The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes, with him feeling ridiculous in what he was wearing, and concerned that his normally chatty mother seemed to have something on her mind. She was tapping her fingers away, seemingly deep in thought, when suddenly she asked, "How long have you been shaving downstairs?"

'Ugh! What the hell do I say to that?'

After a second of frantic thought, thinking about how much the stubble had been itching he came up with, "It was my first time a few days ago, but it's so itchy, I don't know if I can keep it."

"It seems to be the in thing though doesn't it. I suppose the guys like it. Do you think your father would like it if mine was bald?"

"Ah... I don't know... but I think he might, sure."

'Oh damn can this get any more uncomfortable! Well, there you go dad, I hope you like it.'

"But you say it itches a lot? I've heard that if you wax it, that doesn't itch until later, and not as bad. Your stubble is probably long enough now for the wax to grab. What do you say, why don't you grab a waxing kit while you're in the pharmacy, and we can both fix ourselves up tomorrow?"

"Ah, I don't know. Doesn't it hurt?"

"Please... It can be a mother daughter bonding thing. Our first wax job together."

'Yes! Yes it can get more uncomfortable.'

After a few seconds, he knew he had to answer something. Inwardly groaning and sure that this was a bad idea, "Alright mom. I suppose we could try."

For the rest of the drive, he could think of nothing but to try and figure out what the hell had possessed him to agree to be waxed. He had no answer though, and soon enough he was hopping out of the car after being handed the list of hardware that dad needed.

As mom headed towards the grocery store, he headed off towards the mall entrance, very, very aware of his clothes, and the persistent breeze that kept making it feel as though his nether region was naked to the eye.

Suspecting that the blush he was aware of was likely to be pretty much permanent, he tried to act normal, all the while keeping an eye out for anybody that knew him. The only comfort in the situation, was of course that even if he did run into anyone, they would have no idea who he actually was. Repeating that thought as a mantra, the first place he hit up was the washroom, it dawning on him that he hadn't used it at all yet today, and there was a definite need.

That almost turned into an embarrassing fiasco, as he very nearly went into the men's room. Blushing he hurried in and found an empty stall, with thoughts of how he had yet to explore this body he was stuck in.'

'Is it an invasion of her privacy? Probably yes. But hell, it is currently my body. I don't know a damn thing about it. And whoa, speaking of that, where the hell is all that urine coming from? Oh shit... there is a separate urethra there. Well see, I had no idea. I thought woman just pissed out of their vaginas like we do out of our dicks.'

He spent a minute poking and prodding, but it felt uncomfortable to be doing anything with Emil's body, so he limited himself to a cursive examination of the exterior. This wasn't the best place for anything like this anyhow, so he made himself stop, and got cleaned up.

Walking through the mall, he noted that every single guys eyes lingered on him, though they tried to hide it, and for the first time he got an idea of how women must see most men.

The lottery tickets taken care of he headed to the small hardware store, where as he approached he recognized a bunch of the most spectacular examples of how guys could be absolute dicks. Stan, Leo, and Harry, were three of his least most liked classmates. They were always trying to bully others, though they had at least enough brain cells amongst them to never have bothered him. They were however right now exercising their favourite past time. Bullying Ian.

He knew Ian to be a socially awkward, but somehow brilliant and all in all good guy. He would do just about anything for one of his friends, as long as it didn't involve talking to a girl.

So he was less than thrilled to find these three harassing him as he tried to do his job at the hardware store. Already angry, the wolf whistle and other obscene gestures they made as he walked in did nothing for his mood.

Glaring at Leo's crotch, he ground out, "That little thing of yours isn't up to the task, and not a one of you will ever grow up enough to even have a chance with Miss Delacruz, let alone me. Beat it you filthy degenerate perverts."

"Oho! Someone thinks she's got some balls! Or what?"

"Or Ian over there will call mall security..."

"Let the twerp call!"

"And confirm my story that you sexually assaulted me. Fancy a room mate named Bubba?"

The blood draining from Leo's face as the other two turned almost green was most gratifying. They of course tried to save face, but at least they did it on their way out.

"Thank you. I thought I'd never get rid of them. You're Emily aren't you."

"Yes, that's right Ian. Listen, can you help me gather up the things on this list?"

He of course rushed to help out, stumbling over his words as he tried to make small talk, but Evan noted that his eyes, for the most part anyway, stayed on his face. Oh they strayed a little, and frequently, but he always blushed as they did, and never came across as leering.

For some reason that Evan didn't think he would ever understand, as he was about to leave with his purchases, he deliberately dropped his purse. Leaning over at the waist, knowing full well that the short sundress was riding very high in the back, he picked up the purse, and turned his head and gave Ian a big smile as he straightened up. "Thanks again for the help."

It was likely a stupid thing to have done, and he was sure Emily would be furious if she knew, but somehow it felt good to give the poor guy a thank you he wouldn't forget.

It wasn't until he was well on his way to the pharmacy before it hit him that he had also gotten a thrill to be so provocative. He didn't like that idea at all, and was forced to ponder whether or not simply being in a female body was or could be altering his perceptions, and personality.

That was an uncomfortable train of thought though, so refusing to accept that he could be losing his hold of his masculinity, he ruthlessly pushed it aside, and forced to the forefront that he was simply making the best of a scarily weird situation.

He was so determined on this last, that he even made himself loiter a bit in the feminine hygiene section, reading labels and comparing products, before making his purchases.

Sarah was exhausted by the time she was slipping into bed beside her husband Mike, but her mind was still restless. That whole shower scene continued to play on repeat, as she dissected every moment of it.

When Emily had started washing her ass, she chalked it up to Emily being a little overly helpful, but not much more than that. Later though, when she had seen how incredibly erect her nipples were, along with her puffed up labia, it seemed impossible to dismiss the idea that Emily was... well, quite aroused.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Hmm, oh sorry dear, I've just really been stuck on something."

"So spill it."

"Oh I don't know dear, it's just something with Emily."

"Okay well now I don't just want to know, I need to. Something has really been off with her and Evan for a while now, and especially today. I'm concerned, so spill."

"So you've noticed too?"

"Yes. Any idea what it's about?"

"Perhaps. Something... something happened in the shower today that makes me wonder. She denies it... but still. I wonder."

"Sarah dear, you married an uncomplicated sort of guy, not a code breaker. A little less cryptic please?"

She rolled over to smile into his eyes, enjoying the reminder of all the things she loved most about her amazing husband. Blushing a little at what she had to say, "Well, things got, maybe a little lesbo in the shower."

She saw his eyes nearly pop out, and had to giggle at his face. "So you think that Emily might be a lesbian?" he croaked as his hand slid across her stomach, lightly caressing.

"Well, maybe. That or bi-sexual."

"This feels strange to ask, but could you elaborate on this shower of yours, with lesbian tendencies or happenings?"

"Oh, why dear, are you worried your wife might stray?"

"No. Not at all."

"Then why the curiosity? And why are you now molesting my breasts?"

"I seem to be aroused. If you want me to get more aroused, you could tell me about this shower."

"Mike! This is our own daughter we're talking about!"

"I'm only interested in what happened with you. You want me horny or not?"

She had been exhausted a minute ago, but it had been a while since she had last seen him this forward, and... lustful. She was intrigued. "I do."

His hand dipped lower now, massaging her thigh right at the hip, which was causing her labia to be tugged around. "So..."

"Well, it started out with her... getting a little, overzealous, shall we say."

"Still cryptic. I seem to be loosing interest."

"Your finger sure isn't. I don't, oh that feels good, think it needs to be in there if your not going to follow through!"

"Call it incentive. If you want more... well so do I."

"Alright. I asked her to wash by back as I shampooed to save time. The next thing I know, her hands are washing my derriere."

"Just like that?"

"Oh, you're making it hard for me to concentrate. No, I suppose it wasn't just like that. She had finished my back, oh, yea right there, and I said something like, feel free to keep going."

"So you told her to?"

"Oh god that's good. No. Oh yes. I said I thought my back was clean but feel free to keep going."

"So she mistook you?"

"Possibly. Can I get that 'more' now?"

"You don't like my finger?"

"Oh yes! I do, but more is... more!"

"Well, for now, settle for more finger. This seems pretty flimsy proof of her being a lesbian. What else happened?"

"Oh you tease! Alright, she soaped down the backs of my legs, and oh, yes on my clit please, then up the fronts. So high she trailed her finger tips across my labia. I turned to look at her, oh god your going to make me come before... tell story... her nipples... no not mine... oh fuck... hard. Very hard... Holly fuck... Her nipples... so hard... her labia too... all puffed...Oh Mike!"

It wasn't a strong orgasm, but it lingered, wracking through her body in persistent waves as she writhed against her husband, enjoying the feel of his body next to her.

"Oh... I needed that. Thanks and good night."

A slight chuckle, and then "So you want to play like that do you?"

She smirked to herself, enjoying the game and imagining what he would do. Her imagination wasn't as inventive as his apparently. He slid way down into the covers, where he got between her legs, but instead of putting his mouth on her wet pussy, he dipped lower. Ever so lightly, his tongue snaked out and brushed across her anus, something he hadn't done in a very long time.

"Oh no Mike! You can't, not that. You know that drives me wild."

"Yes. Once I hear the rest of the story, I might... might be persuaded to move on."

He knew very well that what he was doing would get her close, but never push her past the point of orgasm. And as he knew, she hadn't been joking in the least. It drove her absolutely wild to be held at the cusp, waiting to be allowed an orgasm.

Already getting close to that cusp that she knew would be torture, even if the sweetest of tortures, she hurriedly picked up her story. "Alright alright! So I was curious, was Emily getting aroused by showering with me? I asked, 'Are you going to, oh shit Mike, ah, finish washing me?' and she did. Oh boy! Oh you better fuck me good after this! She slid her hands up and washed my front, lightly massaging my breasts. Oh so good! Just for a few seconds."

"So that is interesting. Did it excite you? Even just a little?"

"Oh fuck... can't I get that more now? I've been a good girl! Told you my story."

"Answer the question."

"Alright... yes... oh god yes, I got excited."

"Your not the only one!" and he was crawling up on top of her, lust filling his eyes. She gasped as his cock slid into her, finally giving her the fullness she so desperately needed. At his first withdrawal and plunge back into her, her whole body locked up, her eyes losing focus as he withdrew and plunged again, driving deep.

That's when her orgasm ripped outwards, her body quaking under him, as he pushed as deep as he could. She was aware of her pussy muscles clenching and rippling against his member, and then she felt him squirting into her, and her orgasm just kept wracking her body in wave after wave.

It took her several seconds to come down in her post orgasmic glow, her husband still inside her, but now shrinking.

When she could get her breath back, she sighed with pleasure. "Mike, that was amazing."

"I seem to have gotten so excited I blew so soon though."

"It was still amazing. Trust me, that was one of my best orgasms ever, and I like that I got you so excited. Like it very much. But seriously, what about Emily?"

"Well, you said she denied it right? Maybe, if she is, and it sounds like she is at least bi-curios, she just needs some time to come to grips with it. Probably the best thing we can do, is just to support her, and let her know that we'll be okay with it. We will won't we?"

"It's a bit of a shock, but I suppose so. Except, well it's selfish of me, but the only real problem I have is that I might not get any grand-kids from her."

"Well, let's not worry about that just yet."

"I'll try not to. I'm not sure how to go about supporting her though. I mean I don't want to bother her about it. For one thing, we could be wrong."

"Ya, I'm not sure I can help you. I just don't have any ideas either. I suppose it would seem strange if you kept asking her to shower with you."

"Uh, you think? Although... Well I did ask her to buy a waxing kit for us to use tomorrow. I had thought better of it afterwards though. I was going to tell her to forget it. Do you think I should go through with it?"

"I think you could use it to see what develops sure, and I'd love to see you waxed."

"You would?"

"Oh yes! It might even excite me as much as all this talk of lesbianism."

"Mike... What about... You seem to have gotten really excited when I admitted to..."

"Getting excited? Oh yes... Did I ever. Nothing to worry about dear, it's just a very common thing. I don't know the reason, but well, guys tend to get real worked up when it comes to lesbian sex. Just knowing you were excited and not repulsed really got to me."

"But... Mike... This is our daughter we're talking about, not some other woman."

"Relax dear. I know you wouldn't have actually done anything with her, and it wasn't anything to do with her that got me excited. Just the thought of you being excited, well, that's enough. I don't think we need to psycho analyze anything."

"Okay. What if I did do something with her though?"

"WHAT?"

"Well, I kind of... re-payed the favour."

"Okay... Well she was the one who initiated it so...Oh shit enough talk. Dear... Grab the lube."

"Oh no! No you haven't fucked me in my ass in something like a year!"

"High time we rectify that!"