The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanThomas
DeanThomas
177 Followers

Emily of course burst into laughter which she tried to suppress, but wasn't able to. "Oh... Oh god... I'm sorry but... Oh it's just so rich! All these years, nobody has ever been able to get you to buy those for them. Now you're not only going to have to buy them... Oh lord, oh you're going to have to use them. Mom's right. We're pretty well synced up, so by tomorrow night you'll likely have a full flow going. We start fast."

"But... but what do I get? I don't even know. Or how... Or what to expect..."

"Relax. You might start having a little leakage before too long, but I wasn't that close, so don't go panicking. Chances are, there won't be anything until tomorrow night. I'll write out a detailed list for you to buy from, and tonight I'll help you get prepared. I have to go though, dad's got me helping him with the hot water heater, and I think mom was about to start looking for you. I'll leave the list on my... I mean your dresser."

"Emily, this isn't funny!"

"Oh yes it is, Emily! You have to start using the right name or your going to slip up when people are around. Alright Emily?"

"Fine! And thanks for nothing Evan!"

He headed down the hall cursing under his breath, but had to cut the curses off as he ran into his mother at the bottom of the stairs. She was calling down to dad in the basement.

"Honey, me and Emily are just going to take a quick shower and run out to the mall for supplies. Do you have that list for the hardware store?"

"Oh sorry dear." he answered as he came up from the basement with a list in his hand. "I wasn't even thinking about you two needing showers before heading out. There might be enough hot water left for one shower, if you don't linger, but not more than that. I can't get it working again without those parts either."

As he handed a list to his wife, Evan saw his chance at escape. "It's alright mom, I can keep working here while you go."

"No, no." His mom grabbed his hand and started to almost drag him, or really Emily, up the stairs. "You've worked too hard already, and besides, I really do need your help. You at least understand this hardware stuff a little, if not as well as your brother. Your dad needs him though. So it's you and me. I know you're always admiring our en-suite bath, so here's your chance to experience it."

"But mom, you heard dad. There's not enough water."

"Don't be silly, Emily. We can share a shower and be on our way. You can't go in those grungy clothes though."

Evan was of course panic-stricken but try as he might, he couldn't make his mind work to come up with anything as he was almost literally dragged along in his mothers wake.

She didn't lead him to her room though, instead stopping off in Emily's room. "Emily, where is that nice sundress I bought you a few weeks ago? I've been dying to see you in it."

"Uh, I'm not sure mom."

"Well, look for it for me will you, while I grab you some fresh under things. Sorry I didn't put anything away for you, but you can handle that when we get home."

Evan felt like a deer caught in headlights as he watched his mom rifling through the laundry basket she had apparently deposited earlier.

'Holly fuck! What do I do now? Don't panic Evan. The closet, open the closet.'

"Yes, there it is Emily, I can see it from here. Far left."

Evan managed to grab a sundress which thank god seemed to be the correct one, and turned to his mom, still trying to find some sort of escape from the collision course to disaster that he felt himself recklessly riding on down to doom.

His mom took the dress from him, "Alright dear, the guys are safely in the basement, you might as well leave those grungy clothes here to change back into later. I'm sorry, but there's still more dirty work I need you to do. On the plus side, we've accomplished so much today, I think your father and I can handle the rest tomorrow morning, so you'll have time to study for your exams over the weekend. Hopefully the open house won't be too much of a distraction for you two. Now hurry up and get those clothes off. I'll bring your fresh change to my room, so when we finish our shower we can get dressed and go."

The last of that had been delivered over her shoulder as she went out the door. Evan stood there dumbfounded, not sure what to think or do. After a minute to work up the nerve to face the coming disaster, he started to strip. The cami-top wanted to get hung up on his boobs, and the bra proved very resistant to removal, but he eventually was standing buck naked again. Feeling his heart hammering in his chest, he took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

As he stepped into his parents room, the first thing he noted was the thong, bra, and sundress laid out on the bed. It suddenly hit him that that was what he was going to be wearing to the mall. 'Oh fuck me no. First of all, that thong is even tinier and... and... a sundress... I can't. Oh dear lord I just can't. Oh fuck... the mall! In public... wearing those!'

"Enough dawdling Emily, get in here."

Thoughts of his future attire were stripped away when he looked up to see his mother standing in the doorway of her bathroom. His equally and very naked mother. He had actually never seen her naked before. Hell, he didn't think he had even ever seen her in a bathing suit. To say that he was stunned, was putting it mildly.

'Damn... Dad's one lucky man! I had no idea. I suppose I should have realized it, but I just never even stopped to consider.'

His mom was standing there, showing a very tight and toned body, much like Emily's. Tall, athletic as all get out, but still with plenty of womanly curves, all in the right places.

He felt body parts starting to swell, and immediately tried to use a hand to hide his erection, but of course only felt a mound with a little bit of trimmed short hair on it.

It hit him hard, driving home for perhaps the first time today, that he really was a female at present. 'What if I never get my body back? Can I even hope to learn to be happy as a woman?'

He couldn't keep up with all the thoughts and emotions he was suddenly awash with, but thankfully his mother had turned, climbing into the shower. As he followed her he had at least a moment to try and bury his distress.

The awkward feeling of being about to shower with his mother though proved a little harder to bury, and he was having a very hard time keeping his eyes from wandering.

"Emily, we still need to be quick. Can you do my back as I wash out my hair? I'll return the favour afterwards."

'Ugh. Oh god, not just showering with her. My hands on her!'

"Ah, yea... I suppose." Evan tried to make his voice natural, but still not being used to hearing Emily's voice as he spoke, it was hard to tell if he succeeded.

Stepping into the shower behind his mother, he slid the glass door shut, while she got the water adjusted. "Here dear, use this body wash on me. And make sure you don't miss any spots."

Her voice had been light and joking, but Evan could feel his hands trembling as he took the bottle from her. Swallowing hard, he stepped up behind her, admiring her magnificently shaped ass, while fumbling with the bottle.

She started by just letting the water wash over her long auburn hair, as Evan feeling both terrified and lustfully excited, managed to get a dollop of the body wash into one hand, before timidly reaching out to get started. As soon as his hands were on her back, he felt a thrill at the warmth of her smooth skin under his hand.

Knowing that he had to rein in his excitement, he tried to focus on the job at hand, though for some reason he found that the way his mother now coiled her hair up on her head, exposing her back and shoulders for him, while starting to work some shampoo into her hair, was oddly erotic.

He watched her working her hair, as he felt his hands now working all over her back, rubbing the wash in, even daring to use some on her shoulders and upper arms.

"Oh that feels nice! I should invite you to shower with me more often."

Not knowing how to safely respond to that, he somehow came up with, "Just trying to do a good job." and immediately winced as he said it.

"Well, I'm pretty sure my back is all clean now, but feel free to keep going."

'Gulp! Keep going!' His hands now trembling harder then ever, he fumbled more wash lotion into one hand, and felt himself almost panting as he mentally prepared to soap up her buttocks.

As soon as his hands touched her, he felt her stiffen. 'Oh god! She meant to keep going on her back didn't she? Shit what do I do now?'

When she said nothing, and merely continued working the shampoo into her hair, he figured he had to just keep going with it. Truth to tell, he wasn't sure he would have been able to make himself take his hands off her ass. It felt so thrilling!

'Damn it Evan, be strong for Emily. Get your hands off of your mothers ass! Before this gets weird. Okay, before it gets even weirder.'

The only thing he could think of to do, was simply to start down her legs. Trying to act as natural as possible, all the while feeling his nipples gradually stiffen to the point it actually hurt, though somehow in a good way, he began to soap up her legs.

Bending and kneeling to reach further down, he tried to push the erotic feelings aside as he watched and felt his hands sliding and rubbing all over her long beautifully toned legs. His breath caught though, when he noticed that from his now low vantage point, he could see her pussy lips just beyond her rosy anus between her slightly spread legs.

Those lips captivated him, as he brought his hands up the front of her legs, rubbing the soap in as he went.

