All Comments on 'The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 09'

by MarkBarnevski

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leave us hanging...

Its good to finally see all of them get together. Excellent way to end this chapter with Natalie finding information about her dad. Just what are Andy and Jessica keeping from her? Will she get the one thing I think she wants more then anything else in the world. To finally meet her father and be reunited with her other sister. I hope for whatever the reason that they kept this information from her doesn't tear them apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worst

series I ever read. It was so morbidly bad I had to read, or at least scan, it all, to see if it had any redeeming qualities. Zilch.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 10 years ago
The secret

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MOAR! This is really good and I'm looking forward for more. I have an interesting theory as the the reason that the older siblings have a conflict/hesitation about their father. I can assume it has to do with the dream about Andy leaving Nat for one of his older sisters and/or quite obviously Nats` dream about her dad. I have a strange idea that the other sister and the relationship she has with their father will play a huge role in the story/plot. Namely incest and some intriguing secrets and blood-ties. I want to read it so bad! >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A load of utter disappointment

One sister and one brother; that was all you needed. But no, we need to bring the other sister in. You did a great job ruining the story. As if the story wasn't bad enough to start with.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Really got into the story!!!

Great story...enjoyed all that was going on...hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE

More

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Sure hope for more!

Great story line...hope this is not the end...that you write more! Sure like your writing style and would like to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Noooooooo!!!!

Why stop now? This is such a good series, why not continue? Please, continue this story and thank you for such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please update

The story is so good. Please don't leave us at at a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEEEEEASE CONTINUE

I beg you. It's been 3 years, I know, but i got off so many time reading this. It's the best story on Literotica.

My clit awaits the further adventures of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm sorry, but...

This shit made me laugh. It was so laughably bad that it was actually good. This is like literoticas equivalent of room. It's pretty fun to read just for how awkward the whole story is. You did great.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Seriously?? Another bloody unfinished story. I am really getting tired of these time wasters.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Now I feel like the fragile abandoned...

I wish I knew where you were taking this story. I felt for your characters and enjoyed the story and the sex. Hope you are still writing and enjoying life Mark.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 2 years ago

YOU BETTER FINISH THIS!!! It is too good a story to leave on a cliffhanger!!! Love your writing and the story! 5 stars!!! Waiting on baited breath!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I knew it!!!!

It's just another unfinished story started 9 years ago and now it ends right here no more episodes and no conclusion. At least we never have to worry about Natalie fucking her own father. I'm pretty sure that was where you were headed with this which would have totally ruined the beautiful threesome that I was ready to give you a 5 for. But I hope that my 1/5 vote keeps this story buried. Overall I give it 2/5 from start to finish. You suck for making your audience into THE ABANDONED.

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

I hope you didn't die and maybe finish this one day soon

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a collapsed failure of a story that is so fricking messed up.

Kristi_arnah_86Kristi_arnah_86about 1 month ago

Amazing story

But sad that it's left hanging open and not finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous