The Forest of Ecstasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drool fell from Simon's twitching lips as she pulled him closer, ready to give himself up for the promise of her touch.

*BOOM!*

The lake seemed to explode in a mess of liquid, sending it shooting up like a waterfall. Simon was separated from the nymph as a massive way pulled him away, sending him plunging down into the depths. He struggled to swim to the surface as the liquid tried to trap him under, hardening around him. He could see it rising into the air as if a force had sent it up, careening up towards the sky. But, what comes up, must come down.

As the liquid suddenly began to fall, Simon bounced up into the air, freeing himself from the lake. From his viewpoint he could see that all of the liquid had been tossed out, creating a typhoon of chaos. Now plunging down, he suddenly noticed the map, now floating on one of the steadier parts of the liquid. He dove for it, crashing down onto it and bringing it down with him.

Now in possession of the map, he allowed the waves to maneuver him, splashing away until he finally washed up on shore. After coughing out the excess liquid he looked out at the lake, which looked as if a meteor had hit it. It had completely lost its figure, now strewn about in large puddles.

Simon turned as he saw Kate and Alexei scramble back onto the shore, coughing their lungs out. He watched them, Kate catching her breath first.

"H...how the hell did you do that?" She asked, still propped up on her hands and knees as she looked over at Alexei.

"It would seem that these things really don't like grenades," Alexei grinned, pulling another grenade from his pouch to show the two others. Kate patted him on the back, thanking him without words as she turned and saw Simon.

"Professor, oh thank god! Did you get the map?" She asked him. Simon's mind was still a mess, but he managed to lift the map up to hold out for her. She smiled and ran to him, pulling him into a hug. Simon froze, surprised by this, before he reached out to hug her back.

The three of them turned as they heard branches snapping nearby, preparing for another attack from one of the creatures. Instead, they found themselves looking up at Captain James and Eddie, both with odd expressions on their faces.

"What the hell was that?" James asked, taking in the view of the now destroyed lake.

"Alexei just saved us all," Kate replied, nodding at the explosives expert beside her.

"Happy to...help..." Alexei managed to say, before dropping back down into the sand with exhaustion.

"Good to see you all again," Eddie said, smiling down at them.

"What the hell happened to you?" Kate asked, surprised to see him. Eddie turned to James, who held up his hand.

"He fell in with one of those plant-things. I got him out, though," James replied. Eddie nodded, not making eye contact.

"Yeah, those things can be nasty," Alexei grumbled, scratching his crotch through his uniform.

Simon looked down at the map, noticing a new, blinking-brown dot nearby.

"I think I have a read on David!" He called out, drawing the others closer to look at it.

"I'm done with this god forsaken planet. Let's save our engineer and get the fuck out of here for good," James announced, watching the blinking brown dot. The others nodded in agreement. It was time for the final battle.

***

As the five crew members followed the path set out for them on the map, they found themselves standing in front of a large castle, seemingly built right into the forest's trees and immense brush. It looked ancient, with green vines and plant life growing all along its grey, stone exterior.

"What the hell..." Simon whispered to himself as they drew nearer. He had never seen anything like it, certainly not in his time.

"Stay alert, we don't know what the hell is in there," James replied, pulling his shotgun from his back. The others took out their weapons, including Simon, who carefully took out the pistol he'd been given before. It felt heavy in his hands, but he was ready to use it. He couldn't let his mind be taken from him again.

James led the crew into the front opening of the castle, slowly traveling through a dark corridor. At the end they could see a bright light, lit up in red and beckoning to them with its warm intensity. They walked to it, finding themselves standing in what looked like a medieval throne room from ancient times. Stone statues lined the walls, depicting each creature the crew had run into during their time on Venus. At the end of the room they saw a large throne, built for a Queen. At least, that's exactly what she looked like.

A woman sat atop the large throne, watching the crew as they entered. She wore a red crown atop her head, with long brown hair spilling down to flow across her shoulders. Her facial features were that of the most beautiful human women, as if she'd turned to a modeling magazine when choosing what to look like for anyone who stumbled upon her. Her body...wait, something was different about her body.

Simon's eyes widened as he realized that she was essentially, from the torso down, a snake. She had dark black scales that formed her shapely hips, leading down to a long tale that had a point at the end. Her human figure ended at her navel, becoming shimmering, absolutely enthralling scales.

The most enthralling creature on the entire planet of Venus smiled as she watched the crew entered, rising from the throne with outstretched arms as they stopped to take in her form.

"Well hello there! It's about time you've arrived, we've been waiting for you a long time," she smiled, looking out at each of them.

"Who are you? What is this place?" James asked, standing at the front of the pack. In response, the woman began to descend the steps before her, taking great care as her tail slithered behind her.

"Do not fear, we mean you no harm. I am Queen Enthrona, Goddesss of Venus. You musssst be the crew of the USS Sssservitude, the tiny little sssship that crashed a few days ago," the Queen announced, her forked tongue slipping out when she had to use an s.

"Look, cut the bullshit. We just want David back!" Eddie yelled. James glared at him before looking back at the Queen, who had stopped to admire one of her statues.

"Oh yesss, your engineer. He truly does love his wife, if you didn't know that before. He is here with her, and I'm sure he has no intention of leaving," she smiled, turning back towards the crew but ceasing her walking.

"Just hand over David, and we'll let you live," James commanded, pumping his shotgun as a show of force. The Queen put her hands over her mouth and faked a shocked expression, which soon turned into giggles.

"That's abssolutely adorable! You'll be especially fun to break. But for now, the matter at hand. Come here, my sssweet slave. You may drop the persssona now," the Queen announced.

The men of the group turned to see Kate stride forward, pushing passed James to reach the Queen. When she was close enough she stopped, performing an elegant bow that the Queen returned promptly.

"Let her go, now!" James glared, taking a step forward. Kate turned back to look at him.

"She doesn't have me captive, Captain Baker. I'm hers," she grinned before walking into the Queen's embrace, the two kissing passionately as the men watched, jaws hanging open.

"Kate...what?" Alexei asked, watching in disbelief. Kate pulled back, wiping her mouth before turning to address the group.

"That's not my name anymore, it hasn't been for a long time. My true name is Neris, and I was part of the original crew that landed on Venus," she stated, taking enjoyment in their shock.

Simon's mind ran wild, tracing back to the folder he'd been given from PHIGMA. The voice on the recorder, the images, the journal...

"There never was a Captain Jones, was there? You led us here on a path of lies to be enslaved," Simon recounted, watching as Kate nodded with each realization he made. He was almost impressed by her performance, but moreso upset with himself for not realizing the truth sooner.

"Very good, Professor! You truly are the brightest of the bunch. When our first crew came from Earth to search this place, I was the lone survivor. Enthrona saw something special in me, and let me live. In return she let me choose which creature I could be, and of course I chose a succubus. I can change my form at anytime, so our Queen sent me back to Earth to 'lead' the next scavenging mission. The idiots at PHIGMA were willing to believe every lie I fed them, and, well, here we are. Did I do well, my Queen?" Kate turned to look back at Enthrona, who beamed at her with shining white teeth.

"Yesss you did, my dear! I knew you could do it, you're our strongest warrior," the Queen said as she pulled Kate, or, Neris, into a loving embrace, kissing her cheek.

"You bitch!" James growled, running towards them with his shotgun barrel raised. The Queen pushed her hand out, emitting a blue beam that sent him flying back into one of the castle's beams, knocking him out cold. Simon and the others watched in horror, looking back at the Queen as she began to laugh.

"Humansss are absolutely adorable, I keep forgetting that. Anyways, as for you three, I think it's time we had some fun together. If you can fight through the castle, then you will earn the chance to ssserve me. If not, you will belong to the creatures who live here. Good luck!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Simon felt a sharp pain emit from his neck. He turned just in time to see something injected into his skin from what looked like the end of a snake's tail, before he fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

***

When Alexei awoke, he could immediately tell something was wrong. For starters he was completely naked, and while his body felt numb, the flower-device attached to his member was going crazy. His uniform was in a ball nearby, just a few inches away. He tried remember what happened before the flower contracted, causing him to moan involuntarily.

"Ooh, looks like the flower is working its magic!"

Alexei jerked back, craning his neck to follow the voice. Behind him he found a king sized bed, complete with a red blanket and matching pillows. Atop it, sitting on her knees, was a woman with green skin that matched the lush forest outside.

But she didn't look alien at all. In fact, she looked surprisingly human. Wearing a top that looked exactly like a modified leaf, Alexei found his eyes drawn to her extensive cleavage, presented in such a way that he could see them rise slowly as she breathed. Her face was even more human-like, save for her purple lips. If anything, they looked even better than those he'd encountered on the planet previously. They were rich and full, as if she was always ready to kiss someone.

"W...what is this?" Alexei asked, the flower continuing to suck against his cock. The woman let out a giggle, putting a finger to her lips.

"You still haven't figured it out? Well, let me fill you in. We call that a phylus, but it's basically a venus fly trap with...benefits..."

"Like?" Alexei asked, feeling the phylus give a squeeze when the creature mentioned its name.

"Well, with every suck it becomes a greater part of you. It can tell what you like, and it prepares you for your destiny," the creature spoke, flashing him a smile so sweet it nearly broke his concentration. He wouldn't let the plant take him. He couldn't.

"Just get this fucking thing off me, I can't take it anymore!" Alexei cried, ripe with frustration. The creature simply giggled, putting a finger to her plush lips with an innocent gaze.

"But we only wish to love you, silly! You're so silly sometimes. Why don't you come up here and achieve your destiny, Alexei Vasiliev..."

Alexei's eyes widened at the mention of his name. The flower also gave an extra little suck, as if acknowledging him.

"Stop, leave me alone!" Alexei cried out in frustration.

"I see you staring at my lips, honey. Do you like them?"

The explosives expert looked back up at her, his eyes locking on exactly what she was describing. She took her index finger and slowly ran it along her lower lip, pouting and giving him a wink. Alexei swallowed, slipping into a haze before the flower's rough sucking brought him back to reality.

"I see what you like, baby. Why deny yourself the pleasure? There's so much we could be doing right now."

The woman then took both of her breasts in her hands and squeezed, her green flesh sinking in with her hands in the most erotic way. She held them out for him, as if offering them for his pleasure. To make things worse, the flower continued its rough sucking, doing so at the exact time his eyes wandered her body.

No. He needed to escape.

"Fuck it!" Alexei growled, reaching down and grabbing the plant by the stem that hang loosely away from the plant's mouth. He took it in both hands and tried to yank it off, pulling with all his might.

"Oh honey, don't do that. You'll hurt it. It only wants to love you!" The woman said, moving closer to the edge of the bed.

Maybe she was right. Why would he try and hurt something that made him feel so wonderful? Why not lay back and...no, these were implanted thoughts! The flower was fucking with his brain!

"Dammit, I said...oh fuck..."

Alexei fell back against the floor as a new wave of pleasure arose, this time in his chest. The numbness he'd been feeling vanished, replaced with a radiating wave of pleasure that went up his arms, out to his chest, and back down to his pelvis. It was more intense than anything he'd ever felt.

He heard the woman making her way over to him, but he didn't care. Instead, a smile spread across his face as she mounted him, straddling his legs and filling his vision with her beauty.

"Now...how about that kiss you want so badly?" She smiled, taking both of his cheeks in her hand. She slowly pulled his face to hers, giving him the kiss he'd been waiting for. Her lips were even softer than they looked, enveloping his in a way that left him feeling nothing but pure pleasure. When she pulled back, a line of her saliva connected their lips, which she sucked in before licking her lips.

"Now, how about we finish the job this little phylus started?"

***

Simon awoke and found himself slumped against the wall of a dim hallway, rubbing the back of his head as he sat up. Candles lit the way through a dank, dark passageway, lined with wooden doors on either side. Whatever the plan was, Simon didn't know it. He was on his own.

Not wasting a minute, the Professor stood up and steadied himself, holding onto the wall for a moment as his brain tried to keep up with his body. When the wave of nausea finally cleared he looked around, pleased to find that he was still fully dressed.

But the map. Where was it? He reached into his pocket and sighed with relief as his hand grazed against the parchment, ending his worry. He pulled it out and looked at it, finding it to have changed to adapt the interior of the castle. Most of the rooms were empty, but one of them nearby was lit up, also flashing with a brown dot. That meant one of the crew was nearby.

Simon rushed down the hallway and over to the wooden door, taking a deep breath before turning the knob and pushing it open.

Inside was a bedroom, fully furnished with anything one could need to live a happy life. What was most troubling, he soon discovered, was that idea didn't seem too far off.

David, engineer for the USS Servitude, lay in bed with what looked to be one of the nymphs. However, she looked far more human than the others. Simon immediately recognized her from the photo on David's station, her long brown hair and piercing brown eyes giving her away.

The couple were cuddled together, their bodies covered by the blanket as they made out like teenagers with reckless abandon. It almost made Simon think back to the lake he'd been trapped in, the way that woman had made him feel...

"David, oh thank god!" Simon cried, realizing that they could now get home. David pulled away from the creature and looked back at Simon, his eyes growing wide with surprise.

"Professor? Wait, how'd you get here! I thought you guys were dead!" David spoke, the creature still gazing at him, ignoring Simon.

"No, we're all still alive, but we can't leave without you! These things are trying to take control of us!" Simon said. The nymph turned to look at Simon, glaring at him while David wasn't looking.

"Look, I...I'm happy here. My wife is with me, and that's all I could ever need," David said, turning back to look at the woman next to him. The nymph immediately looked away from Simon and over at him, her glare turning into a seductive, lip biting grin.

"That's not your wife, it's one of the creatures! It's trying to keep a hold over you!" Simon cried. The woman looked at him again.

"Just get out of here, asshole! Leave my Davy and I in peace..." the nymph said, smiling as she leaned in to kiss David's neck. The engineer groaned, still looking at Simon.

"Professor...Simon...really, I'm okay," David replied, leaning into her attentions. Simon sighed. How could he convince a man in love to leave the one person he truly missed? There was only one, true way.

Simon opened the folder compiled with the map, finding the audio tape he was looking for. He took the tape recorder inside and pressed play, holding it up.

"Hey baby, I miss you. They tell me here that there hasn't been any signal from the ship recently, and it's scaring me half to death. Davy...please show me that you're safe. Please send me a sign. I can't stand another day...another hour...without you. I love you, and I'll be waiting for you. Waiting here with that beautiful baby boy that looks just like his daddy. Bye honey..."

David's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at Simon through his glasses, as if he were pondering something. After a moment he turned back to the nymph, looking into her eyes.

"What is our son's name?" He asked, testing her.

"Uh...Mark?" She replied, her expression clueless.

David grabbed the covers and threw them off, climbing out of bed. Simon turned away as he pulled on his uniform, adjusting himself.

"I can't believe I fell for this bullshit. Thank you, Professor. I owe you one," David smiled.

"You can thank me later, let's go find the others," Simon urged, opening the door.

"What, you think I'm going to just let you two leave? That's cute..."

The two of them turned to see the nymph standing before them, no longer taking the form of David's wife. Now she looked more like Neris, fully figured and alluring. David was taken aback, almost drawn back into her web.

"Zinthos."

The nymph suddenly vanished, disappearing from the castle completely. David blinked, turning to Simon with a shocked expression.

"Why didn't you just do that in the first place?!"

"If I did it while you were in that state, you probably would have killed me," Simon said with a grin.

"Fair enough," David laughed. "But when did you get that tape?"

"We made a stop at the ship before coming here, and it was on your computer. I knew it'd come in handy," Simon replied.

"You really are much smarter than we've given you credit for...lead the way, let's find the others."

***

James awoke to find himself tied to one of the castle's beams in the main hall, chains binding his body and keeping him upright. He tried to force his shoulders forward to escape, but the chains simply rattled along with him.

"You're definitely not going to be breaking through those anytime soon, James. Just relax, you're going to enjoy everything quite immensely," came a voice from nearby.

"Fuck you! Get out here and show yourself!" James growled, still struggling against his chains.

Neris strode out from the shadows, now in her true form. She was a few inches taller than Kate, with a far bigger bust and perfect hips that James actually found quite comely.