She leaned forward, causing him to pause, but she was just leaning into the jet of water to wash the shampoo away. So, not knowing what else to do, he started to get back to his feet, still trailing his hands up the fronts of her legs. He thought it was over, and even felt a little relieved to put the awkwardness of all this behind him, but without even realizing what he was doing his hands came up the fronts of her legs, much too high. He felt his fingertips brush lightly against those pussy lips he had just been admiring.

His nerves quivered, and he quickly pulled his hands away, not knowing what to do or say. Expecting a rebuke, or angry explosion, he was shocked when she simply grabbed for a bottle of conditioner.

Nervously wondering what she was thinking, he found himself pouring out more body wash into his hand, and then didn't know what to do with it.

At that moment she turned her head, an odd expression on her face, that Evan couldn't read. She simply raked her eyes down over his body though, and seemed to note the large dollop of soap in his hand.

Turning her head forward again, "Are you going to finish washing me Emily? I'm nearly done."

Startled, "Uh, okay." He fumbled for a moment, trying to gain some equilibrium as she began working the conditioner through her hair.

'Oh shit. What do I do. The only thing left is...well other than that, it's just her... front!'

He felt like he was in a dream, feeling his body - or Emily's really - contact her back as he stepped forward to reach around her. He started easy, his hands on her stomach, waiting, and watching for any sign of her not being comfortable with what was happening.

The warm slippery feel of her smooth skin against him was intoxicating and invigorating.

Even in the heat of the moment, Evan found it incredulous that this was normal woman showering together stuff. Suddenly, as his hands neared the fleshy orbs that were on his mind at this point, he had a sudden flash. 'Well, if I worried earlier about whether or not I could ever learn to be happy as a woman, well damn. I forgot all about lesbian sex! There isn't anything hotter than that! But now... well I wouldn't have to just watch...would I?'

His reflection was brought to an abrupt halt as his hands came up, and he felt his mothers tits filling them. His breathing deepened, and though he wanted nothing more at that instant in time, he dug for the resolve and forced himself to give just one swirling rub of the soap into her full breasts. Painfully, even as he was jolted to further excitement and curiosity by the feel of her nipples hardening, he willed his hands away, and stepped back.

"Hmm. I seem to be very nearly all cleaned up."

'Very nearly! She doesn't... does she? It doesn't matter stupid. You can't! You know full well you don't have the restraint it would take to not... Don't even think about it.'

"Yea... well... I think you can take care of the rest yourself right?"

"Of course... thanks dear, that was... very nice. Now come over here, and wash your hair. I'll return the... favour."

All he could think about was how this whole scene seemed to be dancing about, skirting the edges. But was he just imagining it? Somehow he couldn't make himself believe that. He wanted to just naively chock it up to not understanding women, and their behaviour amongst each other, but it strained credulity too far. Except, why would his mother go along with it otherwise?

He got into position, and tried to simply get on with washing his hair as his mother had done, somewhat interested in whether or not she would be as thorough as he had been.

At the first touch of her hands on his back, he felt his breath quicken. Every effort he could muster went into remaining as calm and collected as possible. He was pretty sure he gave no outward signs, and instead, casually went on with first shampooing his hair, of which there was far more than he had ever had to deal with before, and then conditioning it.

His mind though followed every motion of those hands on his skin. Rubbing the soap first all over his back, before he felt warm fingers massaging into his shoulders and arms.

The anticipation of where they might wind up next was driving him crazy, as he felt them glide down his back, before kneading into his butt cheeks. He feared his breath had caught for an instant, and then it surely had, as he felt fingers lightly gliding over his anus, and up his crack.

It was fleeting, and over quickly, but even as he stuck to casual acceptance his heart was beginning to race away. Determinedly he forced his hands to continue their own work without pause, even as he felt his mother work her way down his legs.

When she reached his ankles, she moved closer, and reaching around as he had himself done, worked her way up the front of his legs. It was difficult, oh gods but it was so difficult, but he forced himself not to alter his stance or any other such break in his casual acceptance of being washed this way.

Perhaps it was that he was determined not to embarrass Emily, at least not any more than he must surely already have done, but he somehow stood still, even as he felt her hands lift away at the tops of his legs. Disappointment was something he absolutely must not show, so he simply carried on, getting ready to switch to the conditioner.

It was only a second or two though, before her hands were back, and excruciatingly right where they had left off. He felt her hands glide up the fronts of his hips, her fingers reaching inward, brushing against the outside edges of that which he hadn't even touched yet. It was fast, but his heart took off on a renewed gallop as her hands came around only just above his mound.

One hand swirled over his stomach, where she seemed to hesitate for a split second, and then the other was diving.

"Oh!" it was the only thing he squeaked out, but the feel of her hand down there was far too much to have kept it from escaping. Feeling his cheeks burn a little, he tried to act as normal as possible. For her part, his mother simply brought her hands up, where they next cupped her breasts, washing them gently, and quickly.

"Well, you seem to be done with your hair now, so we should get dressed and on the way." she said as casually as if nothing unusual had occurred, before stepping out.

'What the? Can I be overreacting? No. No something went on here. Oh god why am I so... excited! Well duh Evan, you just had your hands all over a sexy woman, for the first time ever, and then she had hers... well she had hers even more all over you! Also for the first time!'

He almost fell getting out of the shower his legs were so wobbly for some reason. Feeling as if something needed to be said, he looked at his mother who was now busily drying herself off.

"Well, get yourself dried off. You can use that towel."

Not knowing what to say, and not really having the guts to try and bring it up, he decided that as she was doing, apparently pretending that all was normal was the way to go.

He grabbed the towel she had gestured to, and got started on drying himself, while wandering back into her bedroom as she stepped through another door to her adjoining walk in closet.

Dropping his towel over a chair back, he actually didn't even think much about the clothes still on her bed, as he began pulling up a tiny pair of thongs. The bra was a complicated mess of what surely would have been hilarity to any observers as he struggled with it, but thankfully she was still in the closet.

He was just trying to pull the sundress on when he heard his mom come back into her bathroom and begin to blow dry her hair.

"Sorry dear, but I can't find your fathers old hair dryer. He probably got rid of it. Why don't you go use yours, I'll meat you downstairs."

"Sure mom."

As he walked down the hall, he couldn't help but feel the lightness, and unaccustomed airiness of what he was wearing. It was as though he was walking around in nothing but a t-shirt, with indecent underwear, which sure didn't feel as though they could possibly be sufficient to cover... well, things! Add into that the bra, and he was starting to again have a near panic attack at the prospect of going out into the public like this.

'And oh god, do these thong things ever ride up. Shit that can't be the way they're supposed to feel can it?'

In Emily's room, he noticed that a small purse had been set out on the bed, and with another groan, realized that he had no other way to carry his wallet around. Looking inside, he saw a hastily written letter, which he glanced over. It was mostly just the list of things, but there was also a footnote: d/c pin 31415.

Making a mental note to thank her and pay her back later, he set the purse down and headed into her en-suite, thinking it was just like Emily to use pi for her pin number.

He was still fumbling around with his hair, not really sure how to tame it when his mom walked in.

"Dear lord Emily, what are you doing. Here, let me do that." and after a few brush strokes and fussing, his hair looked great.

'Now why couldn't I do that?'

He didn't have time to ponder it though, as his mom turned and left. Mumbling something about what to do for dinner.

He might have thought that all the little hidden land mines had been already navigated at this point, but upon reaching the front door, footwear became his next stumbling block.

Although he was really a guy, he had enough fashion sense to know that he couldn't wear Emily's usual runners with a sundress, but he also had heard enough comical anecdotes about men trying to wear high heels, to give her heels which sat at the door the pass. Finally he noticed a pair of heeled sandals he thought he could get by with, so he slipped them on.

To spite them only being an inch or two high, he was surprised by how unsteady he felt in them, and feeling like his life couldn't possibly get any worse, he took a deep breath and stepped out the front door.

DeanThomas
DeanThomas
177 Followers