The Forfeit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on then Shaz," he heard Amanda saying, looking up to see her push Sharon towards him.

"Fucking settle Mands," growled Sharon, as she turned to look at the girls who were circling her. She looked at Gemma. "Fucking...biiiaaatchh." Jake took a deep breath; maybe she was going to stop this craziness right now.

He gulped as she saw Gemma grin, then nod. "You know what you have to do girl."

Sharon looked at Jake. A thin smile fleeted across her lips. "Fucking lucky bastard tonight aren't ya mate?" She took two steps towards him and he gasped as her hands took a firm hold of his belt. He stiffened, conscious he almost shaking. In a swift movement, she unbuckled his belt. As her fingers started to unbutton his jeans, he realised his cock was soft. He opened his mouth to protest; to say he was married and really he shouldn't be doing this, but Sharon's fingers worked too quickly.

He took a deep breath, feeling his jeans being pulled down over his hips and down to his knees. God he suddenly felt nervous. He looked at the girls, who were all grinning from ear to ear as they watched their friend.

It was OK he wasn't hard, he thought. That might've seemed over enthusiastic, but then it hit him that he was so nervous, maybe he wouldn't get hard. How embarrassing would that be? And what, oh no, he couldn't bear to think it? What if he came prematurely? He'd been close when he'd watched that last movie. What if the sensation of her mouth on his cock brought him straight back to that moment? He'd never experienced anything like this. Never been sucked off in front of a group of girls. How would he react?

He gasped as Sharon sharply pulled down his briefs. He heard shrieks from the girls, and realised they had all stepped closer to see. He looked down to see Sharon roll her eyes as she took hold of his limp cock between her thumb and forefinger.

"I'll no be choking on this," she laughed, pulling his cock forward. Jake groaned. He was so nervous, his cock had shrunk to it's smallest state, barely 3 inches. He heard laughter, and felt himself blush, his heart thumping in his chest as he realised how far out of his comfort zone he was.

He wanted to say something; to explain that he was nervous, that this was wrong, that he didn't really want to cheat on his wife, that he wasn't normally this soft or small. Anything to take away the embarrassment. But he was frozen on the spot, and he couldn't engage his brain quickly enough to speak.

"Dinnae worry mate," he heard Amanda laugh. "Shazza'll fucking suck it till it's hard." He looked at her meekly. She was by far the sexiest looking of the group, but it made no difference to his cock as Sharon squeezed it with her fingers and started to wank him.

Sharon squatted down and he flinched as he felt her lips on his shaft, swallowing hard as she clamped them down on him and started to bob her head. Her fingers gripped him tightly, and she started to suck.

"Fucking BJ queen!" Gemma giggled.

Jake closed his eyes, forcing himself to try and relax. He felt her forehead push against him as she easily took his cock fully in her mouth, her fingers sliding down to massage his ball sac. Why wasn't he getting hard? He felt her tongue, then her teeth scraping on his member. What's wrong with me? He pushed his hips forward, hoping that the fucking motion would help, but he felt tense, despite his legs shaking.

She bobbed her head more furiously for a few moments, before pulling her mouth off him, her fingers again taking a firm grip on the base of his flaccid shaft.

"What's wrong with you mate?" she said, looking up at him with an annoyed expression on her face.

"I...I don't know," he stammered. "It's just...this...it's all just...a bit surreal."

Sharon rolled her eyes and looked back towards her friends. "Mands, show him your tits or something," she demanded, before again pushing her mouth back over his cock.

"Awww...you needin' my help to get that dick hard, hun?" giggled Amanda.

Jake looked at her as she stepped forward to his right and with no hesitation slipped the straps off her shoulders. He exhaled as she shuffled her top down and her boobs popped free.

"You like the look of these then mate?" she grinned, cupping her boobs.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he stared at the 21 year old's firm, perfect breasts. He felt his cock twitch, and to his relief, felt that he was starting to harden. With her thumb and forefinger, Sharon wanked him rapidly while she sucked him, bobbing her head.

"Aye, he fucking loves ma tits, don't ya Jakey boy." Amanda chuckled.

He nodded, breaking his gaze to look at the other girls, seeing them all wide eyed and grinning. He groaned as Sharon tightened her mouth on him, peeling her head back until his cock popped out of her mouth, before taking him back between her lips and repeating it. Gemma took a step closer, on his left side, peering down to look at his cock. "Getting there?"

Jake looked down; his cock was certainly an inch or so bigger, but it was still way short of his usual fully erect length and nowhere near hard.

"Show him your tits then," Amanda hissed.

Jake looked at Gemma, his eyes wide open as Gemma rolled hers, then slipped the straps off her shoulders. As her loose top flopped down to her waist, her boobs came to his full view. Bigger than Amanda's, with large pink areolas. It struck him that neither girl had been wearing a bra. She looked over at Gemma and grinned, then took a step closer to him.

"Want a feel?" she asked.

Jake coughed, swallowed hard despite his mouth being bone dry and nodded, slowly raising his hand to touch her boob. He moaned softly as he felt the firm flesh in the palm of his hand.

Sharon took his cock fully in her mouth, and he looked down to see her cheeks pull in as she sucked him vigourously. He felt his cock start to twitch again.

Suddenly, Amanda took his right hand and pulled it straight onto her left boob. "You want to fucking squeeze ma tits?"

Jake did as instructed, splaying his fingers and grabbing the soft, tight boob, feeling her nipple against his palm. With a boob in each hand, he looked straight at Collette and Stacey, his eyes falling to their bare legs.

Did they still have their panties on, he wondered. He looked down at Sharon, cocking his head to the side to see her tight thighs, her dress riding up as she crouched. He pictured her bare pussy, and as he gripped the boobs in his hands he suddenly felt his cock twitch sharply.

Sharon was gripping his base tightly, and he felt his cock rapidly harden. Oh thank god, he was nearly fully erect. Sharon wrapped her full hand around his shaft, clamping her lips shut as she wanked him while she sucked. He felt his foreskin tightening, her hand tugging him almost to the point it peeled back over his cockhead. She bobbed her head and he groaned, bucking his hips gently into her, fucking her mouth.

He looked back around him. Fuck, this was incredible. Gemma was grinning, pushing her boobs into his hand. Collette was biting her lip, Stacey wide eyed and looking as shocked as he felt. His gaze fell on Amanda.

"Go on mate, fuck her mouth," she said harshly.

He bucked his hips again and suddenly felt his body tighten. He squeezed the boobs harder.

"Aye, you fucking like squeezing ma tit. You wanna suck it? You wanna suck ma tits?" Amanda grinned. She licked her lips and he suddenly gasped.

"Oh fuckkkk!" he groaned. Sharon's hand pulled his foreskin back, her mouth sunk over his cock and he realised he couldn't hold back. "Oh shit, oh fuck," he stammered. He felt himself tense, and then with a loud groan, he shuddered, feeling his orgasm rip through him beyond his control.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkk," he exclaimed as he ejaculated in Sharon's mouth. His hands fell from the boobs he was holding as his body convulsed, jabbing his cock forward as he came. He felt three strong spurts and heard Sharon gag. She kept her head over him as he spurted again, before he held still as the remainder of his cum drained from his cock.

He was gasping for air as Sharon pulled her head back.

"Oh fuck, he jizzed in her mouth!" shrieked Gemma.

He heard an outbreak of gasps and giggles from the girls. Sharon fell to her knees, turning to face the girls as they crowded round. She leaned her head back and they all shrieked as they saw his cum in her open mouth.

"Aye fuck, that's a proper load that is!" laughed Amanda.

"Swallow, swallow, swallow," came a hissed chant, started by Gemma and accompanied by Collette and Stacey.

Sharon raised her hands above her head and gulped, gagged, and gulped again before opening her mouth. More gleeful shrieks followed, and Jake knew she'd swallowed his load and was showing them her empty mouth. He stepped backwards, still disbelieving what had happened.

Sharon spun round to face him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You might have fucking warned me mate. Nearly fucking choked." She looked angry

"I...I'm sorry," he replied apologetically, quickly pulling his briefs and jeans back up. "I didn't...I mean, it just...kinda happened."

Sharon rolled her eyes, then stood up, turning to face Gemma. "At least you picked a quick one," she laughed. The girls started giggling and Jake felt his cheeks flush.

Gemma and Amanda both pulled their tops back into place.

"Sorry babe, that was probs ma fault," jeered Amanda. "I told him to suck ma tits and he obviously couldnae handle it!"

Jake grimaced as they all laughed again. "Look, I'm sorry about that ok? It was all, you know, a bit of a surprise and..." he looked at Gemma. "Well, you know how it is, that hotel porn must've got me...ummm...a bit..." his voice trailed off. He'd hoped to make a confident, cheeky remark but instead he felt ashamed. He'd failed to get hard quickly and the moment he had, he'd shot his load.

Gemma smiled at him and winked. He nodded, appreciating that she understood what he was saying.

He forced a smile. "Well, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend." He looked at Sharon, then added "and good luck with the...ummm...wedding." It suddenly struck him how crazy that was, wishing luck to a bride-to-be who had just given him a blowjob.

Sharon flashed him a brief smile, then walked to the bathroom. Jake took a glance at each of the girls, nodded and quietly said "well...thanks." He walked towards the door, deciding not to look back. He heard them start to chat amongst themselves again and he quietly slipped from the room.

He wouldn't need his iPad now, and although he felt embarrassed and ashamed and guilty, he also felt tired. It was 1.45AM exactly when he returned to his room. He crashed onto his bed, furious at how pathetically he had performed, and as he fell asleep, his mind was full of what it would have been like to suck Amanda's amazing tits.

END.

12