The Friday Setup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not," my bride acknowledged, "but she is a dirty little slut."

"I know. So are you!"

"Thank you Baby!"

"You're welcome."

"So, are all women really little girls and dirty little sluts?" I asked.

"No, only the good ones!" my wife replied, knowing full well just how high the pedestal was that I had her on.

I leaned over to kiss my wife and got a playful slap on the cheek. As always, it sounded louder than it really felt.

"Scott???" Tracy called from upstairs.

"Excuse me Love, I think I'm needed."

***

"So, are you feeling a little lighter?"

"Whew! That was a bit of a workout!"

"Dare to go for perfection?"

"How could I stop now?" the smoking hot blonde said, daring to go further.

It seemed surreal that I was standing face to face with this specimen and that my wife and I were about to tag team her. I was struck once again by the outrageous proportions of her generous figure. Her gigantic rack stood boldly before me as she asked for another deluge up her perfect ass.

"Well," I noted, "anything worth doing is worth doing right."

I cranked the water up until it was the right temperature and refilled the bag to the top, which really meant five quarts. After I hung it, I swapped out the nozzle for the 30 inch rubber tube.

"Oh, this is going to be interesting," she said without protest.

She was on her knees in a flash without me even having to ask, wiggling her ass impatiently.

I lubed the entire length of the orange tube and slipped the tip in. The first few inches went in easily enough before I hit the first turn. I told Tracy to relax as I twisted the tube in my hand to help nudge it around the bend. The next bit went in quite nicely and then I had to repeat the twist trick before I found clear passage again. After a few patient minutes less than four inches of tube remained visible.

Satisfied with the insertion, I had Tracy sit on the toilet.

"We already know you're clean. This will just give you a nice rinse from top to bottom. Just hold the tube in place so that it doesn't come out. No need to try to hold the water, just enjoy the flow. Let yourself settle a bit like last time, and when you're done, why don't you enjoy a nice shower? Michelle and I will come up when we hear you turn it on."

"Sounds good to me!"

I flicked the clamp open and said, "I think I'll be going now."

The girl was priceless.

***

Tracy toweled off feeling more confident than ever about the state of her ass. Whatever was going to happen she would be able to enjoy without the worry of embarrassment. Unless you were the type of girl who was embarrassed to fuck two cocks at the same, and Tracy did not strike me as that type.

Michelle & I were already stripped and under the covers enjoying the cuddling and fondling that any couple might.

"Room for one more?" Tracy said to let us know that she was there.

"Get over here!" Michelle invited.

I peeled the covers back and made room for Tracy in the middle.

Michelle and I started by giving Tracy a mini massage, but soon nature took its course and our hands focused on all her best curves. We were all amped for this and it was my wife who broke first.

"I need a taste," Michelle cooed as she rolled onto her back, lying diagonally across the bed, maximizing the hot zone. "Come here!"

Tracy was happy to comply as she wiggled up and straddled my wife's face facing forward so that she could look down into Michelle's eyes. She lowered her pussy to my wife's waiting mouth and the details of their union disappeared from my view.

Not wanting to be left out, I quickly took the open spot between my wife's legs and began to feast. It seemed to me that she was juicier than usual. Perhaps she enjoyed having a mouthful of pussy more than she might have imagined. Whatever it was, it was working for me, and apparently Tracy as well based on the sounds coming from the other end of the bed.

As tasty as my wife was, she seemed a bit distracted. I looked up and realized that Tracy had started gyrating on her face. Good for her! Before long she had Michelle's head pinned to the mattress. Tracy rocked her hips and slid her pussy back and forth across my wife's eager mouth, face fucking my gorgeous bride with her pussy. I had never seen anything so hot and I wanted in on the action.

I hurriedly straddled Michelle's legs and moved up behind Tracy, giving her a gentle nudge on the shoulders. Taking the cue, she dropped into a doggie position facing away from me and replanted her pussy on my wife's mouth. Now I could see Michelle's tongue feverishly working her slit and I moved in for a taste of my own. I let my tongue compete with Michelle's for Tracy's pussy for a second, mostly to announce my arrival.

