All Comments on 'The French Connection Ch. 01'

by bdrew86

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Why?

Why wasn't this story all written like "dekho na ye firang kya bol raha hai...kuch samajh nahi aa raha"? But what this story will show is that a woman (or a man) think she/he can cheat just because her husband (wife) is away for a long time due to his/her work!!! The second question that arises is: Why did he need to learn english, if to fuck no words were needed? By his questions we saw that what he wanted was an easy and inexpensive woman to fuck...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This looks like a standard, husband is away so wife will play sort of plot.

So I hope you gain something from the writing experience, but the reading is pretty mundane. Lonely slut wife plot, especially with a Frenchman? Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go on drew

A good start. Now I await your story to be atleast 4 parts. Is she going to seduce the frenchie or is the frenchie!!!! Food for thought. Your last story on car was excellent hence you have to live up to that now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story started smoothly and had good flow....

....without too many grammatical issues (although I'm making allowance here, as I take it English is a second language for you). I found one image very interesting....in reference to beading sweat..."drops of tears pooled on his forehead". It is an image with extended meaning (perhaps that I assume, rather than being meant) that will stay with me for some time to come.

And I must say, your description of the main character was amazing! I love and am extremely strongly attracted to the dusky looks of Indian and Latina women. Gawd, she's hot! Is she you? If so, then oh, MY!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like always

Indian women are total whores, at least in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdrew86@bdrew86
823 Followers
I have a devilishly kinky mind. I love writing and writing erotica is the most indescribable pleasure! Follow me on Twitter @BdrewNeha

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES