The Forest Nymph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldn't be alive like this, I should have fought through the pain to protect my family, and either gotten them out of the city or died with them. I didn't do anything accept lie on the floor and then run. I'm a weakling and a coward, and it's my fault that my family is dead." I said with a raspy voice as tears began to roll from my eyes.

Serenity raised her head and looked at me with an expression of deep sadness on her face.

"Do not say that Felix, it is not your fault. What happened to your family was out of your hands. Mourn the loss of your loved ones, but don't blame yourself for their deaths. Don't try to heal your wounded heart by stabbing it with the blade of self-loathing and misery. Do not doom yourself to a life of self-pity and suffering, work and hope for a future where you can be happy." She murmured.

"All hope of happiness died with my family and was burned with my home." I said dryly.

"Then let that hope grow anew, with me as your family in this forest as your home. You have to let your wounds heal or else you will never be well and you will be poisoned by your own hatred forever. You have to stay alive and be happy; I need you with me. I don't want to be alone again." She whispered as her own tears began to fall. The sight of her tears extinguished my own pain and filled me with hers. I slowly reached out and wiped them away.

"I will be with you and you will not be alone. By all that I am, I swear to you that you will not be alone." I promised. Serenity regained her smile and moved up, gently kissing me on the cheek.

The next few days blurred together into a torrent of relaxation. All day and all night, Serenity and I would lay in our moss bed, snuggled up tightly and holding each other. The days and nights were filled with napping, talking, and eating the sweet fruits that hung from the trees. With Serenity in my arms, I could feel my body being rejuvenated far faster than it would be normally.

Serenity was the most incredible woman I had ever met. While she had the youth and beauty of a woman my age, she had lived the lifespan of a human many times over, and with the gift of outsight, she had watched the goings on of the world for hundreds of years. Many of our conversations were about history and the past; I would tell her about my childhood memories and she would recant the incredible things she had seen in the world.

Serenity was also very complicated, with several attributes within her mind. On one hand, she was the sweetest and most gentle spirit I had ever met, but in her heart, I could feel the flames of passion and the resolve to fight for what she cared about, much like myself. She was also incredibly patient and nurturing, nursing me back to health and always at my side, rarely separating from me for more than a few minutes.

I stepped out of the tree chamber, wincing slightly with each step. Every day I would walk around and test my limits. Each day brought far less soreness as the day before, and I knew that I would have regained my full health and strength by the next morning.

I had woken up by myself and was looking for Serenity. Having to lean on every tree for support and putting what little strength I had into each step, I slowly staggered through the woods. I finally heard the soft coo of her voice and stopped dead in my tracks, leaning against a large tree. I looked out at the shallow brook and saw Serenity, lying in the water amidst the smooth zones. My heart skipped a beat when I realized that she was naked. Serenity had nothing on her body but a thin sheen of water, making her turquoise skin glisten in the sunlight. She was writhing and stretching in the water as she worked her fingers between her legs, massaging the soft lips of her slit. She had her long smooth thighs clamped tightly around her hand and every movement she made caused her round full breasts to bounce and shake. She was giving a very soft but high-pitched moan as she touched herself, rolling her head from side to side while she ran her fingers through her long silky hair.

It was in all honesty the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen in my life. No god or goddess could ever hope to create a piece of art as awe-inspiring as the scene before me. The scene would forever be imprinted in my memory, but to me, that wasn't good enough. I wanted to have the image of Serenity in this state tattooed on my eyelids so that I could always see her this way. Not to mention the fact that I had the greatest erection in my life...

Serenity began to pick up speed, rubbing her slit with more energy and enthusiasm. Her moan increased in volume as her whole body trembled. Finally, she released a scream of ecstasy and arched her back as she achieved an orgasm. In that few moments of bliss, her body was wrapped in a glowing aura, her long hair seemed to merge with the water and become like liquid, her skin shimmered like light through glass, and her voice seemed to carry a hypnotic chime that made my every square inch of my body shake in euphoria. All of the plants on either side of the brook began to sway and bend as they were vitalized by the energy Serenity was emitting.

Finally the forest nymph became still and silent, lying in the shallow water with her chest heaving. Her body was so beautiful that I just wanted to run my tongue along every square inch. Reluctantly, I decided I should go back. The sensations she had been giving herself had mostly likely distracted herself from her ability of outsight, but now that she had calmed down, the world would again be under her view. I had to get back to the tree chamber before Serenity found out that I had been watching her.

As I silently made my way back through the forest, I could have sworn that I heard Serenity whisper my name.

The rain pounded the forest in a relentless torrent, forcing every leaf and blade of grass into submission under the weight of each drop. Serenity and I were curled up in our tree chamber, completely dry and warm. I held out my hand into the open and felt the rain. It was incredibly warm to the touch, much warmer than I had ever felt, and every drop seemed like it was as large as a grape.

"I think I'm fully healed." I hummed with a stretch.

"Then will you dance with me?" Serenity asked with a tender smile.

"Now? In the rain?" I asked.

"When it's raining is my absolute favorite time to dance. The rain is one of my favorite aspects of nature. No matter how bad things may be, when the rain begins to pour, all the sadness and grief in the world is washed away. It's just so pure and soothing, and when I dance, I feel like I can release my soul and let the rain wash it the way it washes the land." She purred. I gained a small smile.

"Very well, let's go out." I replied.

With the same smile, Serenity stood up and grasped my hand, pulling me to my feet. We stepped out into the rain, instantly becoming soaked as the drops drummed on our bodies. We moved out into the creek and began to dance, with Serenity guiding my movements and me enjoying the chance to finally stretch my muscles.

True to what Serenity described, a new sensation infatuated my senses as the rain fell down on us in warm sheets, one that I had never experienced before. It felt like my soul was leaving my physical form and floating up into the sky above us, letting me look down on our bodies from a bird's eye view. My limbs seemed to move without my directions as I forsook my physical existence for a transcended one, as naught but a glimmer of light or a wisp of steam floating in the air.

The rain seemed to pass through my soul, sending ripples and shivers through every aspect of my sentience. All the pain that had been tormenting me since I fled from Troy was now leaving me. Serenity had healed my physical injuries and now the rain was healing my emotional ones. I still missed my family, but no longer did I blame myself for their deaths or have a hole in my chest in place of my heart.

Floating and twisting through the sky as a transient specter, I looked down and could see Serenity's soul leaving her body as well and float up to me. With our physical forms continuing to dance like empty puppets, our souls began to wrap and bind around each other's, twisting like twin vines desperately reaching for sunlight.

This was it; this was where I was meant to belong. I was truly home. When I originally told Serenity that I would stay and never leave her, I said it because I didn't see a point in leaving, as I didn't think there was anywhere in the world that could make me happy and I didn't deserve to be happy at all. But now, I didn't want to leave because I was happy, happy to be living in this beautiful forest with Serenity.

Finally, our souls retreated back into our bodies, which were lying in the shallow brook in a tight embrace. I shook my head from side to side and gasped from the returning feeling of my physical form. Serenity just had a sweet smile on her face.

"You felt it as well?" She asked.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Is that how you feel whenever you do this?" I panted.

"Yes, but the feeling is only half as jubilant when you don't have someone to share it with." She hummed. Then she slowly leaned over and kissed me, filling every corner of my mind with a physical and emotional euphoria, a thousand times greater than the first kiss we shared.

"I love you Felix." She cooed.

I was just about respond, but a well of cold sorrow began to form in my heart. A memory kept on flashing in my mind, keeping me from speaking. It was what I had heard about the mystical nymphs from the bards of Troy.

"No... you don't." I whispered. Serenity lost her smile.

"You are a nymph, a being of pure sexuality. It doesn't matter who I am, you would be feeling these same exact feelings. No matter who arrived in your woods, let it be a half-dead wanderer like me or one of the soldiers that destroyed my home, your feelings for that person would be exactly the same as your feelings for me. It is in your nature as nymph to love whoever you meet and give yourself to them. I'm not the man you love, I am just the man that showed up." I said with my voice raspy. For several seconds, the only sound was the pelting rain and the running water of the creek. Finally, Serenity slowly reached up and placed her hands on my cheeks.

"No my love, that is not true. The way I feel about you, I could never feel for someone else. Felix, I've been lying to you. Every question I asked about your life, I already knew the answer to, even when I asked you your name. I have the gift of outsight, and for the last several years, the only thing I have watched is you. Ever since I first saw you behind the walls of Troy, I felt something that I had never felt for anyone else; adoration.

I watched your life, your heart, your words, you actions, your emotions, and everything else that makes you who you are. You are a man who is willing to fight with every ounce of strength he has for what he cares about, a man that is willing to carry the weight of his family and city on his back in the battlefield, and yet a man with a heart so kind and pure as to be a poet.

I could not take my eyes off you Felix, not since the first day I saw you. And with every day that I watched over you, my feelings became stronger and stronger. It didn't take long for me to realize that I loved you with all my heart and soul. Every night, I dreamed of someday being with you, of being held by you in the bed we would share, and the warmth of your love.

On the night that Troy was ransacked and you fled, I guided you across the empty landscape. The Light of my father's lantern lets me see all of the world and it also let me reach out with my soul and link it to yours, drawing it to me so that we could finally be together.

I love you Felix, I love you in a way that I can love no other." She whispered. Her words shook my entire world and erased the cold doubt in my heart, freeing me to finally say the words that I desperately desired to speak.

"I love you too Serenity, I have loved you since the moment I saw you. Not only did you save my life, but you also gave me something to live for, and that desire is a treasure that I thought I had lost in Troy. I love you Serenity, and I want to spend the rest of my life here with you." I murmured.

We locked lips, kissing passionately for several seconds. Serenity eventually pulled away, shivering in arousal.

"I saw you yesterday, I saw you watching me. For so long, I have wanted you to see me that way, to be so exposed and so open to you. Now, I want us both to be that open, do you?" She whispered.

"More than anything else in the world." I replied before giving her another kiss.

With a smile, Serenity rolled up on top of me, straddling my lap. With a coy smile on her face, she slowly pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, exposing her large luscious breasts. They seemed to be even fuller and more beautiful than I remembered, as perky and energetic as she was and with nipples like pinky joints.

We rolled over again, this time so that I was on top of her. We kissed for several seconds, letting our tongues slip past our lips and wrap around each other. After several seconds, I pulled away, kissing her several times on the cheeks and forehead. I began to move down, running kisses along her smooth neck, around her collarbone, and the middle of her chest.

With one hand massaging her left breast, I began tracing my tongue around the nipple of her right, making her moan and gasp in arousal from the stimulation. I wrapped my lips around the nipple, sucking on it like a drunken man trying to empty the last drop from his wineskin. I switched between her breasts, lathering them with my tongue, massaging them with my hands, and sucking on her nipples hungrily. Her breasts were so warm and soft that I wanted to fall asleep while using them as pillows.

Finally, I relinquished her welcoming breasts and continued to move down, dragging my tongue down her flat belly and licking the rain off her soft skin while I pulled off her dress, revealing her womanly slit. I wanted to taste her insides so bad that I couldn't think straight, but I also wanted to savor this. Before I moved to her slit, I continued kissing her body, running my lips along her long smooth legs, while relishing the feeling of her soft skin with my hands.

After I had kissed every square inch of her voluptuous thighs, I moved back up to her slit. It looked like a rose in mid-bloom and smelled as sweet. I finally reached in between the hot lips with my tongue, making Serenity arch her back and give a shrill whine of euphoria. I reached farther up, kissing her lips with my own while I sampled her essence. Her juices tasted like the juices of the fruits in the trees; sweet and addictevly delicious. The inside of her slit was so warm and so soft that it felt like I was tasting her innocent soul itself.