I quickly yielded her pussy back to Michelle and zeroed in on Tracy's other hole instead. Spreading her cheeks boldly apart with my hands, I speared her with my tongue and Tracy groaned in response. Michelle sensed that Tracy was going into overdrive and responded by redoubling her efforts on her tasty pussy.

Tracy was beside herself as Michelle and I practiced our dual assault for the first time. Our tongues and mouths were everywhere. One second I was tongue fucking Tracy's ass, the next I was sharing her pussy, then I was licking her taint before going back to French kissing her ass. Michelle was switching it up just as frenetically. Soon we were simply making out with each other and every inch of Tracy's crotch as well. Michelle and I were like sharks with blood in the water and Tracy was all the better for it!

It seemed like I was at my best with my tongue buried up Tracy's sweet ass so I settled there. I nudged in and out in a state of complete bliss. Then I felt a subtle change inside Tracy. The sneaky bitch was definitely using her muscles to work herself from within as well.

Based on years between Michelle's thighs, I knew exactly what she was doing: she was going with those newly discovered gush cues. I doubted that Michelle realized what Tracy was up to given my bride's lack of experience between the legs of a woman who was about to squirt. Eager to help Tracy unleash the surprise into Michelle's unaware mouth, I intensified my work on her ass.

Michelle had to know that Tracy was getting close to cumming. She was working her tongue up and down Tracy's juicy slit when I felt Tracy tense and go over the top. I eased my own tongue out of her ass and pulled back for a better view. She continued to ride Michelle's face as her orgasm crashed over her. Right when she peaked she pulled her pussy ever so slightly off of Michelle's mouth and surrendered to her climax.

There was no warning trickle this time, just a firehouse of gush going off straight into Michelle's mouth and completely splattering her face. Michelle was too shocked to know what was going on, but it happened so suddenly that that she had no choice but to take a mouthful of the stuff. Being unprepared, she let it spill out of her mouth, but the sweet, tangy taste would stay with her for quite some time. Tracy finished hosing my wife down, quite pleased with herself.

It took several seconds for it all to register with Michelle, who had never considered the possibility of being on the receiving end of such a dousing. Although stunned, I knew she loved it.

It didn't take long for Michelle to recover, and she immediately took the opportunity to use Tracy's aqueous assault as an excuse to even the score. She grabbed Tracy's shoulders, shoved her aside and flipped her onto her back.

"You bitch! I'll get you for that!" she exclaimed, completely hot to fuck the blonde.

Michelle scurried up to retrieve the strap-on and had it on in no time flat.

Tracy knew that she was about to catch hell and looked forward to it.

My wife dove onto the bed and once again laid flat on her back.

"Since you like being on top so much why don't you get on top of this?" she said, as she held her eight inch cock straight up towards the ceiling.

The UR3 cocks are so sweet, as close to the real thing as you can get. This one was nice and girthy as well. It wasn't nearly the size of the Czar that Michelle had drilled her with the night before last, but since she was going to have both holes filled, it would be more than enough to help split Tracy in half.

Tracy scrambled to straddle Michelle, eager for the retaliation to begin. She positioned the cock at her opening and sank straight down on it, impatient to grind herself against my soaked wife.

They screwed violently, taking their uncontrollable lust out on each other. If Michelle had been a guy, she'd have spurted in no time flat: there was no way you could have a gorgeous big-titted blonde bouncing on you like that right out of the gate and hope to last.

As it was, modern technology would let them fuck as long as they wanted. Tracy sat upright and bounced herself up and down on my wife's unrelenting shaft. I took it all in and stroked my cock in anticipation of my first double penetration.

Their animal heat was too much for them and Tracy's first orgasm hit fast. She buried Michelle's cock to the hilt and ground her pussy in circles against my wife as she came. The stimulation against Michelle's clit was enough to trigger her own small orgasm as well.

They were so wound up that they never really slowed down, fucking right through their climaxes. Tracy flopped forward and lifted her hips off of Michelle's lap which let Michelle control the action from below. My wife grabbed the Amazon's hips to steady the trollop and thrust up into her as hard as she pleased. Tracy leaned down and planted her lips on Michelle's, loving my wife's excellent servicing of her succulent pussy.

With Tracy bent over my thrusting bride, her incredible round ass was on delightfully lewd display. I couldn't resist the gift any longer.

I grabbed the lube and poured a generous amount onto my fingers. I placed my other hand on Tracy's back to help steady her. The girls slowed to a halt with Michelle's cock buried deep in Tracy's pussy. I wasted no time in lubing Tracy's rear canal. She was so hot that she greedily accepted two of my fingers even though she remained stuffed full of cock. Her ass was exquisitely tight and it was steaming hot in there. I could feel Michelle's massive tool as I massaged deeper into Tracy's anal cavity.

Tracy was beside herself at the dual sensation and we hadn't even started to properly fuck her yet. Part of me wanted to torment the slut forever, but my dick was calling the shots now and it wanted inside her ass.

Removing my fingers I got more lube and generously greased my rod. I wanted this to be easy for Tracy to take, figuring that if we got it right, this didn't have to be a onetime thing.

I straddled Michelle's legs and positioned myself directly behind Tracy's splayed ass. The view was incredible: two unbelievably hot women, each of them lost in their own pleasure. I was about to live a dream. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip up and down across Tracy's crimped opening. I could tell that the girls were desperate to get back to fucking.

I began to rub more forcefully, giving Tracy a chance to enjoy the pressure from my tip before working my way into her. I could feel her accepting the pleasure and knew that she had relaxed enough to allow me entrance.

I came to a stop and lined up. Keeping a hand on my cock to precisely control my entry, I pushed just hard enough to start making my way inside. I wanted my initial advance to feel just as good as when Michelle had slid into me yesterday.

I felt Tracy's tight ring yield somewhat to my intrusion, but I held steady, knowing that I could sink in more anytime I wanted. I just rocked back and forth a little, wanting her to need my cock even more than I needed to plant it in her. Michelle held painfully still, letting Tracy and me work out the details of filling her ass.

It was working, because soon Tracy was rocking gently back and forth trying to get more of me inside her rear tunnel. Once I knew she was beyond ready, I pushed in further, breaking all the way through her ring, my cock now more than halfway up her wonderful ass. A loving sigh escaped her as she acclimated to the new bliss. I just held still while she adjusted to having a second cock inside her.

The sensation was overwhelming for me too because I could feel Michelle's cock with my own. Tracy had to feel incredible with this much dick in her and we let her take a minute to enjoy it. Taking my time had the added benefit of letting my brain settle down a little bit. If I didn't keep control of my arousal, this would be over all too soon.

Finally, I could wait no more. I drew back a couple of inches before making one final push, and buried my cock all the way up Tracy's tight ass. A deep groan escaped her as she took in the feeling of being so completely stuffed by a loving couple. My eyes locked with Michelle's as what we were doing finally registered.

The connection between us was a new kind of intimate that we had never imagined. We had each known the immense joy of pleasing the other, but never before had we doubled up to jointly overwhelm a third. Every time I had fantasized about doing a DP I had always imagined teaming up with some faceless guy. The thought of my wife being the other slice of bread in the sandwich had never crossed my mind!

Michelle and I held our gaze. Telepathically, I knew that she wanted to really lay one on Tracy. It was time to go to town.

I stayed in deep to keep the blonde filled as my wife resumed fucking her steadily from below. Tracy was in heaven and stated to hump back at Michelle's cock. Her motion nudged my cock back and forth in her ass. Our pace picked up on its own and Tracy really started to rock back and forth between us, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of our cocks working both of her holes.

She was getting quite a ride and soon Michelle and I were slapping into her with abandon. Tracy took the pounding like the Cum Guzzling Slut she was. Her moans turned into an endless series of grunts as we slammed her to the core.

I could feel her round her lower back, curving her hips down into Michelle as she tried to focus on the cock that was hitting her G-spot. I plant my spike as deep in her ass as I could at that angle and held it there. I smashed my hips into her rump and sealed myself to her. If she wanted to fuck the cock in her pussy I was determined to help her.

I grabbed her hips with all of my strength and pulled her back tight locking my cock deep in her rear channel. I vowed to leave it there until she exploded. Then I forced my hips forward driving her up and off of my wife's massive tool. When she had risen the full length, I pulled hard on her hips yanking her back down onto Michelle's spike. I drove her back up with everything I had and pulled her back down just as hard.

Tracy's motion was no different than if she had been riding Michelle on her own, the difference being the fact that another cock was buried in her ass to the hilt and the 200 lb man attached to it was using every muscle in his body to alternately lift her off the cock in her pussy and slam her back down onto it. I wasn't actually fucking Tracy at this point, more like using her as a sex doll to smash Michelle's cock.

It was a power fuck, nasty, hard and raw and Tracy loved it. Tracy would have been fucking Michelle the same way on her own at this point, but my cock buried up her ass and my manhandling of her just increased her pleasure. A girl can only fuck herself so hard and Tracy was getting the pounding of a lifetime.

I could feel her falling apart, and her own contributions to our coupling (or tripling) weakened as her orgasm began to build. That just made me increase my ragdoll treatment of her even more. Tracy used her remaining strength to keep from crushing Michelle.

I drove the goddess on and of my wife's cock faster and faster and harder and harder. Michelle was now matching my efforts, driving up into Tracy's pussy with everything she had with every downward tug I gave and withdrawing it just as quickly every time I drove Tracy forward. Michelle was fucking her with the power of a chainsaw. Tracy groans turned into whimpers as she took the pummeling of a lifetime.

There was no fighting this orgasm off and Tracy began to cum in waves. Michelle and I didn't let up one bit and instead fucked the bitch to the end of the universe. She couldn't tell where one orgasm ended and the next began. She was simply riding the longest continuous climax of her life.

Now it was time to destroy her once and for all. I increased my grip on Tracy's hips drove her down onto Michelle's rod, forcefully holding her there as another moan of deep satisfaction erupted from deep inside Tracy. Then for the first time in minutes, I started to use my own cock. I pulled almost all the way out of Tracy's ass and smashed back into her as deep as I could. I kept her pinned to Michelle's hips and began a steady deep fucking of her delectable ass. Michelle got into the act and started grinding up into the lucky girl.

Tracy's orgasm, which had never stopped, started a steady climb to a new level as I sawed in and out of her. With her pussy packed full of Michelle's thick cock, I did my best to rip her in two. Her tightness was starting to overwhelm me and I felt my balls begin to boil. I was pounding her without mercy and I knew couldn't last much longer. Tracy's wail was now never ending and another orgasm blasted through her as I fucked her even harder, now desperate to fill her with my load.

Michelle was grinding Tracy's clit with abandon as I drove deep up her ass one final time. I locked myself deep inside her as my own climax hit. The pulsing that started deep at the root of my dick was far stronger than normal and I felt a huge volley of cum surge through my cock. I pulsed rope after rope of hot, thicken cum into Tracy's sweet ass and was surprised to hear Michelle cry out in ecstasy at the same time. It was if I was shooting directly into my wife. Michelle's head rolled back as she screamed out her own release, while Tracy shook uncontrollably between us as her own climax went well beyond over the top. Finally, my balls were done pumping their contents into our common friend.

Time froze as we all came down from the wild ride, each at our own rate. My cock began to deflate inside Tracy's slippery bottom and I eased myself out of her as considerately as I could. Nothing ruins a good ass fuck like an abrupt exit. I peeled off Tracy and collapsed to the right. Then Tracy exhaustedly extracted herself from Michelle's cock and rolled to the left.

We all struggled to return our breathing to normal and exchanged loving touches all around as we helped each other back to earth. No one spoke as we each basked in our own satisfaction, silently sharing the joy that we had just unleashed. I had lost the power of speech.

My allegedly bi-curious wife was the first to somewhat regain her faculties.

"So Tracy," she asked, "what are you doing next Friday?"