The Forest Nymph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her out on the soft moss bed and got down next to her. With her back against my chest and my arm around her waist, I wrapped us in the blanket. The second the sheet reached my chin, I could feel any chills from the water taken away and my body drying.

"That was so beautiful, I've been dreaming of us being intimate like that for years." Serenity purred.

"I just wish I could be immortal like you so that we would have all of eternity to relive that moment." I hummed. Serenity rolled over and brushed her fingertips against the side of my face.

"You can be. All I have to do is think about life without you and the tears that will rise will heal you and restore your youth." She whispered. I clutched her hand and gently kissed it.

"I would fight against Hades himself to keep my youth, just so that you wouldn't have to cry." I murmured with my lips against her hand.

"Besides you promised that you would stay with me." She mused.

"I did and I will make that promise again to convince you that I will always be here to make you happy. By all that I am, I swear to you that you will never be alone." I promised. Serenity smiled and kissed me.

"I love you, Felix of Troy." She whispered.

"And I love you, Serenity of the nymphs." I replied. Then my dearly beloved rolled back over and I wrapped my arm around her, holding her close as we both drifted to sleep.