The Friday Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers

"I love you Rachel," Liam said. "I love what you are, I love the way you are with me, I love who you are. I need you. Don't you know how much I need you, to have you all mine. I need you to cum my whore, my slut. Come for me."

"I want you too Liam. Please fuck me harder, hurt me, take me, own me make me love you!" Rachel started to cry out, her shouts getting louder and louder and Liam watched her eyes as they went wide before she threw her head back and shouted out as she came. He felt her pussy clamp down onto his cock, felt it release and squeeze again. Liam felt himself about to cum.

"Ask me," Liam told Rachel. "Ask me for what you want."

"Cum baby, cum for me too, please give it to me. I want it I want it in me so much." Rachel seemed to hesitate. But she looked up at him and added, "I love you too."

Liam lost all control, he squeezed her ass, pulling her up off the bed, fucking her deeper and harder. He grabbed her tit and bit hard into the soft flesh between her tits and roared as he came.

In that moment he knew he had made the right decision.

*

Rachel was stunned as she laid with Liam's head between her breasts, running her fingers into his very short hair. Her hands were still tied but she didn't care. Liam's hands were all over her thighs, hips and waist.

He said he loved her. Did he mean it? And what did it mean if he did?

What's worse is that she said she did too. What did that mean? It would be easy to dismiss as a pre orgasm statement. Something said in the heat of passion and desire, but it seemed more then that to Liam. She wasn't sure it was more then that to her.

Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers
12