The Foxiest Lady in Alameda County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head hung low and bobbed towards her chest. Tina saw her friend and sighed. She parked the car on the shoulder of the tree lined block. She pulled the keys out of the ignition and removed a small plastic bag from underneath the steering wheel. She dipped her key inside and dug out a small pile of white powder.

She placed the powder under Starr's nose and simply said, "Hit this."

"The fuck... No way."

"It's just a bit of blow. I am not trying to turn you into Pookie, but I need your head in the game. There is a lot of money on the line and I will not let your drunk ass fuck it up. Now, hit it."

Starr held her right nostril closed and snorted with her left. Within a second the cocaine was gone and her head begin to clear. The drowsy booze haze lifted. She felt alert, sober and ready to work. So sober in fact that she could not only hold her own in front of a cop, but she could probably talk him out of a traffic ticket if needed. Maybe even his next paycheck. She sniffed heavily as she felt the drip flow down the back of her throat.

Tina shoveled out some more cocaine and took a hit for herself. She re-taped the bag and started the engine.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah, I'm cool. Let's do this," answered Starr.

Tina shook her head and chuckled to herself as she put the car back into gear.

(5)

It only seemed to take seconds before Tina and Starr arrived at the massive yard that framed Pervis's small but funky bungalow.

Tina pressed the intercom button. A static filled voice replied,

"I'm downstairs, come on in."

The pair went inside the home, past the kitchen, and down the steep wooden staircase.

They came into the basement. It was lit by a red bulb and accented with chili shaped Christmas lights. Curtis Mayfield's "Superfly" played on an ancient 8-track. Pervis sat on a bright red couch smoking from a massive bong, filling the air with the sharp, pungent smell of marijuana.

Starr found it odd to see her old professor wearing shorts, flip flops, and a Quicksilver Messenger T-shirt while getting high. Like most students, she still carried the naive notion that teachers never took off their suits and slept in classrooms. Seeing him in this environment made him seem a lot younger than she remembered.

Pervis broke into a wide gap-toothed grin.

"Starr, hey. I haven't seen you since... God it's been so long. In fact, it's been too long."

"It's good to see you too Professor Pervis," replied Starr while flashing her most convincing grin.

"What, are you a cop or something? Call me Leon."

He turned towards Tina.

"And you.... wow, when you said you were bringing a friend I never expected her. You know I love a sista with a big sexy booty."

Starr smiled and shrugged.

Pervis took another hit off his bong. He reclined and stretched his arms against the couch.

"Ladies, I want to officially welcome you to my new 70's room. Come over and have a seat."

Starr and Tina sat on the couch on either side of him. He offered each a hit off the bong but they both declined. Neither was a fan of ganja.

He gave a sly leer to Tina.

"So sexy, what's on your nasty mind tonight?"

"Well," she began, "as you know, Starr and I used to share a dorm. So let me give you a little taste of what we used to do after class."

She motioned to her friend.

"C'mere big baby."

Starr dutifully approached and sat her round ass next to Tina's.

"College can be very hard and stressful. So the first thing I would do is give my girl a rubdown."

Tina positioned herself behind Starr and spread her skinny legs around Starr's meaty thighs. She worked her hands deep into Starr's shoulders.

Immediately, Starr started to realize just how much tension she had been holding on to. This wasn't one of Bobby's half assed 'I want some pussy' type of massages where only the thought counted. Tina truly knew exactly where to rub. When she touched her spine it was as if an icicle had cracked and spread a warm soothing, mysterious liquid throughout her torso.

Starr let out an audible sigh as Tina pecked the back of her neck. Her soft lips and warm breath on the back of her ear put Starr into a different realm.

She turned her head, put an arm around Tina's shoulders, and placed her mouth on top of hers.

Tina resisted a little, but quickly relented as Starr explored her tasty mouth. She focused on Tina's tongue stud in particular, licking the warm metallic ball on the end. Tina pulled back and bit her softly on the neck. Starr moaned as the trail of bites followed up to her ear.

A shrill spell of goose bumps riddled Starr's body as Tina nibbled up and down her lobe. She sat motionless, entranced by a sensuality she had forgot was still possible. As she continued kissing, Tina put her hands to Starr's back and unhooked her bra through the fabric of her top.

Starr froze. At that moment she realized she was crossing the line from harmless experimenting to full on lesbianism. It felt wrong, unnatural. For a brief moment she even considered running from the house, screaming.

She could tell the truth about the missing money to Bobby. He would be furious at first, but would later soften once she had used her womanly wiles to satisfy him.

All of these fearful thoughts melted away the moment Tina's palms reached her breasts.

Unlike most men, Tina knew that the proper way to fondle a titty was to ignore the areola and nipple and start on the outside. She traced her left hand around both of Starr's rounded mounds while unbuttoning her blouse with the right. As the final button fell open Tina shifted her body in front of Starr's.

With a quick, brutal motion she yanked off Star's bra and blouse and cast them to the floor. The forcefulness turned Starr on even more.

She then grabbed Starr's left nipple and made a circular motion with her thumb, while attacking her right nipple with her tongue and teeth.

Starr was in heaven. She felt a trail of warm wetness soak through her jeggings as Tina continued her assault.

Starr's desire increased. She looked at her friend with the new eyes of a fiendish, lust-crazed beast. She had to have her... all of her.

She jumped down to the floor and pulled Tina's mini skirt down to her knees, exposing her honey brown pussy. Starr marveled at the changes. The last time she saw her friend this way she lacked the labia piercing and the crossed out 'Jodi' tattoo on the inner thigh.

Everything else was familiar and Starr quickly recalled the places her tongue used to go. She got down on all fours, pulled the skirt over Tina's gold high heels, and cast it to the ground.

Tina tossed off her tube top and rubbed her bare nipples as Starr licked the tip of her taint. It was an erogenous zone that even the most sensitive butches neglected to touch, but somehow Starr still remembered. The thrill of that attention alone made Tina drip.

As her thighs relaxed, Starr traced the outer lips giving a special attention to the piercing. Tina moaned loudly and spewed more wetness. Starr tongued her pussy hole and lapped it up like a kitten drinking a bowl of cream.

Starr moved her thumbs to the top of Tina's public mound and pressed it up exposing the clitoris even further. She moved her tongue to the bottom, slowly sliding it upwards to the outer ridge. Tina grabbed Starr's head and forced it deeper into her crotch. She felt the pussy spurt down her chin as her feminine musk completely engulfed her senses.

"Harder," commanded Tina.

Starr pressed in closer.

"Harder," she repeated.

She yanked Starr's hair.

"BITCH, I SAID HARDER!" she yelled.

But Starr could no longer hear her.

Her head had been swallowed by Tina's thighs as they pressed together. She licked on as she felt the wet pussy spray her face like an unattended fire hose. Tina released her grip and Starr withdrew her face just in time to hear her friends dying moans and gasps for breath.

Starr was so caught in the moment she almost didn't feel the sharp smack across her ass. As she turned around she saw Mr. Pervis standing there, stark naked with an impish smile across his cheeks. His long skinny hard-on was nearly bursting from his waist.

He stroked himself as he walked towards her.

"I'm ready for you. Don't fucking move," he ordered in a husky voice.

Starr remained on all fours. Pervis savagely grabbed her jeggings and pulled them down, exposing her ass. He grabbed it roughly and smashed his face into the deep crevice. He luxuriated in the warmth and smell of her dripping wet pussy, inhaling its essence deep into his lungs.

He let go of his dick, reclined on the orange shag carpet, and put his hands firmly on Starr's hips. He pulled her to his face and guided her pussy towards his mouth.

"Careful Professor," she said, "I don't want to crush you."

"Then raise up when I slap your ass, but only then. If I don't need to breathe, let me drown in that pussy."

Starr was a bit unsure. Bobby had never tried to eat her out, let alone make her ride his face. She could literally count the number of tongues that had filled her lady place on one hand. The professor was expecting her to be a pro. Could she really pull this off?

Pervis broke her spell by pulling her thighs closer to his head. Her snatch was inches from his long Roman style nose. Okay, that was different, but Starr was here to please. She rode his nose like a tiny cock smacking his lips with hers.

She watched as Tina slid a newly unwrapped condom on Pervis. She then spread herself out leap frog style and expertly bounced on his dick. She noticed her well hewn muscles in her calves and ankles flex and pop as she made her way up and down. Damn she was strong. Unlike Tina she had to prop her arms behind her to keep balance.

Tina flashed another potent gaze directly into Starr's almond eyes. As she rode, she placed her palms on Starr's colossal rack and stroked her aureolas.

As Tina's hand became busier, Pervis demanded more of Starr's pussy. She dropped even more of her ample weight onto his head. As she did, the stinging throngs of pleasure radiated through her body.

Tina's hands on her bosom multiplied the pleasure threefold. Starr was shocked. She was actually enjoying herself. She was even on the verge of a small orgasm.

At that moment she felt a sharp smack shake her massive ass. Starr obediently raised up as Pervis took a quick hurried breath.

"Keep going," he demanded.

He guided her drenching pussy back towards his mouth. This time he attacked the feverish mound with his tongue.

He wasn't as tactical as other lovers had been, but he hit the important spots just fine. Tina intensified her hold on Starr's tits, flicking her gumdrop nipples with her thumb. Starr worked her hips harder as she felt the orgasm well up inside her once again.

Then smack.

Pervis needed to breathe. Starr raised up, cursing inside. Why did this fool need air at a moment like this? He took his quick breath and pulled her back to his face again. This time his mouth lined up to her asshole.

Starr's brow furrowed. She had never been used like this before. Bobby had tried to stick a drunken finger up there a time or two. If she was drunk too then she might grin and bear his rough un-manicured hands, but this was different.

When Pervis Frenched her back door, it actually felt.....good! Starr dipped her waist even deeper as he smashed his head forward.

His hands grabbed her ass even tighter as his tongue came out. The warm clammy appendage licked every wrinkle of her puckered starfish. Somehow it drew Starr's ass closer like some sort of freaky magnet. She felt her hole relax and loosen as Pervis wiggled his way inside.

The sensation was so amazing, it almost worried her. Starr already had a long list of perverse desires. Was she becoming an anal freak too? Before she had a chance to ponder Tina stuffed Starr's breast in her mouth and sucked hard. Once again she was shocked. Was there nothing this woman couldn't do? She was a damn sexual goddess. Starr panted and moaned as her lust churned into a raging bonfire.

Pervis smacked her again. Starr didn't care. Instead she dove her ass deeper into his open mouth. He smacked harder, she dove even deeper. Tina's tongue stud grazed Starr's nipples as she sucked. Her pussy rained down Pervis neck. He smacked again repeatedly, his head thrashing violently. The pleasure it caused was too great to resist. Starr dropped her full weight on his head.

This time her orgasm was certain.

Time seemed to stop as Starr's body froze to prepare for the sensations about to run through it. Her waist kept grinding almost involuntarily as Tina bit her nipple sharply. The pain broke her spell and caused her floodgates of desire to bust open. She wailed raucously as her pussy exploded all over the man's face. Tina responded by bucking her hips even harder. The professor's booty muffled screams followed right behind hers.

Starved for oxygen his whole body thrashed. She saw his groin jerk towards Tina's hips. Then just as abruptly, he stopped. His arms dropped limply at the side of Starr's ass.

Both women leaped to their feet and stared at the motionless professor. His face bore an eerie shade of blue.

"I don't think he's breathing." said Tina

"SHIT!" yelled Starr. "What do we do now?"

"Why didn't you raise up when he smacked you?"

"It felt too damn good."

"It's not about you feeling good it's about the money. Now your fuck-up has killed my best trick. Do you know how bad this is for business?"

"But what if he's just unconscious?" Starr reasoned.

"Do you know CPR?"

"No, do you?"

"Hell no."

"So, call 911."

"And tell the police exactly what? No, bitch. We're going to have to figure this one out on our own. You pump his chest and I'll breathe into his mouth."

Starr dutifully kneeled before the prone professor. Tina positioned herself by his head.

"One more thing," she added, "if he does wake up I can't have this fool crying attempted murder, so we need to play this off like it's just a part of this whole freaky routine. That means you need to put your face down to his lap and suck him down to the white dust. You got that?"

Starr nodded.

"Okay." Sighed Tina. "Let's pray this works."

Neither lady was particularly religious, but Starr swore she saw Tina kiss an invisible rosary before she placed her chops on Pervis. She looked down at the chest she was supposed to bring to life and assumed his heart was slightly off center to the right. She pressed both of her hands rhythmically into his chest, trying hard to not let the lingering pussy juice make her hands slip.

The two ladies worked themselves into a pattern. Tina blew one breath for every ten of Starr's thrusts. Neither could remember the exact count they learned in junior high, but it was better than doing nothing.

Starr saw Pervis's chest rise as Tina breathed, but after several minutes there was still no sign of new life.

Then, in the middle of a strong breath, his eyes shot open.

His first conscious vision was of two fine, familiar sista's with their heavy puppies hanging in his face. He shimmied his tongue through Tina's mouth.

Star stopped pumping both relieved and amazed as Pervis grabbed her hair and pulled her towards his mouth. The three of them shared one of the longest, most passionate kisses that Starr had ever received.

This time though Starr wasn't going to let herself get caught in the moment. She lifted off his mouth and trailed her lips, tongue, and fingers down towards his groin.

Starr felt his balls shrink and tighten as she rolled them around in her left hand. She removed his condom and spit on his shaft. She made the well-practiced "O" shape with her mouth and slowly wriggled his length down into her throat.

She glanced up at Tina. She continued kissing Pervis while her tits slapped his chin. Starr looked away. As much as she yearned to join the fun she had work to do and this pecker wasn't going to swallow itself.

She swirled her tongue around the stiff pole as her head bobbed up. Her tongue darted around his tiny hole for a second before she buried him into her throat again. Her left hand continued juggling his balls while her right furiously stroked the base.

This was it. Do or die time now. Every meaningful thing in her life depended on this man getting his nut off.

Pervis's hips gave a final lunge as his dick ruptured into her eager jaws. The amount caught Starr by surprise and she struggled not to cough. She had to back away and swallow as his rod gushed even harder. She kept stroking as a blast landed on her tits, another on her face, dangerously close to her eyes. Finally, as the last few drops of white dribbled free, Starr licked them from his head.

(6)

The BMW wound its way down the bumpy streets of East Oakland. Both women rode in silence as Keyshia Cole sang through the radio.

Starr caught a look at herself in the rear view mirror and quickly pulled her head away before it could register. She felt too damn guilty from everything that had happened. In a single night, she had lost the family money, cheated on her man, committed multiple felonies, damn near committed involuntary manslaughter, and shit all over her vow to stay sober.

Worst of all, she hadn't told her friend about the extra break off Pervis gave her. While Tina was away, cleaning herself in the restroom, Starr replaced her jeggings in the 70's room. Pervis slapped her hard on the ass and tucked two crisp hundreds in the waistband.

This cash, along with the rest of the money Tina split down the middle, would more than cover the car note.

Tina drove up into Freddy's parking lot and pulled up along Starr's Pontiac. Starr lowered the radio volume and looked to her friend.

"So, what you about to do now?" she asked.

"Go home. Take a bath. Watch some Housewives. How about you?"

"Wish I could do that. Bobby's going to be home from work soon and I got to get dinner ready. Shit, I forgot to buy groceries."

Tina pulled a latch and popped open her trunk.

"I made a pantry run right before work today. It's nothing fancy, but a couple cans of corn beef and a box of instant mash potatoes will make one hell of a Shepard's pie if you cook it right. Hop out and I'll help you load the car."

Starr popped her own trunk as Tina handed her the bags. As she put down the last one the guilt suddenly overcame her.

"Here," she confessed.

She reached into her underwear and handed Tina one of the hundred dollar bills.

Tina looked at the bill and nodded. That Pervis was one sneaky bastard all right. He had probably given her his phone number too.

Tina let it go. Starr wasn't enough of a whore to steal her customer. If she were, she never would have fessed to the money.

Another awkward silenced passed.

"You know, we can never talk about this ever again," she continued.

"No shit." replied Tina.

"Either way, it was good to see you again Tee Tee."

"You too, Big Baby."

"Well, until we meet again, stay safe."

"Safe as a bank."

Both women embraced in a hug.

Tina smiled as she watched Starr slide into her Pontiac. Cumming wasn't something she did often in her line of work, but damn did she cum hard tonight. Starr's tongue was made for eating pussy. Her thighs shook just from the thought of how it still felt, a whole hour later.

Sexiest of all, she and Pervis would be the only ones who ever knew.

[I would like to thank Kimberly Gutierrez for her fine job editing this story. without her none of you would be reading it.]

12