The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you up to having the others come in to hang out?"

"They can all come in at the same time and cuddle their mates for a little while after I get to hold them."

The brothers, having eavesdropped at the door, rushed in eagerly over to where they had been while Kali was in labor. Kali shifted into hybrid form and picked up Iris, holding her with all the love that Nancy and her other unborn children would have received if they had lived.

"Gobin, go take my locket and have it inscribed with the names of our cubs instead. Now that I have real children rather than wishful memories, I wish to move past my sorrow and rejoice in these gifts I have received."

"Yes my mate, I am so happy to hear you say that you are ready to move on. I could tell sometimes when you were worried that these cubs would end up like the others, and I am sorry I was not here when that worry was at its worst."

"I forgive you, because you were here when it mattered most, to help bring them into the world. Also, get their collars ready, and you may as well bring back some harnesses so we can get them used to the smell of them."

Kali walked Iris over to Helius, after telling him to stay in hybrid form or else while cuddling her cub. Seeing him properly cowed, she handed him his mate and went to pick up Jasmina. After holding her for a few minutes, she made sure Lezar was ready and then he got to cuddle his mate. After Leandro, then Katerina went to their mates, Kali laid down for a well deserved nap before the little ones needed to feed again.

12