All Comments on 'The French Connection Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
ITS NEVER OVER EVEN WHEN ITS OVER

the next breath,,,,the next sunrise....and its a new day and time. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Love the "Murder On The Orient Express" line, with Karen Harlan, Elizabeth Troy and Joanne Cummings-Warner getting revenge on the woman who almost blew them up and did murder the late Karla Warner. Also it seems Melina Allgood and Elizabeth Troy were able to also get revenge for the Paris plan which had The Iron Crowbar not foiled it would have seen both of them dead as well. So Julie Newton got her just rewards as four knives were used to kill her.

Seems the next in line to be sliced and diced will be someone from the Willis-Russell connection or the Ikea-Carnes-Harlow clique.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Congrats, and message about URLs

I had to delete a comment that contained a URL; Literotica requires us to do that. Please don't put URLs in your comments.

Congrats to those that got the gist of it. Kathy's illness, the IC's plan to allow her to take the honorable way out, etc. Y'all are getting too good. Admittedly, I need to add some new wrinkles to my upcoming stories. :o)

My next story will contain some more old-fashioned u-solve-it stuff, as well as all the intrigue, so we'll see how that goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank YOU!

Thank you for another great story and the opportunity to watch the foundation being poured on which more readings of "who 'dun-it' to 'who' and how it was done" providing us hours of reading enjoyment and a few mental challenges all crafted by your skilled writing and story telling ability.

One other VERY significant feature of being a "fan" of yours is your willingness to "mix it up" with your readers treating us with great respect by acknowledging us collectively AND individually.

Not sure how well rested this old man is but anxiously looking forward to trying to keep-up with what is yet to come.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyabout 6 years ago
tazz317

You always have something witty to say...

This time you hit the nail on the head...

But like the preacher said to the devil...

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a job...

So without "the next breath,,,,the next sunrise....and its a new day and time"

WW & the IC wouldn't have a job, so to speak...

But more important all of us wouldn't have these great stories to read and enjoy.

EMP

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
got it

you were, suprise surprise, right! i reread all of the tiny slips, and it was all there.

even when its there, sometimes its hard to wrap our heads around. thanks for another great story.

my favorite line was when you said melina kept her mouth shut, unlike she did when you guys were married. i actually laughed out loud. thanks again for your entertaining those of us who are getting weak minded as we get older.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent & realistic

I heartily enjoy your stories. Although I am well aware it takes time, I wish they were available sooner. Keep up the good work, but write faster.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
IS IT ANY WONDER WHY THE POLITIC=SIANS AQUIRE SUCH BAD PRESS

I for one do not know, understand nor comprehend what is an Acceptable Lie and why is it not perjury, TK U MLJ LV NV

ROCKY60JOHNROCKY60JOHNabout 6 years ago
are you ok

really long time are you ok?>

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Email

Got an email from someone who gave an email address (yahoo.com, it was), but when I tried to reply it failed and bounced back. Please make sure you send a correct email so I can reply.

As to the next story, it is in progress. I'm not sure when it will be done, as it got "complicated" on me. Also, It's a busy time of year for me, so I'm doing what I can in my spare time. Hopefully I'll be done before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I assumed...

Wifewatchman is a big March Madness fan. My life got complicated too when I looked at my bracket last weekend. Thanks for your stories. They're worth waiting for. rw

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
New story submitted

The newest story "Moonlight Shadow" is submitted. They have changed the way we submit to the "new" format, so I am not sure what's going to happen nor how long it'll take to get published. But I've submitted it.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Did Newton give up as her capture was quite simple or fortuitous. She seemed so powerful having escaped from a Supermanx and having her sister substituted and the way she dealt with people like Russell?

Loved the ending just like Death on the Orient Express.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

The question that did not get answered in this last chapter was whom was the black haired woman who watched Julie in the orgy? Of the four revenges can rule out Joanna who’s blonde, that leaves three blacked haired woman. Elizabeth, Karen and Melina are possibly the woman. One said she was licensed to kill (Melina)., although Julie would have recognized all three black haired women except for the masks.The sex fiend is Karen who could take the pounding and still observed Julie. Maybe illl learn correct answer in future stories.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES