hold of her hand and stood up, clutching the blanket to her naked body and was escorted over to the table. On the plate in front of her was a whole roasted chicken, garnished with vegetables and fruit. It was then she realized how hungry she was. Her stomach groaned as she began to feast on her hot meal.

While she ate, Verla and the other servants mixed a strange potion for her. Verla pour a decent amount of the dark brown fluid into a mug and handed it to her. It was fizzing with bubbles and smelled strange and bitter like nothing she has ever seen before. She looked to Verla and asked what it was. Verla said it was magical and that Lord Shrogg demands that she drink it. Yersia took a deep breath and poured the bitter drink down her throat. It burned her throat on the way down but was not half bad. Later, she would find out that the drink was actually a potion that would keep her from getting pregnant. Yersia ate her dinner while Verla and the servants replaced the bedding and cleaned around the tent. When she finished, they took her plates and left her with a small bushel of mint leave to chew on to freshen her breath. As she chewed the mint, she wrapped herself in the fur blanket and began to walk around the tent.

Yersia felt like a woman for the first time in her life. She listened to the distant drum beat and danced by herself. She did not know why she felt so good, considering a 400 pound Orc just took her innocence. She began to dance and enjoy the high of the 'Elfish Effect'. She was warm and her belly was full. She sang aloud, loving the feeling of the soft fur rug under her sore feet. She danced, sang and smiled to herself until she lost track of time.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw that General Shrogg was sitting in his throne, watching her. He was wearing a loin cloth around his waist and nothing more. She kneeled upon seeing him and smiled at him. To her surprise, he smiled back.

"Come to me, Yersia," he told her in a soft, deep voice. She rose and kneeled in front of him as he sat.

"Yes, Master," she said as she looked deeply into his eyes.

"Before we sleep, you must prove yourself in another way, my pet," he said.

"I would love to, my Lord. What would you like me to do for you, Master," she asked with a smile.

"I have heard about this so called 'Elfish Effect'. Are the stories true?"

"Yes, Master, they are true." Yersia went on to explain to her master how the 'Elfish Effect' works and how it influences her and how it helped her to please him earlier.

"I see. Well, before we sleep, I would like for you to pleasure me again; this time with your mouth."

Yersia looked into his eyes, twirled the tip of her long ponytail with her long finger and slowly licked her lips with a wet tongue. "I would love to, my Lord," she whispered as she removed her robe. Her fresh, clean, naked body knelt before him. She reached up to him and pulled his towel off his hips.

His cock was massive as ever, lying across his lap to one side, thick and veiny. His huge balls hung between his legs. She reached out and grasped the wide girth of her master's soft cock. She held it with both hands, and began to softly stroke it. She could tell by the fresh scent on him that he had bathed while he was gone.

Hungrily, she took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking lightly and licking the tip. He groaned as she licked the length of his green cock. She sucked on his massive green balls, moaning as she sucked them one at a time into her hot mouth. She messaged them and licked them. She rolled his testicles around in her hands and squeezed them. She admired the grant size and weight of them and thought to herself how much cum these globes could produce. She looked up at him, smiling wickedly, moaning like a good elf girl. The high of the 'Effect' returned full force.

She held his cock with both hands at the base and, with her mouth wide open, slid his thick cock deep into her throat. She was immediately able to swallow seven inches of his semi erect cock and sucked hard on it. She felt the head of his cock touch the "clit" in the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and relaxed as she began to give him his first true blow job.

With the head of Master's cock deep in her throat, she used her throat muscles to milk and stroke his shaft while sucking with all her strength. She used one hand to stroke his shaft and the other to cup and massage his balls. She opened her eyes and locked them with her master's. As she bobbed, slurped, sucked, licked, and stroked his Orc cock she felt her sore pussy twitch and burn with desire. Saliva coated his dick and ran down her chin, neck and flowed between her full tits. Master had both hands on his pet's head, wrapping her braided ponytail around his long fingers. The suction of her mouth was so strong that with each partial withdraw, a long, loud slurp could be heard outside the tent and the outline of the head of his massive cock could be seen through the flesh of dimpled inward sucked cheeks. It sounded wet, sloppy and messy.

Yersia sucked and sucked for over 15 minutes while Shrogg sat in the throne. As she sucked him, she slid more and more of his cock into her throat. Soon, she had swallowed all 13" of him. Her jaw and throat were grossly distended when she took him to the hilt. With his entire penis in her mouth, the head of it was nearly in her stomach. She was amazed at she was able to swallow all of his cock and even more amazed to discover that she loved it. She finally understood what was meant by the "Elfish Curse" and why it made female Elf's much sought after sex partners.

She sucked hard on just the head of his cock before she slowly sucked his entire penis into her mouth and throat. She sucked as hard as she could and let his cock slid back out. She slid her mouth on his cock, deep throating him and stroking him and sucking on his testicles. His cock was covered with her saliva which she used as lube to jack his massive length. She was bobbing on his cock, deep throating him when she began to feel a new sensation flow from her throat to the rest of her body. The sensation grew as she bobbed faster and sucked and stroked hard on his cock.

Building within her was her first oral orgasm. She bobbed her head feverishly on her master's cock, sucking with all her might. The orgasm hit her so hard she swallowed his cock to the root. Her eyes rolled back and wave after wave of intense pleasure shot through her like a lightning bolt. Her throat contracted and convulsed on Shrogg's cock. He howled in pleasure as she throat fucked his massive cock. Yersia tried to scream in pleasure but the cock in her mouth muffled it. She closed her eyes tightly and grabbed hard on his cock and forced all of it into throat. She sucked and slurped feverishly as her oral orgasm reverberated over and over in her throat and mouth. Shrogg was breathing fast and heavy and his hips began to pump in cock into her mouth more rapidly.

His grip in her hair became more firm and his body began to tense. She sucked with all her strength as her throat continued to contract and constrict on his cock. Shrogg released a loud as the first torrent of cum surged out of his cock and into the back of Yersia's throat. She swallowed and swallowed as the copious amounts of sperm ejaculated from his cock. She slid her throat off his shaft until only the head of his cock was in her mouth so that she could taste his cum and savor her Master's flavor. Spurt after powerful spurt leapt from his cock and onto her tongue.

Her master yelled and howled, "Swallow me, Pet. Swallow my cum!" She thrust his cock deep into throat her again until his heavy balls came to rest beneath her chin. He continued to ejaculate hot semen down her convulsing throat and into her belly. Cum began to trickle out of her mouth and run down her saliva covered chin. His semen was hot, very hot and to her it tasted sweet, like honey and sugar so she swallowed all she could. Gobs of creamy white cum ran down her chest, between her heaving tits, onto her flat firm stomach and flowed down into the slit of her bald pussy.

Moments later, Master's cum subsided and his trembling lessened. She continued to suck hard on his cock while she slowly pulled it out of her throat, across her tongue and past her full lips. The spurting of his cum slowed until his massive testicles were complete drained of their contents.

Yersia sucked hard on the tip of her Master's penis, attempting to extract all the cum she could. With the tip of his penis in her mouth, she grabbed his cock at the base with her fist and, using the side of her thumb, she pressed it against his urethra, Yersia then gripped it tightly and slid her hand slowly up his cock, forcing the remaining semen up and out of his cock and into her hot mouth. She sucked the last of his cum as it oozed out of the tip of his penis into her mouth and greedily swallowed it down. She used her other hand to squeeze and fondle his large testicles. She slurped on the head of her Master's cock for several more minutes until his cock began to soften.

Yersia's belly was full of his cum. Her pussy was full of his cum. He sat, looking down at her with half closed eyes, breathing heavy. His chest muscles bulged and his stomach was ripped with muscles. Below him, kneeling at his feet with his semi-erect cock in her mouth, was a beautiful, green eyed, Forest Elf. His cum oozed out of her mouth and onto his lovely tits; her full and luscious ass red and her pussy swollen from her earlier fucking. He smirked to himself to think what human and elf males would think to have witnessed such a perverse act; to see a huge Orc fuck one of their beauties and cum in her pussy; to see her swallow his cum and be kneeling before hem with his cock in her mouth.

She continued to suck on his cock until it softened and all his cum had been extracted. She took her mouth off it and softly stroked it and messaged his empty balls. He cradled her lovely face in his massive hands and looked into her eyes. She smiled lovingly at him and kissed the head of his cock.

He stood up, bent down and lifted her into his arms. He carried her to the bed laid her gently on it. He climbed over her and lay down next to her and pulled the fur blankets over them both. He was lying on his back so she climbed on top of him and laid her head on his chest. She could hear the thud of his heartbeat and she felt the heat of his body. Shrogg placed his huge hands on Yersia's back and softly caressed her. He rubbed her back, caressed her lovely ass and the back of her thighs. She could feel his soft, yet massive cock underneath her, pressed against her full belly moving and pulsating in time with his heartbeat. Soon, she heard his rhythmic breathing and a soft snore. It was at that moment when she knew that she would be ok. She was safe, warm, well feed, and sexually satisfied. She smiled to herself, closed her bright green eyes and drifted off to sleep atop a sleeping giant Orc.

***********

Please vote and leave a public comment for the author. If you wish for the story to conitune, please advise the author.

***********

kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers