The Franchise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see him, I couldn't hear him, but I trusted that's where he was going to be. The only question was how far behind me was he? I didn't have any more time to think it through; I took my next step, transferring the ball to my left hand, and as I planted my foot I lobbed it blindly to my right, towards the middle of the court. I kept my eyes fixed on the basket as if I was about to shoot to help sell the play; I couldn't see where Leroy was anyway, but if I timed it right he would get to the ball with eight or nine tenths left on the clock, no one in his way and a full head of steam heading towards the basket.

The last 1.3 seconds of the game played out for me like the whole world was in slow motion. I remember the center seeing me pass unexpectedly, raising his arm trying to block as pass long after the ball was gone. Once the ball was out of my hands I turned to watch how my blind pass turned out. It only took Leroy a split second to realize the ball was coming to him, and no time at all to know what to do with it. The ball was a little in front of him, but he speared it with his right arm. He stepped with his left foot, gathering the ball into shooting position. He planted his right foot, raising the ball. He jumped, lifting the ball gracefully to begin its arc to the hoop. I heard the buzzer sound, but I could tell the ball was a couple of feet clear of his hands when it went off. If the shot went, I knew it would count. The whole stadium was silent; no one dared to breathe. The hardest part about a shot like that, taking it on the dead run, is gauging how hard to shoot. Your forward momentum is transferred to the ball; that's why so many last-second shots clang hard off the backboard but aren't ever really in danger of going in. Leroy knew this too, and so he rainbowed the ball as high as he could. The shot seemed to hang in the air forever, arcing high above the court, then slowly beginning its descent. As I tracked it towards the basket, the line looked pretty good. As the ball kept going, the line looked better and better--but maybe a little strong.

It seemed to be minutes later that the ball approached the target. The whole stadium watched as the ball kissed the backboard, red backlights glowing to indicate that time had expired. But with the big arc on the shot, it deflected back just a little, while gravity now had the ball screaming back towards the earth. It ticked the edge of the back rim as it fell. It bounced outwards, but it was falling to fast that by the time it hit the front iron, the ball was more than half down. The front iron instead killed most of the ball's momentum. The net settled, and the ball fell calmly through. A flatter shot would have missed. Leroy's moonball did not.

Time, which had seemed to move so slowly during that last play, seemed to triple to make up—as soon as that shot went down, so much happened so fast I couldn't process it all. Pandemonium exploded everywhere. The stadium erupted in a roar loud as a jet engine, but I was only dimly aware of that. I was focused on Leroy Jenkins, still standing where he had landed, almost dumbfounded that he had just made the shot of his life. For maybe two seconds, because that's all the time it took for me to race over to him and tackle him giddily to the floor. In seconds, all of the Jammers were one tangled mass of overly-tall humanity, exuberantly hugging hero of day Leroy Jackson.

As they should, the officials had immediately raced to the sidelines to check the replay and make sure the shot was good. The crowd murmured as the scoreboard had not yet registered that the shot had counted. They looked at it for about a minute; the collective roar from the home crowd told me that the officials had signaled that it was a good basket. The Jammers won the game 99-98--and with it, the title.

Down at the bottom of the pile, Leroy's hand somehow found mine in a bro handshake. Tears filled his eyes. "We did it man... we DID it!"

"You did it Leroy," I corrected, "you hit the shot of the century!"

"Don't be so modest, man. I only had a chance to make that shot because of your crazy motherfucking no-look pass!"

I smiled. "We a team, brotha. I knew you was gonna be there."

"We were a team brotha," he corrected me soberly. "That's it for me. I'm done. That was my swan song, man. I can't never top that."

"Man, we'll talk about this later. We just won the CHAMPIONSHIP! WOOOOOOOOOO!" And with that the screaming and shouting began. I felt hands try to unpile us, and the TV guys trying to get an interview with Leroy. I got up and looked around. There were people jumping up and down and screaming everywhere. Coach came up and hugged me. Then I saw my dad, standing by the sideline, misty-eyed. I went over to him and hugged him. I hadn't seen that my mom was behind him, tears in her eyes, but when I did I hugged her too. Then I looked for Kelly. Some of the cheerleaders had been bouncing up and down like pogo sticks from the second the shot went down. Kelly was standing like a statue, hands pressed together in front of her face almost like she was praying, staring like she simply could not believe what had just happened. I picked my way through the throng towards her.

Kelly saw me approaching. She lowered her hands, and was wearing the biggest smile I have ever seen. "Oh my God, that was unbelievable! You won! You won!" I smiled and put my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we hugged so tight I lifted her completely off the ground. At last we exchanged the kiss we had been denied at center court. The rest of the world melted from my consciousness as my wife and I embraced and shared a lingering kiss. Eventually the growing clapping and hooting from the people in the sections behind us brought us back to the moment. Kelly was a tad embarrassed, but I wasn't. It was my fucking wedding day!

Right about then I felt hands grabbing for me again, hustling me towards center court. The commissioner had been presenting the trophy to my dad during all this, and now the team was passing it around. I took my turn kissing it, then we all posed for pictures. Thousands of them. Most of the crowd stuck around too, enjoying the moment. When that was done the players finally could let loose. The champagne was supposed to be for the locker room, but someone had brought it out onto the court and next thing anyone knew everyone on the floor was dousing everyone else with it. I got soaked, Kelly got soaked, even mom and dad got soaked. But no one wanted the moment to end. So we extended it.

The plan all along had been to go back to the hall after the game and have an abbreviated post-game reception. In light of our winning the championship we simply moved the entire party with us. All of the wedding guests who had watched the game from a very crowded owner's box, all of the players, even a lot of the cheerleaders—we all headed over and continued the party at the reception.

It was a most unusual wedding reception. No one even wanted to take their uniforms off, so no one did. The dance floor was dotted with Jammer player and Jammer Spirit uniforms all night, and a large percent of the other guests were sporting hot-off-the-press Jammers championship hats and t-shirts. And the owner of the hall, a big Jammers fan as it turned out, opened up the bar on the house to celebrate, so everyone was well-lubricated (I later returned the favor by sending him my signed, game-worn road jersey. The home one I kept for myself). It was, for one night, the hottest party in town. All good things must come to an end, however. The party went on long after when receptions usually end, but when bar time came around we all had to go home.

I remember thinking how quiet it was when I opened the door to the condo. Everyone else in the building was asleep, and after the loud cheering and the loud music, it just felt strange to hear no noise. I waited for Kelly to lay her dress out on the sofa, then I put my arms around her waist. She put her arms on my neck and had a dreamy look in her eyes. "At last we're alone," she purred. I responded by kissing her, of course. I let my hands gently wander along the bare skin of her back.

With a twinkle in her eye, Kelly said "I have some nice lingerie from the shower that I was going to wear for our wedding night. But why do I think you'd just as soon I stay in these clothes?"

"Mmm hmmm," I agreed and kissed her again.

"I guess it's safe now. I won't be wearing this uniform anymore. Or any uniform."

Fortunately my big head still controlled enough of my blood supply to catch that she was hinting at something. "You mean like, this was your last game as a cheerleader?"

She nodded wistfully. "Yup. Your mom's been talking to me, she wants me to work with her in PR—apprentice, really. I don't know what her timeframe is, but she wants to hand it over to me when she decides to retire. So I guess my career as a cheerleader is over."

"You might be able to do both?" I suggested.

She shook her head. "No, now that I'm MRS. Rutherford it doesn't seem right. Like I should be more dignified or something—or at least more dressed." I nodded. "It's just weird... I've been a cheerleader ever since the 6th grade. I've spent so much time at practices, and games... it's a big part of my life that's coming to an end."

"You and Leroy both," I agreed.

"What?" she asked with surprise. We hadn't discussed my suspicions.

"Leroy is going to retire. I've suspected it for a while, but at the bottom of that pile after he hit the shot... it's the first thing he said. I don't know when he plans to announce it and my dad will try to talk him out of it, but I'm sure it's a done deal."

"Wow, that's too bad. I meant it's probably good for Leroy, but it's too bad for the Jammers."

"Yeah. It's kind of weird really—probably the two most momentous moments of my life, and all happened in one day. No matter how long I live, no day will ever top this."

"I'm sorry," she said sympathetically.

"I'm not. Because it's an ending, but it's also a beginning. It's the beginning of youand meand maybe a family. I've longed for this day since the moment I set eyes on you. I wouldn't trade it for a dozen championships!"

She smiled, pleased. "It's kind of unbelievable, in a way. I really didn't like you at first—I thought you were arrogant, self-centered and cruel. I would have never thought that I'd be so wrong about you, and that one day I'd be Mrs. Rutherford! I'm just so glad that you didn't give up on me along the way... Lord knows I gave you plenty of reasons to."

"I would never have given up on you. You... are... the most... beautiful... woman... that ever lived."

She giggled. "Oh yes... thank the Lord that you're blind as a bat too."

"I am not," I insisted, and kissed her before she could retort.

"It does feel kind of sad," she commented some time later "all of these things that we've spent our lives working toward... now we've done them. It kind of makes you feel like, now what?"

"Well, the way I see it, our wedding isn't over yet. In factthe best part is still to come."

"You're incorrigible," she accused, but kissed me with an eager, darting tongue. We stood, bodies gently grinding against each other. If we had stood any closer, we'd have melted into one.

"It's time to carry you across the threshold," I breathed lustily.

"Weren't you supposed to do that at the front door?" she accused. "Besides, I already live here."

"Front door shmont door," I replied. "I'll carry you across the threshold that really matters."

"Oh, the bedroom is the one that really matters, huh?" she teased. "And what am I supposed to do then?"

"Hopefully, the same thing you always do."

"Aren't you tired of that yet?" she persisted jokingly.

"Feel my pants and tell me what you think."

She did, and felt the salami straining to get out inside. "Oh! No wonder you're so impatient." She took a step back and let me lift her. Eyes fixed on each other, I carried her carefully down the hall and laid her down on the bed. I threw off my jersey and shorts; Kelly followed suit by unzipping her Daisy Dukes, sliding them down her slender thighs and over her knee boots. I took off my socks; she unzipped and tossed the boots. I slid onto the bed next to her wearing just my boxer briefs, while she wore panties and her uniform belly shirt.

Our arms locked around each other and we kissed. I was so hard, I couldn't stop myself from rubbing against her leg. She relaxed her grip and smiled at me knowingly, recognizing my raging desire for her. I brought my arms around from her back and touched/massaged her flat, pale belly. Back in my younger days I saw a lot of girls naked, and Kelly has the sexiest, most feminine curves in her shapely midsection of any woman I've ever seen. Some days I'd spend a half hour kissing it, admiring its lovely curves--but tonight I was just too horny. I slipped my hands northward, aiming for the shirt.

Kelly knew it was coming, it was only a question of when. She felt my hands slide under the tight stretchy material and head right for the breasts. She arched her back slightly, which allowed me to push the fabric up to her armpits. Her wonderful breasts lay before me; pale skin, pink nipples, pushing upward in defiance of gravity with the firmness of youth. I snagged her nipples gently in each hand, squeezing them lightly to maximize their erectness. Then I dove face-first into her chest, lovingly trapping her left nipple between my lips. Kelly softly stroked my shoulders, watching me devour the nipple, sucking it lovingly into my mouth. I let go, ran my tongue all over and around the firm nubbin, then sucked on it again. Then I repeated the process on the other side, so the other nipple wouldn't be left out.

Kelly doesn't understand why I'm so fascinated by her tits, or why I can seemingly suck on them for hours, but she likes to make me happy so she obliges. I went back to the first nipple, making sure it hadn't started to fall asleep while I was attending to its twin, but it most certainly had not. I licked it lovingly, glancing up at Kelly's face. She had her eyes closed, focusing on the sensations created by my attention. Then I looked back at her breasts. At that point I noticed that her chest was heaving slightly, rising and falling with every breath. That generally meant that Kelly's pussy was now thoroughly awakened and eager for its own share of my attention. I was more than happy to oblige.

Still sucking on her nipple, I snaked my hand down towards her crotch. Again I didn't mess around--I dove right under the diaphanous fabric and homed right in on the warmth. I easily found the slit that was getting dewy with excitement. I started to stroke my index finger along its length when something registered in my brain--something that was missing. I retraced my fingers up to the mons, but I was not mistaken--the small patch of neatly trimmed red thatch that she usually kept down there was gone. She was shaved bare as a baby's bottom.

"Looking for something?" she teased.

I raised up and made eye contact with a look of surprise. "You shaved all the way!" I noted excitedly.

"Yes. I thought you might like that during our honeymoon. But you are in such a rush, I didn't get a chance to surprise you with it."

"Oh, I'm surprised all right--pleasantly surprised." I let my finger slide along her warm slit again. Her pelvis twitched, curling up with a grunt as she involuntarily responded to my touch.

Kelly sat up and pushed me over onto my back. "Hold your horses loverboy. You haven't even let me get started on you yet, and you're already diving in for the grand finale."

I laid back as she pulled my boxer briefs off. My dick sprung up like a flagpole. "You... are so impatient..." Kelly accused, addressing my penis itself. She laid her hands flat on my thighs, and reached in with her neck. I felt her tongue start with my balls, licking them gently. Then she moved up to the penis, licking the shaft, starting at the bottom, work her way up, kissing the tip, then licking down again. She licked her way up again, but this time when she reached the top, she wrapped her lips around my dick and sucked me into her mouth.

I sighed with pleasure--and relief. Kelly rubbed her tongue all over my dick while it was inside her mouth, sliding her lips up and down the shaft to reach different parts. Slowly and deliberately she worked it, trying to touch every millimeter of my penis with some part of her mouth, tongue, or cheek. She glanced up at me, licking the underside of my shaft. "Is this what he's been so impatient for?" she purred."

"Mmm hmm." Aaaahhhh... I felt her lips enclose around me again, her tongue bathing my penis in loving attention. It felt, as they say, like I had died and gone to heaven. I mean, she knew I loved it when she sucked my dick and she didn't mind doing it to some extent, but I could feel that she really wanted to make it feel good on this special night. "Oh God that feels so good," I sighed.

"Well I just hope you don't get tired of it, because you're stuck with me now."

"I could never get sick of THAT," I protested, but I also hooked my hands into her armpits and pulled her up so that we were face to face. "I love you," I declared. She smiled as I kissed her.

I realized that her legs were straddling my one leg. I lifted my knee slightly and tried to use it to rub between her thighs. We stopped kissing and she moved to go back to work on my dick, but I stopped her and guided her to turn around. She quickly understood that I wanted to be doing to her what she was doing to me. So she lifted one leg over my head, settling her crotch within easy reach of my tongue. I could smell the lusty aroma emanating from the tender pink slit. Gently prying her lips open with my fingers, I let my tongue drink from the fragrant fountain, exquisite like velvet to the touch. I heard her make a small moan, but then she laid over the top of me, and I felt her wonderful lips encircle my erection once more. We lay there in the "69" position, orally stimulating each others' most intimate parts.

Holding her hips firmly by wrapping my arms around her from underneath, I lovingly licked and teased her fragile pink clitoris relentlessly. It stood up, engorged, erect in its tiny way, seemingly reaching towards my tongue, searching for its tender touch again and again. Her hips grew increasingly difficult to contain as her excitement grew, but her mouth never wavered. She sucked my dick with a smooth steady rhythm. I could distinctly feel her tongue lovingly stroking my schwantz when it was inside her mouth. It was amazing. It only because I was concentrating so hard on pleasuring my bride that I didn't pop off right down her throat.

My intent was to keep on licking her until she came on my face, but Kelly had other ideas. I sensed from the intensity of her bucking hips that she was getting close when suddenly she sat up. "Oh... that feel so good you're about to make me cum--and I want to feel you inside me when I do." So with a slight rearrangement, Kelly now straddled my crotch instead of my face. She guided my erection into her pussy, knelt her knees on either side of me, and began to grind up and down on my knob while running her fingers up and down the muscles of my chest.

I rested my hands on Kelly's slender thighs, watching her fuck me. Her eyes were closed, her head tilted back slightly. I watched her abdominal muscles work, curling her pelvis as she ground against my bone. I watched my penis disappear between her legs, then appear again against the smooth shaved skin as she lifted herself, only to grind herself down again. She liked to be on top; I don't know if there's such a thing as a G-spot, but it did seem like she was trying to use my penis to scratch a particular itch inside of her. It seemed pretty clear to me that she responded differently somehow to being on top than any other position, although it wasn't like it was the only way she could cum (not that I'm bragging). But for some reason it was a different experience, which I knew in part because it she always had her eyes closed, which wasn't necessarily true when we fucked any other way.