With each flick of my tongue, Serenity would give another moan. As I orally explored the interior of her body, she was rolling her head from side to side, chewing on her hair, running her fingers through mine, and gripping the riverbed for dear life.

Finally, I pulled away from her slit. I was done with mere build-up, I wanted to truly demonstrate my love for her in the only way a man can. I sat up and undressed, revealing my throbbing erection and making Serenity purr with anticipation. I suspended myself over her and we kissed for several seconds.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked. Before replying, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not ready, I'm desperate." She said with a kiss.

I kissed her back and grasped my throbbing manhood. I pressed it against the lips of her slit, taking a few moments to savor the anticipation and the intimate feeling. I slowly began pushing it in, inch by inch. Serenity wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her fingernails into my back, moaning like a banshee from the feeling of me penetrating her. I slowly worked myself into her, coming to a stop when I felt her hymen.

"I'm ready my love, take me." Serenity whispered in my ear.

I kissed her neck several times in response and pushed the last few inches of my phallus all the way into her, rupturing her hymen and deflowering the sweet nymph. Serenity screamed in both pleasure and pain as I took her virginity. I pulled my manhood out almost the whole way, exposing her blood on the shaft. The golden liquid seemed to glow as it rolled off into the river.

I slowly pushed it back in, causing Serenity to give a second moan. Moving back and forth, I began to establish of rhythm, driving my manhood deep inside her beautiful body.

As the rhythm of lovemaking became more and more inscribed in my memory, my mind began to wander and take note of the sensations of our surroundings.

In the midst of our consummation, our minds began to unravel. As the warm waves of rainfall and the thin creek held us with their shallow hold and lapped at our skin, it felt like the ground was shifting beneath us. It was as if we were on the trembling ocean, but we could not penetrate the surface. The rain fell down on us with gentle thumps and the waves of water flowing down the shallow creek were like a warm blanket of liquid, sealing us in pure bliss.

As we linked ourselves physically, we opened the bond between our minds. Our souls again reached out and began to wrap around each other like serpents. In an endless number of spirals, our souls intertwined over and over again as we desperately tried to show the love we felt. It was a futile attempt, because there were no words or actions that could express how much we loved each other. The volume of our affection was incomprehensible. But regardless of the impossibility of that feat, the spiritual proximity I felt with my darling Serenity was a form of emotional ecstasy that I had never experienced before.

The two strands that were our souls began to unravel like string, and split up into countless smaller threads. These threads too wrapped around each other over and over again, twisting endlessly as we made love. Our souls repeatedly dove into each other as if they were vapors, in a desperate attempt to fuse into a conjoined dyad of sentience.

As every last barrier between us was broken, we began to break away from our physical forms. Our perceptions of reality were warped, as our senses were switched between us. Sometimes I would view reality through my senses, then it would switch and I would perceive everything through Serenity, using her senses.

I could feel the warm rain running down my back, then it switched, and I could feel the rain dripping off of her eyelashes through her senses. I could feel my lips against hers and I was looking into her beautiful eyes, then it switched again, and I shared her sense of touch as the water and wind kissed her skin. I could feel her heartbeat as I held her in my arms and I could feel my heartbeat through her as we held onto each other for dear life.

Serenity was experiencing the switching of perception as well, and was feeling everything through both her senses and mine. With our minds being shuffled over and over again, I was amazed that our bodies were able to maintain the rhythm of lovemaking.

At last, we both experienced a simultaneous climax, and the physical joy in our minds overwhelmed our brains. After what felt like hours, our interlocked completion came to an end. We both collapsed, lying in the stream with our faces barely out of the water. We were holding onto each other tightly and gasping for air.

"I love you." We both murmured.

"I think it's time for us to get out of the water and dry off." I said tiredly.

"Me too, I want to go to sleep, but only with you holding me." She purred in reply.

I sat up and reached under her. With one arm against her back and the other under her knees, I picked her up, relishing the warmth of her naked body against my bare chest. Serenity buried her face in the side of my neck and held onto my shoulders as I carried her back to the tree chamber.