All Comments on 'The Forest of Ecstasy Pt. 02'

by thegreat_pretender

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wooooow

I didnt know that the recokining is connected to this story ?????

this waas realy great plot twisted I coudlnt see

I wish in your next stories made a story about an alien girl invasion from the point view of alien girl and unlike the reckoking they dont kill us no enslave us

I would happy if I see a story like this in thefuture

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 6 years agoAuthor
My Universes As A Writer

Thanks to everyone who voted on the story! I just wanted to take a moment to explain the Universe of my writing, which I have revealed through this story is connected. The Reckoning takes place in the present-day, The Forest of Ecstasy is a bit of a prequel to that, taking place several months earlier, and the Darkness Rising series takes place a few years before Simon and his crew landed on Venus. I hadn't intended for the my stories to be connected, but the idea just sort of came up while I was writing this new part. Thus, you can expect a lot of Easter eggs hidden in each of the chapters. Also, this means that we have not seen the last of Simon and the others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story !

A really well done and refreshing story, was hooked from the start to the end, the only gripe I had was how Amber ended, she was a great character and it seemed rushed but other than that it was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love your stories! Especially when the busty evil women triumph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthegreat_pretender@thegreat_pretender
86 Followers
My stories are inspired by: GigglingGoblin, Yshomatsu, bobsamade, XXXecil, jayaurysmut, GayTripper and manyeyedhydra.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES