The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanThomas
DeanThomas
176 Followers

That was a revelation. His mind whirling, he mumbled, "No, no I was so shocked I retreated, not wanting to make things worse."

"Too bad for you. You might have gotten laid if you'd played it differently. Hah! Evan dear, pick your jaw up off the floor will you. It's humorous, but not a particularly flattering look for you."

"Mrs. Develon..."

"Susan!"

"Uh, sorry... Susan... You're not what I expect... I mean. Oh shit, you just surprise me is all."

"How so?"
"Well you're my teacher, and while you've always been my favourite, I never would have expected to be sitting here having a candid conversation, where you so casually throw it out there, that if I had played my cards right 'I might have gotten laid!' and by my sister no less. Phew!"

"Did you mean that?"

"What?"

"Am I your favourite?"

"I wouldn't have said it otherwise!"

At this point Evan began to get a little flustered by the way she seemed to really be eyeing him up and down.

"Alright Evan, let me just pass you a few more things to consider. Actually no, let me ask you something first. Emily is extraordinarily beautiful, I don't think I've ever laid eyes on a sexier young woman. Is this thing you have for her purely sexual?"

Evan was a little caught of guard at being asked this point blank so to speak, but he had already delved that thought himself, and so knew how to answer. He was though a little surprised at how candid and honest he was. "I know that there obviously is a sexual content to my feelings for her. After all I'm a young guy, and as you say... Well I don't think that she has an equal to her beauty. So yes my hormones are involved, but they're involved with any seriously sexy and pretty woman like you or the girl down the street... Emily though... Emily means so much more to me. Her happiness though, seems to be suffering, so I actually want to put an end to this thing between us, but I don't know how to discuss it with her. She seems terrified that I'll do something stupid again, and so won't let me near her. I... I need to talk to her."

"Seriously sexy and pretty! And your hormones are at play right now with me eh?" she smiled at him. "Don't worry, I'll take it as a most welcome complement. Though I do wonder why you haven't used your knowledge of me and Jason to black mail me for sexual favours. You know you could right?"

"Ah... Um... Susan... I mean Mrs Develon, I'm not that kind of guy. The thought never even..."

"I'm sorry Evan. Mostly I'm having fun with you. Although it is also my way of testing people. Hit them with something, see how they respond. You passed by the way."

"Mrs Develon..."

"Susan. I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable with me?"

"Alright, Susan. Maybe a little uncomfortable, but in a good way."

"Oh, so now that the thought has crossed your mind?"

"Susan! You keep this up, and I'm going to start thinking you want me to black mail you."

She only smiled, "Back to Emily. I think it is possible for her to be happy again, either way. Pandora's box has been opened though, so to speak, even if only just a tiny crack. I think you have to consider, that things may never go back to the way they were. It may be best, in some ways at least, for you to pursue her."

Evan being quite aware that she never denied wanting to be black mailed, was having a hard time sitting comfortably, but the last few things she said really hit him. "You seriously think that it might be best for me to pursue my own sister?"

"It's so hard to say for sure Evan. It could end in ruin either way, or happiness either way. You're going to have to be very careful about how you proceed. For tonight at least, I do think that you should give her some space. She needs to think things over for herself too. And now, back to the things for you to consider. Emily told me that she wants children very badly. So, before you pursue this thing with her further, take some time to consider what she might have to give up, in order to have that kind of relationship with you. Also consider, that in most places it is illegal, so you not only have the mobs of angry holier than thou types to deal with, but also possible legal ramifications. And a real wedding and marriage, well you can forget that too. Just promise me that you will think about these things. I happen to know that Emily is tempted to give in, something I probably shouldn't have told you. Between us alright? But please please, think before you go to her. This is really serious stuff you're getting into. But, it could be very rewarding as well."

"Okay, thanks Susan. I don't know how I'll ever repay you. You've given me a lot to think about." he told her as he got to his feet.

"Can your favourite teacher give her favourite student a hug?"

Caught off guard again, he stammered, "Uh, sure."

Susan smiled, and embraced him in a warm hug, while whispering, "Good luck Evan. Good luck to both of you!" in his ear.

Trying not to give away that his cock had sprung to life at the feel of her body pressed tightly into his, Evan made a quick escape. He had so much to think about tonight, and his stomach was rumbling. He would have to hurry home, scrounge up something to feed the gut, and barricade himself in his room to think. Hopefully, he would figure something out, and still manage to get a descent nights sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day as it was. He hated the idea of selling their house, but both he and Emily would be going to university next year, and the plan had already been decided.

The family house was going on the market, and his parents would move close to the city, Toronto, where he and Emily would be attending University.

This would allow them to stay at home, while in school, saving the cost of housing, while his parents were taking better jobs in the city then were available out here in the country. Of course, most of their extra income would go to the much more expensive house in the city, and university dues.

With the house going on the market next week, he had a ton of chores tomorrow.

Susan watched as Evan made his way out, trying to hide that he had sprung an erection. 'A most impressive erection, if I do say so myself!"

Sighing, she returned to her work, trying very hard to put thoughts of those two out of her head. In the end though, it proved fruitless. Emily was the one and only girl she had ever known, that made her more than just a little bit bi-curious, and that staggeringly handsome Evan the only guy other than her brother that had ever interested her in the least. Her soaking wet panties attested to the fact that he had a very strong affect on her.

Giving up on her work, she started to pack up, very seriously considering for the first time Jason's idea of having another guy get her pregnant.

The early morning sunlight was intruding, but Evan had had such a restless night, that he didn't want to give in to it and get out of bed. Something else though was there on the edge of his consciousness, persistently trying to intrude. An awareness that something was very much not right.

The sheets, they didn't feel right. Heck his body didn't feel right. Giving in, though still exhausted, he opened his eyes.

'What the fuck! The room isn't right either. Oh shit! This is Emily's room! How did I get in here and what the hell happened last night!'

He sat up, but couldn't see Emily in the room anywhere. Maybe if he got out of here quickly enough he wouldn't be caught in her room. But where was she?

He went to get out of bed, and that's when he had the biggest shock of all, jolting him wide awake.

'Oh my god I'm wearing Emily's night gown! And what the HELL! I have breasts on my chest! What the FUCK!!!'

He scrambled out of the bed, tripping in his haste to get to a mirror. The reflection of his knockout gorgeous twin sister staring back at him from the mirror nearly broke his mind!

DeanThomas
DeanThomas
176 Followers
12