All Comments on 'The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 09'

by astartevenus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Irish_LassIrish_Lassover 12 years ago
What stories?

I think that any of the others brothers stories would be nice. But I also think that they need more character exspansion and I am curious as hell how they are all dealing with the fact that the Ama they paid for is now mated to two of them and carrying the others mates! Complicated as hell.

blue_eyed_foxblue_eyed_foxover 12 years ago
hmm

lezar i think would be a good option

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 12 years ago
keep going

I will enjoy reading ALL the brothers' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
co writer

I would love to see all the brothers stories. As for being a straight female;(I myself am one) my answer to that would be to consider finding someone who writes in that genre to help or co-write his story with you. I know I myself will have to do that in the future. Love the story, keep it up.

gaelic

toybabesluttoybabeslutover 12 years ago
all of them plz

I would enjoy reading about al the brothers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would love to read about all the brothers and their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love to find out more of the brothers. With thyre own stories!!!!

rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
Lezar

you asked for which one to start with :>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All!!

Including the gay ones;)

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago
Brothers Stories

I would love to hear about each one of the brothers :D I think you are a great writer and would love to hear everything you have to share.

charligirl30charligirl30over 12 years ago

I would love to about all the brothers... including the gay brother. You can always seek help with his story. you are doing a wonderful job...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Awesome

This story has gotten better and better! I think you should consider re-naming it though, because she's not a slave anymore. She's becoming quite the kick-ass kitty and I wonder how each of the brothers really feel about that. I read some of the negative comments in the beginning and I am so glad that you kept writing!

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
More, more, MORE....

Please continue this story....maybe move on to Lezar or Helius, as they seem very interesting during Alza/Kali's story. Keep up the great job and I look forward to reading more of your stories!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous