All Comments on 'The Friday Setup Ch. 03'

by soaf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
bridge over troubled waters

My wife got pretty wet but I do not remember that she ever squirted to the extent described in these stories. Curious about the phenomenon, I wiki'd the subject and checked on some of the women's medical sites.

Lots of arguments and theories but very little consensus. So here is my hypothesis.

That female ejaculation is a biological function to reduce internal body heat. As our testicles dangle to protect sperm from getting overheated. When a woman is properly aroused during fucking, by a considerate lover, the excess body heat produced is maybe damaging to the injected sperm, waiting egg or new zygote?

What muddles a clear understanding of this subject, is that some women do have problems with incontinence as do some men. Plus, there are different forms and sources of vulva lubrication and ejaculation. For many different reasons, many men never take the time or expend the effort to encourage women's sexual prowess.

As for anal, I was never a practitioner. My wife had to care for her mother, who had a history of unsafe sexual escapades and that convinced us not to even consider exploring anal. I am not a big fan of reading about it, though this author has made the effort to render it palatable....{ain't i a stinker?}

The big concern I have, that is almost never covered in anal porn are the physical and infectious dangers. For the strong of stomach, google "prolapse". The growing popularity of anal sex, encouraged by porn, has resulted in at least two strains of drug-resistant hepatitis.

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
HOT very HOT

That was a very erotic & dirty story, I Love enema stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He should just divorce her

So the 2 women could be together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous