The Franchise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Kelly's face again. She bit her lip. It was sexy as hell when she did that, but she wasn't even aware I was watching. She was in a zone, swimming in a world of pleasure she achieved through my dick. I sensed that maybe she was getting close to climaxing. I decided I would help the process along. I moved my right hand closer towards the middle and stretched my thumb between her legs. I felt my way to her clitoris and began rubbing it with my thumb. "Oh!" she exclaimed, the direct clitorial stimulation adding another dimension to her experience. She leaned forward and opened her eyes and looked at me, yet her eyes were not quite focused. She ground against my penis even harder; I kept stroking her clit. Her mouth opened and hung there, and guttural sounds leaked from her throat with increasing intensity.

I knew then that she was right at the edge. I stroke her slit even harder, trying to help nudge her over the top. She pushed against me harder and harder; I pushed back, trying to keep my flagpole as erect and upright as possible to provide the pleasure she needed. And then Kelly exploded into orgasm. Her intense grinding suddenly stopped as she pressed her pelvis hard against mine, taking my penis as deeply as it could go. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and quickly steeled herself by putting her arms down on the bed just as the earthquakes commenced. Her whole limber little body shook with the coordinated contractions of orgasm.

I laid back, stretching my penis up and in but mostly just watching the orchestra of beauty that is my wife in orgasmic bliss. Her pale skin takes on flush, especially right above her breasts which suddenly look like embarrassed cheeks. In my mind Kelly has the face of an angel anyway, but when she cums its otherworldly in its beauty. The color makes her look so alive, while her expression suggests a peacefulness, a mystical traversal to an alternate, fleeting plane of bliss. I love to watch her cum. And it was all the more special because it was our wedding night.

When the last aftershocks passed, Kelly collapsed onto me, kissing me with a lustful intensity that I only see after orgasm. She tried to grind my penis into her pussy again, but it had been a long day--I could tell she was tired, especially after expending all the energy in orgasm. That's OK--I was so horny, I could certainly drive for a while. I gently tipped Kelly over so that she went from being on top to being at my side. I started thrusting, but my rubbing against the leg pinned under me didn't feel good. So with a slight adjustment she laid on her back, lifting the leg nearer to me up and over my body. I was still lying sideways; I slipped my erection up under her lifted leg and into her waiting pussy.

I liked this position; I could kiss her, fuck her and play with her breasts all at the same time. Kelly blinked her thick eyelashes at me; I could see the emotion in her eyes. She would want to hold me tight for a long time--afterwards. But now she wanted to give herself to me until I came, especially since I'd already done her the honor. Kelly was awesome that way--if she had it in her head that she wanted to make me happy, no matter how tired or anything else she was, she would give me her all until I spurted with ecstasy. And I was eager to obtain that climax.

I rolled over on top of Kelly. While I liked the other position, it seems hard to thrust hard enough to put myself over the top when I'm sideways. On top I could unleash the full fury of my raging arousal, and I was getting close enough to start the stretch run. Kelly lifted her legs high and to the side, providing maximum access to her vagina. I pushed hard and fast; Kelly put her arms on my shoulders and held on for the ride. Damn, I could feel my balls slapping lightly against her butt cheeks as I rammed my erection home. Unflinching she held herself open for me, receiving the full force of my lust. My eyes roamed, drinking in the lovely sights I so loved--the arc of her breast, the curve of her waist, the shapely flatness of her belly. I glanced up to admire her wonderful red hair, and realized Kelly was looking at me. Our eyes met, a calm eye amidst the hurricane of my fornication. And in her eyes I could see... love. Her eyes were gentle and caring, but also betrayed a sense of wonder that only lovers understand. It is a wonder that stems from the mystery that a person that makes me feel so happy could have been put on this earth, and that by some strange happenstance you had found them. I could see in Kelly's eyes an honesty that words cannot reproduce, and they said that she was happy to be my lover and now, my bride. I smiled, still fucking like a madman, because I loved her every bit as much in return. And in that look, I felt like I could see the future--and in that future, Kelly and I would always be in love and would always want to make each other happy. It made me feel very happy inside. It also made me cum.

It was my turn now to stop thrusting and bury the needle so to speak, pressing my penis as far into Kelly's belly as I could reach. By now familiar with this response, Kelly brought her hands down, holding my back at waist-height, and closed her eyes to focus on feeling me cum inside her. My dick exploded; I nut so hard it felt almost like my dick had split down the middle from the pressure. I saw the corners of Kelly's mouth turn up slightly, a satisfaction perhaps at having achieved the goal of pleasuring me. I often wondered what she felt when I came inside her--did she feel my get rigid, did she feel me twitch, did she maybe even feel my ejaculate explode into her with hurricane force? My nuts twitched and my dick exploded again. Three, four, five explosions, each slightly less than the one before, and my orgasm was over. But there nothing to be sad or disappointed about; missile spent, I lay on top of my lovely wife, kissing her. She held her legs open, letting my rapidly shrinking penis remain in the wonderful haven between her thighs for as long as it could, while running her hands up and down my back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she agreed with a smile. Then we kissed again. There were a lot of things running through my mind, but nothing else needed to be said. Laying there, lips locked and bodied intertwined, the look on Kelly's face said more than a thousand words could have.

-------------

30 hours later found us lounging on deck chairs on the balcony of our hotel in Hawaii. Kelly was laying on her stomach, head in her arms, the string of her bikini untied. I wasn't sure if she was doing that to avoid tan lines or simply hadn't bothered re-tying it after the last time we made love. I was reading the sports section of the paper, smiling. Leroy Jackson had announced at this retirement press conference that he would be staying with the team as an assistant coach. I reached over languidly and stroked Kelly's back. "Good news--Dad talked Leroy into coming back as an assistant coach."

"Good," she muttered sleepily. Her back felt good; I kept stroking it gently. Kelly turned her head slightly, peering over sunglasses to look at me. "You can't be ready to go at it againalready " she murmured. I said nothing, but gazed lovingly at the myriad facets of Kelly's beauty. "Let me rest for another half-hour. I promise I'll make it up to you," she bargained, licking her upper lip sensually with her tongue. Oh yeah--extra blowjob! For that, I could wait.

I withdrew my hand and laid back in the chair. Sub-consciously, I tugged at my ring again. I have never worn a ring, and I was finding it an adjustment getting used to the gold band on my finger. Then I smiled; soon I'd have to get used to a Championship ring on my other hand. And both would always remind me of something very dear to me and that no one could ever take away.