All Comments on 'The Forgotten Island Ch. 01'

by PrincessRiley472

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Paradise

An island full of beautiful naked horny young women and all virgins? Must be paradise

Squire3Squire3over 7 years ago
Mystery

This is a tale that needs to be told. Looking toward new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I hope all the women insert oiled fingers up his ass until he cums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Write another chapter quick, this was a really hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up!

Great concept, well executed, exited to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing but inconsistent

The art of a good story is to have it flow without having the reader having to re-read or think "hang on, there is a contradiction here." Unfortunately there were a few instances in the story which came across as contradictions. For example, the main female character being able to speak English but having to translate for others. And also - what happened to the last sperm donor?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with Intriguing but Inconsistent - That Wiley Hymen Strikes Again!

A really good story but too may "things" that don't add up, as already mentioned, particularly though this statement "He pushed in feeling her tight Virgin slit stretching around him. He eased in gently until he felt her hymen blocking his path!" The hymen actually lies at the vaginal entrance (between 1-3 mm inside it) so he should have encountered it as he entered her, not as he slid further down into her vagina. I know it's not an anatomy lesson, but it spoils the erotic tension when things that are just not correct creep into the narrative. A couple of other minor points like she said she had never seen one but seemed to know what to do with it later? However a good premise with basically good story build up and flow, so keep writing more chapters, there's tremendous potential!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More anatomy

A hymen isn't like a seal, and it doesn't cover the entrance- there's actually a hole in the hymen. When girls lose their virginity and bleed, it isn't because the hymen is being popped/broken, it's because there's a tear in the folds. This happens when there's not enough lubrication (aka she's not wet enough).

praetorian23praetorian23almost 7 years ago
Sorry anonymous...

The hymen protects the opening of the vagina. If ANYTHING larger than the allowable space of the hymen tries to penetrate it, it tears and bleeds. Moisture of the vagina has NOTHING to do with it. Spent 21` years in the medical field, most in female medical wards.A finger or tampon may enter the vagina and not tear it, but a PENIS will always tear it.Try harder next time to BS an author....I do agree that only 1 speaking English is suspect, as well as having a natural liquid to increase ejaculate. But hey, this is an erotic story, and not a thesis on anthropology. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous