The French Connection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnh!" Julie gasped. The boy also groaned as his cock sank down into her tight, wet cunt. He got halfway, then pulled back and drove forward again, then again until he was balls-deep inside her, his meat fully sheathed in her snug womanhood.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" Julie said, trying to keep her voice down and failing. The young stud complied. He began humping his ass and hips up and down, pumping in and out of her with hard, deep strokes. Julie was gasping and moaning; it had been a long time since she'd had a cock this large inside her, and a young man like this balling her with raw, male power.

Their mouths were pressed together and their tongues twined as they rutted hotly. Julie was humping her ass up to meet the stud's thrusts down into her, matching his rhythm as the loud smacks of flesh-on-flesh filled the air. Others were watching, enjoying the sight of the pretty woman on her back, her legs high in the air and caught under the handsome young man's arms, and his muscular ass bobbing as he plowed her furrow like there was no tomorrow.

As Julie's first orgasm overcame her, she did not notice that the woman in the 'Batgirl' mask had begun watching her, even as the other woman was being fucked hard by a well-hung satyr. The woman shifted her position to be fucked dogstyle as she watched Julie being pounded...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It still felt like the incredibly hung guy was fucking her, that his cock was still pistoning in and out of her as Julie got dressed. She had begun coming hard, then another hot orgasm had overwhelmed her, until she'd lost count of the number of times her pussy had clamped down on the huge throbbing member invading her with relentless power.

Finally, the guy whispered "Had enough?", and while she wanted this fuck to go on, she knew she was becoming exhausted. So she nodded. The guy began fucking her fast with short, stabbing thrusts, then groaned as he began coming, firing his jism into the tip of the condom he was wearing until he was spent, his balls drained and aching.

The sound of applause reached Julie's ears as they finished. The people watching were clapping in appreciation of the intensely arousing sex act they'd just enjoyed watching. Julie blushed self-consciously. Then she realized she needed to get out of there before she was recognized.

As she and the young stud got dressed, she asked him if he could take her to Pottsville, that she'd pay him for the gas and some extra for his personal courtesy. He'd agreed. They left the party, and the guy helped her into his Toyota Camry. Julie relaxed, feeling good for the moment, the lassitude coming over her. She closed her eyes for a moment...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"All right." I said. "The SBI Reserve will consist of experienced Officers, some retirees of local LEO organizations, retirees from the regular SBI. Not unlike a Police Auxiliary unit."

"And you, Commander Troy." said Moe Molinari. That had been Molinari and Cerone's addition, that I specifically would be retained as the SBI Reserve Inspector. And I had added one more name for what I envisioned would happen in the future, if I had my way.

"Yes sir." I said. "Okay, the SBI-SIS will cease to exist. The SBI-NTF will continue to operate upon the rules of last year's law, requiring notification and permission of local LEOs before operating within those locals' jurisdictions -unless- those local LEOs are part of the problem, and otherwise requiring the locals' invitation to work within their jurisdictions."

"Bloody lot of red tape to go through." muttered Katherine Woodburn. She did not like the 'devolution' of authority to the local LEOs at all. Not one bit. But there was the precedent of last year, there were tired legislators not really willing to be 'walls of granite' with her, and she was losing this battle.

In exchange, she was getting a plum concession: the 'SBI-ICE' unit to replace the SBI-SIS, with the purpose of being State-level ICE unit to pursue and apprehend illegal aliens and turn them over to the Feds for deportation, was officially buried. Instead, the SBI-SIS was leaving the building (figuratively), the SBI Reserve Director position was being abolished along with much of the SBI Reserve program, and there was no direct mention of money specifically for interdiction of Illegal Persons.

"Okay, we have a reasonable bill here." said Moe Molinari. "No one is going to like all of it, but it's something we can all live with." Everyone else agreed. With one exception.

"Aren't y'all forgetting something?" whined Dave Smigelski. "The Governor is going to veto any bill that does not specifically give monetary increases and manpower for the direct purpose of combatting illegal immigration. There is no mention of that in this bill, and I'll be advising the Governor to veto it if that is not included."

Everyone groaned. That was the ultimate deal breaker. For some reason unknown to me, everyone's eyes went to me for a response...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast,

They stabbed it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast..."

---The Eagles, 'Hotel California'

Julie Newton woke up, feeling groggy. As she sat up, she realized she was in some sort of dimly lighted metal shed. A storage room had been constructed out of a chain-link fence, and she was inside it. The door was locked on the outside. She was trapped. Worse, her hands were zip-tied behind her.

"Hello?" she called out. "Is anyone there?"

"Oh, yes." she heard a woman's voice say from somewhere in the darkness. Then a woman in clingy black 'pajamas' came out of the darkness, the clingy black clothes showing off her magnificent body: large breasts, tapering to a slender waist then back out to wider hips and a mouthwatering ass. Her hair was raven black, and her face was concealed by a Guy Fawkes mask, the tell-tale sign of an 'Anonymous'.

"How does it feel, bitch?" asked another woman's voice, this one normally more feminine and sweeter, but now reduced to a whispery snarl. Her body was slender, fairly athletic, and she had blonde hair behind her 'Anonymous' Guy Fawkes mask. "How does it feel to wake up imprisoned, not knowing where you are or what's going on... or what's going to happen? Doesn't feel good, does it?... but that's exactly what you did to your own sister."

"I can't even conceive of that level of cruelty. Well, maybe I can." said the first woman, then said as if it were a sudden thought: "Oh... don't you realize where you are? Do you not recognize this place, this ground?"

"No." said Julie.

"Why, it's the storage shed built on the grounds of the old Standard Tools Building." said the dark-haired woman. "They're building a new building here, to replace the one that you and Pastor Westboro blew up... with several people inside." (Author's note: 'Women's Work', Ch. 03.)

"Including us." said a third woman coming up to them. She was dressed like the others: in clingy black clothes, but she did not wear an Anonymous mask; she instead wore a headdress and veil, and glasses. Julie could feel the aura around this woman, and she had an idea that she'd seen this woman before as the woman said "Karla Warner died here; her blood stains your filthy hands."

"That's what she got, for betraying my great master!" snapped Julie, unrepentant all the way. She looked at the woman with glasses, now knowing who she was facing. "And you betrayed him, also. I will make your death more painful than you can imagine."

"You dare speak of betrayal, bitch?" the blonde woman practically yelled. "You, who betrayed the Town & County Police, who dishonored the TCPD badge, for which I am going to destroy you as the traitor Judas Iscariot was destroyed?"

"I was loyal to my master, and to my beloved Captain Malone to their very ends." declared Julie. "I have only one regret: that Commander Donald Troy did not die at their hands or at mine. Bring him here! Let him face me!"

"You don't seem to get it, my dear 'Sinon'." snarled the older woman in glasses. "This isn't about Donny Troy. This is between us women. You were the one behind the Kendra Luskin frame-up of Peter Dwayne Gordon, her false accusations doing disservice to all women who really are being raped. You were behind FBI Agent Dana Fox and his attack on Callie Carrington and her porn company, you were behind Waddell and his defection, you were behind Red Brooke's raping and murdering women all over the country..."

"But the worst of all..." the woman continued... "you arranged with two men to chain a little girl inside a ring of explosives... yes, explosives, like the ones you set off right here that killed Karla Warner... that was your plan that you gave Thomas Cook and John Hardwood, to destroy that precious little girl... and then... there's Paris. Oh, God! how I owe you for Paris."

"That's right." said another woman, also dressed in black, coming in behind them. Taller than the others, her body just as magnificent as the first woman's, her raven-black hair flowing down her back behind her own 'Anonymous' mask. "Did you really think you could get me to kill the Iron Crowbar's sister, then have me eliminated, too? Did you really think that would work, that you could possibly fool the Iron Crowbar in any of these idiotic schemes of yours?"

"Yezzzzz." said the older woman. "Your beloved master, Pastor Westboro, could not defeat the Iron Crowbar. And you, vastly inferior to him and Pastor Westboro, thought you could beat Commander Troy? But most important... you have Karla's blood on your hands... and Kathy's... my poor Kathy's soul cries for vengeance... and I will deliver it tonight."

"I want to deliver it." said the first woman. "For my mother."

"No, let me." said the blonde. "For my mother-in-law... and for the TCPD."

"Ladies," said the last woman, "I'm the only one in here that can legally kill her."

"I have a better idea." said the older woman. She handed everyone latex gloves, and as they put them on she went over and picked up a gray metal box. "Let me tell you a story. My dear baby brother loved Agatha Christie novels. He'd sneak into my room and take the ones on my bookshelf. I'd catch him and beat the shit out of him... until he became too big to beat up. He also found out all the Agatha Christie novels were in the Public Library."

She continued: "One of those Agatha Christie novels was called 'Murder on the Orient Express'. M. Hercule Poirot discovered that everyone else stabbed the dead man, so he could not tell for sure just which person actually killed him; they all did it."

She opened the box, which contained four steel 'Rambo' knives, with heavy metal handles. "So what I propose is that we do the same... and give Ms. Caesar here her just due as if it were the Ides of March." She went around and let the other women take a knife, then took the last for herself.

The taller woman unlocked the door to the fenced-in area. Julie tried to fight them off, but the older woman and the taller woman were well-trained in Aikido and other martial arts. They easily subdued Julie, brought her out into the larger space, and forced her to her knees. The other women came forward and they all surrounded Julie. The attack commenced.

They stabbed Julie in her chest, her back, her sides. The force of their blows had them moving to their right, in a counterclockwise circle around her, stabbing her all over the place. Her screams were cut short by a vicious thrust into her throat.

Finally, Julie fell over. The older woman flicked her knife into the floor, and the other women came over and did the same, so that there were now four knives sticking out of the floor, side-by-side by side by side. They would never know who delivered the actual fatal blow, or if one of the multiple fatal wounds came from which one of them. But it did not matter; their mission was achieved. Karla Warner, Goth Girl Kathy, and the Town & County Police Force as well, were avenged.

Julie Newton, former TCPD Detective and traitor to the Badge, spy for and assistant to the Consultant of Crime, and a rabid hater of dogs... was finally and at long last... dead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you have the votes to override the veto?" I asked the room as the clock struck Midnight, literally and figuratively.

"With your help, Commander," said Moe Molinari, "we can probably get the two-thirds majorities in both Chambers to override the veto."

"You'd do that, Commander?" snarled Smigelski. "You'd betray the Governor like that?"

"No." I said. "First of all, I am not beholden to the Governor, so 'betrayal' is a false premise that I reject. Second, I will be talking to the Governor, and without your sorry ass as a go-between. He will hear my unvarnished words from my own potty mouth, rather than your false interpretations of my Scriptures, so to speak." I knew that there was money that could be used for interdicting Illegal Persons, but Smigelski was fucking everything up with his overzealous position.

Just then my Police iPhone rang. It was Captain Ross.

"What?!..." I gasped. "Where?... when?... okay. I'll come up now. Crime Lab people there?... no, get their asses in there to process that scene immediately!... Okay... yes, do that... okay.. I'll see you in a little bit..."

I hung up. "Duty calls." I said. "They found the body of one of the most wanted felons in the Nation in my County tonight. I've gotta go." I got up. "Folks, you have a bill, here. Either pass it through, or don't. I've done all I can for you."

"Thank you for coming and helping, Commander." said Moe Molinari, standing up as well. Others also murmured their thanks as I quickly shook all their hands and then all but ran to the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1:30am, Thursday, March 29th. I should not have been flying a helicopter that late at night and as tired as I was from the exhausting ordeal of making legal sausage. But I had an adrenaline rush, and I could almost feel the blood flowing in my body. Cindy had reported that the dead person was none other than the traitor Julie Newton, and that someone had made sausage of her with multiple stab wounds.

Detective Jerome Davis met me at the airport, not realizing my Police SUV was already there. Still, his presence was good, as he filled me in on everything as we drove down to the Standard Tools Building site.

"The M.E. said that time of death was about 11:30pm." said Jerome. "Her body was still warm when we found her."

"Who called it in?" I asked.

"Anonymous tip to the Duty Desk, sir." said Davis. "Burner phone, of course."

"Who has Captain Ross put on the case as the primary?" I asked.

"Detective Warner, sir." said Jerome. "May I speak freely, sir?"

"You're going to ask why the Detective whose mother-in-law was murdered by Newton and Westboro is assigned to the case of that murderer's death?" I asked.

"Not much gets by you, sir... so I'm told by the FBI guys." said Davis.

I smiled. "Well, it's an interesting question. I'm looking forward to hearing the answer myself..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we arrived, we gave our badge numbers to Patrolman Culver. I went inside the large metal shed, which was more like a too-small airplane hanger. Cindy saw me and came up to me, but did not say anything as she saw I was observing everything. My eyes were all over the place.

The body of Julie Newton had been removed. I saw four knives embedded in the floor, all soaked with blood. I saw Detective Joanne Warner talking to Officers near one of the chain-link storage 'closets'. On the other side of the crime scene I saw SBI Captain Tanya Perlman, sitting atop her 'tank', talking with Christina Cho. Near them was Sheriff Daniel Allgood and his lovely wife Melina.

"Your report, Captain." I finally said, after completing my observations.

"Martha wanted to get the body to the morgue for the autopsy as quickly as possible." said Cindy. "It was removed just minutes ago. We have photographs if you want to see them."

"In a few minutes." I said. "Keep going."

"Julie Newton was stabbed multiple times." said Cindy. "Probably by those knives on the floor. Multiple footprints of different sizes all over the place, some of the footprints made in blood. Rather small feet; I'm going to theorize that they were either very small men... or more likely women. Myron got camera footage from around the area; it was inconclusive at best."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Either nothing was on the film, or we got those staticky lines as if Slender Man showed up. In reality, it was likely a bug-killer type of device."

"CIA standard issue, maybe?" I asked. Cindy nodded.

"Okay, let's go talk to the Sheriff." I said. We went over to Daniel and Melina.

"Sheriff," I said, "we have to bring in the SBI-OER to investigate this."

"I agree." said Daniel.

"Why?" asked Melina.

"Julie Newton was once a Police Detective here," I said, "but then dishonored herself by betraying the TCPD Badge. We cannot be expected to be impartial."

"Make the call." said Daniel.

As I got my Police cellphone out, I said "Daniel, surely you are not here for political reasons, like Gil Krasney would be if he knew about this."

Daniel gave a brief, pursed smile. "Well, sorta. I was in a meeting with my Chief of Staff, and Melina and Joanne Warner were at our house after going out for dinner together." Melina and Joanne were good friends, and went hunting together often, as well as their families socializing. "When Joanne got the call, Melina called me, and so I came over. And some of it is for the reasons you said, Don... it's going to be hard to be impartial about this."

I got on the phone and called SBI Lieutenant Norm Chow, who said he'd be right over.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There was one duty left, and it had to be done soon, before the Press got hold of the story and started blabbing it all over the place. Father Romano accompanied me and Captain Ross to Yvonne Newton's townhouse. We had no choice but to wake her up, and again had no choice but to tell her the news that her sister had been found dead.

We explained some of what we found, and I told her that I'd asked the SBI to come in and complete the investigation. Yvonne nodded in understanding. And despite what Julie had done to Yvonne, Yvonne did require Father Romano's aid and comfort, as this was indeed a time of grief for the young woman...

Part 15 - Aftermath

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Thursday, March 29th, from in front of Police Headquarters. "Fox Two News has learned that former TCPD Detective turned wanted criminal, Julie Newton, was found murdered last night!"

The MCD room erupted into applause. Not wild applause like the day Sharples's arrest was announced, but a more muted, somber applause befitting the death of a traitor to the Thin Blue Line.

Bettina reported: "The Town & County Police are not releasing details of Ms. Newton's death, but Commander Donald Troy issued a statement saying that he has called in the SBI-OER to lead the investigation, citing that the case is 'sensitive' and that while he has confidence in the integrity of the TCPD, he wants to make sure the investigation of the Newton murder is conducted as impartially as possible."

"And in State news," Bettina said, "The State Patrol is preparing to go on strike! Colonel Hartmann, the State Patrol Commander, made a fiery statement last night. Roll tape."

Tape rolled: "After meeting with Members of the Legislature," said Colonel Hartmann, "I have come to the conclusion that the Legislature does not care about law enforcement in this State, they do not care about the safety and security of the State's citizens, and they don't care about anything but the lobbyists contributing to their campaign coffers. Last night, our Union and State Patrol leadership authorized a General Strike by the State Patrol if the Legislature does not pass, and the Governor does not sign, a Law Enforcement bill by midnight, March 31st."