The Freshman's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did this because I wanted her to be totally disorientated when she woke up. Whatever memories she thought she might have would disappear as she finally came to her senses. I doubted she'd remember anything, only the state she was in would tell her what had happened to her.

I looked at her draped over the toilet seat, drunk, sated and totally cum soaked and I stroked my cock as I looked down at her.

It took a while to get my cock up again but I managed it and when I was almost ready to come for the fourth time, I pulled her head up from the toilet seat, gripped her jaw so it dropped open and jacked off in her mouth, she swallowed a lot of it and I must have trained her well because in her drunken stupor, she moved toward me and her lips puckered up to kiss and suck on my helmet.

It seemed that Rochelle had a real liking for cock, and with a grunt the last of my spunk sprayed over her face and I put my cock back into my pants and left her where she was to sleep off the worst of her binge drinking.

I went back to my shared room, opened the window to dissipate the smell of sex and climbed back into bed, I was shattered but I was also feeling very content, I had, had my revenge, a cruel, harsh revenge but revenge all the same, my mother was right, revenge was certainly a dish best served piping hot with a quality wine on the side!

I didn't see Rochelle until the next day, in the evening as I got up early and went out for the whole day.

She was pale faced, quiet and she looked frightened. She obviously had no real memory of what had happened, or rather she knew what had happened to her but she just couldn't remember who had done it to her.

It was obvious she had not told Dirk, she had apparently cleaned herself up when she had come too and when I came back to the dorm room she did ask me tentatively what time they had got back to the dorm last night, was I with them and had I seen her at any point in time?

I told her matter of factly I had no idea what time she and Dirk had got back to the dorm as I had left the party some time before them and had gone to bed as I was so tired; Yes I vaguely remember Dirk coming in at some point but wasn't she sleeping in the guest room next door?

She had swallowed hard and looked like she was going to cry as her eyes watered frantically and she let out a tiny little sob, I said nothing more and she left the following day to go home to DC.

The following semester I found a new room mate, as did Dirk and we parted quite amicably in fact but with no desire to see each other again, not even at a reunion.

I was eventually at some point told by a mutual acquaintance of both mine and Dirk that Rochelle had gone and got herself knocked up, and Dirk apparently wasn't the baby daddy.

The acquaintance who was a real gossip told me that Rochelle had told Dirk that it was his baby but he knew she was lying, because it turned out that Dirk could only fire blanks, mumps as a child, he hadn't got around to telling her this but he knew the baby in her belly couldn't be his and a DNA test proved him right.

Ironically at that moment in time neither of them suspected me for one moment, I was nothing but an inconsequential white person who happened to have drifted into their lives for a brief moment in time.

However Dirk turned out to be quite a decent person because despite the fact that Rochelle had been unfaithful to him, she admitted she had no idea who the father her child was, she had been too drunk, and had been taken advantage of and she had panicked when she had realized what had happened, he married her.

The mutual acquaintance got an invite to the wedding reception, I didn't but I did not expect to, the mutual unacquainted by the way was Black but unlike Dirk and Rochelle, he had friends of every color.

By then though I had moved on but I did see Rochelle again briefly, at mine and Dirk's graduation, three years later, her son was three by then, an attractive light complected little boy with, a narrow nose, a mop of lovely yellow wavy hair and large pale grey eyes.

The little boy was holding onto Rochelle's hand with a solemn look on his face.

Rochelle looked stunning in a flowing pink summer dress, white court shoes and a floppy designer hat with a matching pink and white scarf tied around it. She turned and our eyes met and I looked at her steadily and slowly color crept up her neck, infusing into her face and she turned quickly away, confusion on her face, three years ago she had not thought of me in relation to her little "accident" but now, she was wondering the impossible, and it was an awful possibility if it was true.

I smiled as I too turned away, well that would teach Rochelle that prejudice only got you into a whole heap of trouble, because she had a constant reminder of it in the form of a baby boy who was real white to look at, just like his real Daddy...

12