The Forest Elf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm pulsed and rippled over and over, repeating as the Orc gripped tightly at her neck and leg, burying more of his eight inch long tongue into her, licking at very entrance of her womb. Yersia's eyes rolled into her head, her mouth opened wide as if releasing a silent scream and her back arched. She was lost in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, loosing track of time as her orgasms reverberated within her lithe body. Minutes passed as Shrogg continued to invade her charms with his feverish tongue sending orgasm upon orgasm through his elf-girl's body.

Several minutes later, Yersia's orgasms finally began to subside and her body relaxed as Shrogg lessened his pace and slowly withdrew his long tongue. He lightly licked the tip of his tongue against her clit, lips and asshole as she regained her composure. She lifted her head and looked down her body at him, smiling; beads of sweat covered her brow and stomach.

"Oh my God, Master," were the only words she could muster.

Shrogg took one last giant lick across her ass and pussy before kneeling down and placing Yersia on her feet. Her legs were wobbling beneath her as she tried to stand on her own. Her head was spinning and cloudy and she had trouble regaining her bearings. She leaned against Shrogg for balance, feeling his hard, muscled body against hers.

Shortly, she regained her composure and looked up at Shrogg. Standing before him, he towered over her, a hulking giant. At over 7 feet tall, her 5'6" stature paled in comparison. He was a foot and a half taller and outweighed her by over 320 pounds. He carried little, if any fat on him, a truly athletic specimen and fearsome opponent in battle. Standing before him, her head did not even reach the height of his armpits.

She looked up at him, noticing that his chin was soaked with the juices of her sex and his breathing was rapid and deep. She lower her gaze to his robust chest; his pectoral muscles bulged, the size of watermelons, with the fibers of his muscles visible under his tight, green skin. His shoulders were broad, round and rose sharply to meet his thick, short neck. She dropped her impressed gaze to his stomach, flat and powerful, rippled like the washboard her mother used to clean linen. His oblique muscles run like striations, diagonally across his ribcage to his narrow waist.

She turned her attention to his groin, a long, massive bulge covered by a combination of sarong and loincloth. Shrogg wore a dark green fur sarong around his waist which was draped to mid thigh. Over his sarong, he wore a black fur loincloth that wrapped from hip to hip and hung to his knees. His sarong and loincloth were held around his waist by a thick leather belt and a heavy, brass buckle, the size of a dinner plate, adorned with the dragon crest of the Vandark. Numerous green, tan, black and brown tassels of various lengths hung from his belt. The fur of the garments was plush, soft and thick.

Yersia stood before Shrogg, looking at the long bulge. She knew that underneath his sarong, his cock was swelling and it commanded her attention. She looked up into Shrogg's narrowing eyes, sharp, upshot canines; she opened her mouth provocatively and licked her lips and slowly squatted onto her heels in front of him, knees out wide to her sides.

She reached up, placed her hands on his barrel chest and slid them teasingly down his stomach, belt buckle, and onto his loincloth. She used both hands as she rubbed the soft fur of the sarong and loincloth, feeling the massive, semi-erect penis which lay underneath. She grabbed his penis lightly through the fur garments and lightly stroked its length. His cock felt like the body of a python, thick and firm in her little hands and long fingers.

Shrogg shuddered when Yersia took hold of his penis. Squatting before him, he was able to look down upon her; her wet hair was slicked back over her head and draped down to the small of her back. He could see the heart shape of her ass as he peered down at her, her full hips flaring out to smooth, lightly muscled thighs. Her plentiful breasts were pressed together by her arms as she stroked his cock through his loincloth. He grumbled deeply, the pleasure of her affections sent chills throughout his hulking body.

Yersia continued to rub the Orc's stout penis through his fur loincloth. His cock felt thick, solid and heavy as she stroked it. The sun, now clearly above the trees, shone brightly upon her body. The heat from the solar rays and humidity from the steaming hot spring caused sweat to bead on Yersia's already wet physique. Shrogg was grumbling softly as his pet groped his penis.

Yersia pulled and teased her Master's cock for several minutes while squatting in before him. His penis grew longer and harder as she pleasured him through his sarong. Yersia's mouth was watering and her pussy ached with desire.

She lowered her hands to the bottom of his draping loincloth and reached up underneath it, until she found the massive, partially sheathed head of his cock. Yersia firmly grasp the shift of his penis just above the head; her small hand barely able to cover half the thick organ. Her other hand reached under his penis, finding his gargantuan testicles. She hefted one of his balls, and rolled it in her warm hand. His balls weighted over one pound each and were larger than a hen's egg.

Yersia stroked his stiffening cock and squeezed his testicles while reaching up under his loincloth. His genitals felt hot and smooth in her hands. She kept her eyes locked onto Shrogg's eyes, watching him grimace as she jacked his impressive member. Still only semi-erect, his cock was longer than her forearm and easily as thick. As she yanked and pulled on him, her momentum rocked her body back and forth, jiggling her tits. Shrogg shook his head and growled like a lion. His heart began to pound in his chest and his skin was coated with a light layer of perspiration.

Shrogg's cock swelled and stiffened, now over ten inches long. Yersia could no longer contain the swelling organ within the confines of his sarong so she removed her hands and began to unhook the solid brass buckle. Within seconds, she freed the buckle, loosened the belt and allowed the plush fur garment to fall to his ankles. His massive cock sprung free, looming like a loaded cannon and equally imposing. His testicles, swollen with semen, hung, one slightly lower than other to near mid thigh. His hairless body now beaded with sweat, gleamed in the sunlight. Steam from the spring billowed around them, muggy and damp.

Yersia clutched his cock with both hands and began to slowly stroke it. The huge, blunt tip, exposed from under his tightly stretched foreskin, peered at the elf-girl, a sparkling drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit. Yersia pursed her succulent lips and engulfed half of his cockhead into her mouth, her tongue lapped at the tip of his cock, tasting the juice that had escaped his appendage.

She sucked hard, stroking his cock as his testicles swayed underneath. She slowly withdrew as her cheeks sucked in from the vacuum of her mouth. She slurped the tip of his cock as she pulled it from her mouth, all traces of pre-cum removed. Yersia swallowed the sweet juice and smirked seductively up at Shrogg.

She lifted his cock up with her hands, exposing his balls to her affections. She extended her long, pointed tongue and began to lick his scrotum. She licked the thin skin as his balls jerked and twitched. She opened her mouth wide and sucked in one of his balls. She rubbed her tongue along the bottom of the round globe while sucking gently, stroking his cock. She kissed, licked and sucked on his dark, hairless scrotum for several minutes while holding his club-like cock in her hands. She teased his balls, alternating between the two, all the while keeping her fluorescent catlike green eyes lock on the eyes of the beast above her.

Shrogg looked up, his face basking in the sun as Yersia stroked and fondled him. His knees grew weak as she worked her magic. Her hot mouth, soft lips and hot tongue felt miraculous on his balls. Her small hands stroked his cock feverishly. She removed her mouth from his balls, aimed his semi-stiff cock straight out, opened her mouth wide, leaned forward and sank deeply onto it, swallowing seven inches in a single, steady plunge.

Shrogg grunted loudly as her mouth engulfed his penis. She sucked hard on half his length; both her hands grasped him by the other half, holding tightly. She swirled her tongue across the bottom of his cock, feeling the long, spongy bulge of his urethra. She pulled back on the skin of his penis with her hands, stretching the foreskin from the head as she withdrew her mouth, sucking hard, and slurped loudly as the head plopped from between her lips.

Yersia spat into her hand and smeared her saliva onto the dry half of his cock, stroking it madly. She peered up at him, jaws clinched tight with a naughty look on her face as she jacked his cock hard and fast, his balls bouncing off her pumping forearms. Shrogg slowly rocked his hips rhythmically, meeting her strokes. Her busty tits heaved and rippled between her beating arms; sweat soaked her deep, tanned cleavage as beads ran down the small of her back and onto the full cheeks of her ass.

She opened her mouth, extended five inches of her long pointed tongue and touched it to the tip of his cock were more pre-cum had oozed and collected. She retracted her tongue slightly, stretching a long silvery strand of saliva and pre-cum from tip to tip. Yersia exhaled a breath of warm air onto the blunted head of his cock and plunged it into her awaiting throat. Eight inches of his cock disappeared into her mouth and gullet while she sucked hard. She bobbed and twisted her head and stroked him with all her might. She sucked and slurped with each stroke. Saliva and pre-cum dribbled from her mouth and flowed from her chin to her tits and cleavage.

She sucked and worked his cock and balls, squatted before him on her heels. His cock was soon full erect and swollen, 13 thick, venous, inches of dark green orc penis standing in all its glory. Yersia took a deep breath and inhaled him as deeply as she could; leaving only a few inches protruding from her grossly extended mouth and throat. The head of his cock immediately brushed against the tiny clitoris like protrusion in the back of her throat, sending waves of intense pleasure throughout her body. Her throat constricted around the shaft and head of his cock as she sucked and swallowed him. Shrogg's knees buckled and shook as his elf-girl engulfed his entire cock. She squeezed, hefted and pulled on his testicles, feeling them writhe in her hands. She sucked, stroked and licked his flesh weapon for over 15 minutes when she began to feel the tickle in the back of her throat spread.

The intensity of the sun increased as it climbed higher into the clear sky. The steam from the mineral spring was stifling, raising the humidity to 100%. Sweat covered both their bodies. Shrogg placed his massive hand on the back of Yersia's head and forced her deeper onto his cock. He pumped his hips, fucking her thin beautiful face, his huge testicles swaying into her upper chest. Yersia relaxed her throat, allowing his cock to slide nearly into her stomach while her throat milked and stroked his girth. She wrapped her hands around his thighs and grabbed him by his rock hard ass and pulled his hips into her. Her throat felt fantastic, stretched as his cock stimulated her second clit.

The orgasm in her throat built and built until it exploded within her, causing her to swallow hard on his cock as her throat contracted tightly. The oral orgasm pulsated throughout her body, sending her into a mad frenzy on his cock. She dug her long fingernails into the cheeks of his ass, drawing ten small trickles of blood as her orgasm completely consumed her. Shrogg pulled her head tight to his groin, burying all 13" of his thick cock into her throat, roaring like a bellowing lion into the forest. He held her head against his groin while slowly deep stroking his cock into and out of the deep region of her throat. Yersia nearly fainted from the intensity of her oral orgasm.

As her grip on his ass relaxed, Shrogg grabbed two fistfuls of her wet hair, and slowly pulled her head back, withdrawing his saliva coated cock from her twitching throat. As his cockhead slid from her gullet, her distended throat returned to its natural shape, no longer swollen from the thick piece of meat that forced it to expand. Inch after slimy inch withdrew from her mouth until the head slid out with a loud slurp. His cock was cover with her saliva and glimmered in the sunlight. Long strands of spit dripped from his vein covered shaft and fell to the soft, mossy ground.

Yersia released Shrogg's ass cheeks and with gasping breath, wiped the spittle from her mouth and chin with her hand. She reached out with her other hand and took hold of his slimy cock, gripping half its girth and stroked it from base to tip. Saliva dripped from her fist and off his swollen balls.

Shrogg, filled with lust and rage, reached down and grabbed Yersia under her arms and lifted her from her squatting position so that she was standing naked before him. The entire front of her was coated with spit; from her chin, between her tits, down her sexy stomach and into the slit of her pussy, saliva streaked her tan body.

With raging lust and passion, Shrogg spun Yersia around, her back to him, reached his long, thick arm around her waist, pulled her against his body and lifted her off the ground. He took hold of his imposing cock and rubbed the saliva coated tip against the hot, wet opening of her pussy. He stroked the head of his cock up and down her slit and asshole, swearing the lubrication as he prepared to impale her. Yersia bit her lip and held knees high, legs spread for her Master. Shrogg stroked her pussy for several minutes, sending his concubine into an eager frenzy.

Shrogg held Yersia tight to his body, her back against his stomach, and positioned the head of his cock against her wet vulva. Once aligned, he held his cock steady and relaxed his grip around her waist, allowing gravity to lower her onto his swollen lance. Slowly, gravity pulled her onto him. Her pussy, unable to repel the invader, submitted. The head of his cock slipped into her tight sheath. Yersia yelped loudly as he stretched her. She threw her head back against his muscled chest has she sank slowly onto his cock.

Shrogg roared aloud when his cock slid into her. Her tight pussy tried to repel him but ultimately relinquished to his overwhelming power. He released his throbbing cock and reach around her body, grabbing her by the back of her knees, pinning her legs together. Here, in this warm, steamy forest, the giant Orc held the little green-eyed forest Elf around her waist with one arm, her back pinned to his stomach and by her knees with his other arm, pinning her knees to her chest, his cock barely in her tight pussy.

Shrogg held her tightly to his body; Yersia, unable to move, was at his complete mercy. He slowly began to thrust his hips, pumping the first 5 inches of his Orc cock into her body. Her tightness resisted his weapon, forcing him to work his cock into her. Her hot pussy gripped and squeezed his penis as it thrust deeper into her. Shrogg used his massive, tree-truck thick thighs to thrust up into her as he let gravity force her down to meet his thrusts.

Yersia moaned and screamed in ecstasy and overwhelming pleasure as his cock stretched and penetrated deeper into her. Shrogg pumped his cock up into her for ten steamy, sweaty minutes. Her pussy was so tight at he was only able to sink nine inches of his lance into her, leaving another four aching inches waiting for the final push. Yersia was squirming against her Master's slick, sweaty body, unable to defend herself or control the power and depth of his thrusts; all she could do was relax and take the fucking General Shrogg was sure to unleash on her.

Shrogg strengthened his grip around Yersia's waist. He pulled her knees hard into her chest and lifted her up and off is cock, leaving only the head and shoulders buried within her little slit. He took a deep breath and with a mighty roar, he thrust his hips up hard while pulling Yersia down powerfully. His cock slid deeply and forcefully into her pussy, inch after frightening inch penetrated her sex until it bottomed out, crashing the head of his penis against the back wall of her pussy, pressing the massive, blunted tip into her cervix and womb. Yersia screamed with all her might and Shrogg bellowed aloud, both their voices echoed off the rock cliff, spooking flocks of birds out of the trees.

Shrogg held Yersia tightly to his sweat covered body, his cock buried to the hilt in her convulsing pussy. She was gasping for air; her tits hung heavily as Shrogg's arm hugged her around her thin waist. Her body trembled uncontrollably as her orgasms immediately began to grow and spread, coursing from her loins, to her stomach and up her spine. She was completely impaled and filled by his mammoth penis. The fat, blunt tip pressed into her womb, the narrow slit at the head aimed at her very core. Her vaginal walls twisted, squeezed, and pulled at his instrument of lust, pheromones emanated from every pore on her body, releasing the magical floral scent of the elf-girl.

Shrogg lifted her light body and slammed her down onto his cock time after time as he thrust powerfully up into her. He fucked her hard, deep and wantonly. Her ass crashed and slapped onto his hips with each thrust; her body reverberated and her full, heavy tits bounced and heaved as each shockwave pulsed through her.

His hard cock jack hammered in and out of her slick pussy, the venous shaft ribbed against the walls of her vagina, rippling across her G-spot. Unable to control herself or her body, she screamed out at the top of her lungs, filling the forest with her crisp voice as the first of her orgasms surged from her slick, bald pussy, up her spine and through her very being. Pulse after pulse bounded within her, sending her vagina into violent convulsions that nearly crushed Shrogg's hammering cock.

Shrogg roared in victory as his pet loosed orgasm after orgasm. Her hands clutched hard onto her breasts, squeezing them until they turned bright red. The muscles of her ass shook and rebounded as his hips and thighs collided into her. His testicles flung and bounced with each thrust, only fall hard in his scrotum from their heavy volume.

He fucked and ravaged her like a rabid beast for 15 more sweaty minutes, slamming and pumping into her; Yersia came over and over, nearly loosing consciousness numerous times. Sweat flew off their mating bodies and their screams and roars echoed through the forest.

Shrogg's grip tightened around Yersia's waist and her knees as his orgasm built. His testicles lifted and pumped their contents up into his vas deferens, past the prostate and into his urethra. He slammed Yersia onto his cock with long, powerful strokes. She was screaming with unabated passion when Shrogg bellowed aloud, forcing her down fiercely, and fired a huge, massive torrent of hot cum deep into her womb. The force of his first ejaculation slammed into Yersia's cervix, triggering a massive orgasmic pulse to rocket throughout her body. The second spurt from his cock was even more powerful than the first, erupting like an over pressurized fire hose into her tiny pussy. Yersia's uterus immediately filled with his semen, bloating, forcing the hot fluid into her fallopian tubes. Shrogg's orgasm pulsed within him, sending spurt and spurt of his hot Orc seed deep into the elf-girl. The copious volume of cum was forced up into her drowning uterus, down into her vagina and poured out from between his dark, shiny cock and her overstretched pussy.