The Forest Elf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
131 Followers

He balls jerked and his stomach flexed over and over as he thrust into her body repeatedly, ejaculating again and again into her lithe, sweat covered body. Minutes passed as the Orc drained his testicles into her pussy. Yersia fainted briefly when she was overcome by her orgasms; she regained consciousness seconds later, only to be hit by more toe curling orgasms.

Her pussy flexed, squeezed and gripped at Shrogg's erupting cock. Slowly, the spurts lessened and his testicles emptied. He stood holding Yersia against his loins, cock buried to the root while the twitching and pumping of his cock subsided. Only after several more minutes, did Shrogg's cock relax and begin to soften. He loosened his grip around Yersia and pulled her body against his, both slick from sweat. She leaned her head against his rising and falling chest. His cock, still buried deeply within her, thumped in time with his heartbeat. Both, Elf and Orc tried to catch their breath as the final echoes of their orgasms faded.

Shrogg slowly lifted Yersia, his cock slipping out of her cum filled pussy. As the head of his cock plopped from her vagina, nearly three cupfuls of white semen poured from her womb and pussy and pooled on the ground at her feet. His semi-erect cock fell heavily from her pussy and hung low from his body like a thick log. Shrogg released Yersia's knees and lowered her to the ground, facing him; his cock pressed against her flat, sweaty stomach.

Yersia, unable to stand on her own power, quickly went to a squat, knees spread wide, cum oozing from her smooth, hairless pussy. Hot, fresh, cum poured from her in long silvery strands to the ground. Just in front of her face, Shrogg's wet cock bobbed with his heartbeat. Yersia reached out with both hands and grasp his cock, pulling on it. Her hands slid easily down its length due to the coating of his cum and her juices. She opened her mouth and sucked in the head of his cum oozing penis. She savored the taste of her pussy and the sweetness of his cum. She sucked hard, pulling the remaining semen from his cock as she stroked it hard and slow with both hands. Shrogg's legs nearly buckled and he had lean backwards against the felled tree for balance.

Yersia sucked his entire, eight inch, semi-erect cock into her throat, cleaning it of his cum. She sucked with all her might, her cheeks caving in, as she pulled the cock out of her throat and mouth. She sucked his cock while still squatting, cum trickling from her pussy, for five minutes. With his cock finally soft, she pulled it from her mouth with a long slurp and plop.

Yersia looked up at Shrogg and gave him a naughty, sexy, seductive smile while giving his cock a final, passionate kiss. She released his cock and stood up in front of him. They stared into each other eyes, not speaking. Both their bodies glistened with sweat; it beaded and rolled down their bodies. Yersia reached out and grabbed Shrogg by his cock, turned around and lead him to the edge of the spring. She tightened her grip and, pulling Shrogg behind her, stepped into the warm water.

Shrogg and Yersia submerged themselves into the spring, washing the sweat and cum from their bodies. After 20 minutes of soaking and feeling each others bodies, they both climbed out of the spring and lay next to each other on the soft sand, side by side in the shade of the willow tree. Within minutes, both Orc and Elf drifted into a deep, restful sleep.

*********

Please vote on this story and leave a public comment for the author.

*********

kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
131 Followers