All Comments on 'The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 04'

by MarkBarnevski

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

After looking into this series, I'm seeing that you're using several points of view (story telling). Pick one and stay with it. All the back and forth is annoying.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
More Titillating

This is kind of an in-between story, but did a good job of bringing out Andy's ambivalance along with his lust for Natalie, What about the Jessoca factor, though? Is it a case of "I nailed one of my sisters, maybe the other would like some of that too." ? Or is there something else? Has she shown any attraction to him? Maybe 05 will let us in on what's going on in their heads.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
A bit confusing...

The addition of the other sister throw me bit, but I enjoyed this overall.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I like the story so far but Andy is kind of an ass hole. He wants her, he doesn't, Most incest stories have romance and intimacy in them. This one clearly does not. Andy makes no attempt to eat his sister's pussy (intimate) Now he is going to distance himself. His own dream when Jessica says something about his taking his sisters and throwing them away. That is what he is doing or getting ready to do. Most bro/sis incest, they really love each other. You have put no romance or intimacy in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bah

I understand this is a story and its my first time reading them---the whole family is a piece of shit in how they treated this girl except Jessica and nobody realizes after all this time they r truly whole siblings and not half siblings===parents r pathetic

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Let’s update the comments because from 4 years ago is true. I can understand Andy dealing with what has happened but his being a PIECE OF SHIT about it, this guy needs to lose everything. Natalie and her money needs go find a real love and not talk to Andy ever. Let him die with memory of what he could have had. Before they had sex sure maybe find ways to keep distance. It’s too late now. That BASTARD promised not to break her heart. Very first thing he runs and turns cold. Find Natalie a real man. Once he made the choice it’s time to follow through. No more pushing and running. Guess he has a lot of mom in him and dad cuz he disappeared from Nat as well. Hate this dude. Getting this all out because I will not reading g forward. Probably turns out sweet but doesn’t matter can’t stand this guy. Once your dick goes in be a man. Unless you know it’s one night stand then it means something. Suck it up give her the love she needs or go over the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, Andy is definately being a douche, or acting like something that needs douched away, haha! Dude, you stepped in it, you own it! I know it's just a plot but these storylines sooo many authors use where the guy suddnly gets a moral compass a day late and a dollar short, really grinds my axe!!

Ugh. Well ill muddle thru half the next chapter till he probably pulls his head out of his ass...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I've read a few of the comments already posted. I have to say that I wholeheartedly agree with most of them if not all of them.

Natalie is exhibiting signs of mental illness. He lack of desire for her own future in addition to her obsession and infatuation with her brother are two of the biggest red flags waving.

Andy is a horrible person who doesn't actually care about Natalie or either was never raised in a manner that he has learned to be fully responsible. He lusts for both of his sisters, especially Natalie, but he doesn’t really love them because he never learned how to love someone.

Jessica may be the only one of her family who isn't a sociopath, but she is certainly obsessive/compulsive with cleanliness. Natalie and Andy spent hours cleaning her bedroom only for her to still describe it as dusty when she arrived back home.

I'm quickly losing interest in this dysfunctional family. Another 3/5 vote from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous