All Comments on 'The Fruits Of Her Labors'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
brendacdmibrendacdmiabout 10 years ago
delightful

What a wonderful story of seduction! I really appreciate your pacing, like a great lover, building slowly to an incredible moment. I found it delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

You are a very talented writer. This wonderful story of seduction pulled me in immediately. I hope you continue this and move the story forward to where, perhaps, the girls end up together. Well done. Thank you!

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Insert good adjective here...

This was great, well written and super hot!

This is not a criticism, really just a question. I am not sure that I get Mylene's motivation in seducing Kim, a married straight girl. There wasn't any talk of wanting a relationship with her, just that she wanted her. Mylene already had a FWB, did she just want another? That sounds a little like a horndog guy and she didn't strike me that way. I'm probably over thinking this ;)

BergmaniacBergmaniacabout 10 years ago
Really Hot

Great to see you back, and as always the story is excellent.

I hope there are more of your stories coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks, Milene.

Thanks for blessing us with another story, Milene.

No one does it better than you.

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamabout 10 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!!

Very nicely done, Milene. I enjoyed it a great deal. Your descriptions were clear and, if I may say, left me wonderfully flushed and squirmy. It was a fab, quick read. Thank you!

Prof BillProf Billabout 10 years ago
Return of Genius

I was thrilled to see this recent story (after a too-long hiatus) from the lady I think is the best writer on Lit. Milene is a superb story-teller, a wonderful eroticist, a mistress of pacing and character, and an all-around hot writer. This story is better than some of the earlier ones (even though all the hall-marks were present then as now), and is, quite simply, superb. Thanks, Milene, for another one.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 10 years ago
Ditto to Others

A real pleasure to see that you had posted a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thrilled to see you are back

Well done, erotic, and excellent - as usual. You picked up right where you left off. I'm so glad to see you are back and so hope there is more to come. And Ditto to all the other comments which reflected my feelings so accurately.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 9 years ago
fabuloussss....

I've just found your new story and, like your other fans, I'm just so delighted you're back - and as good as ever :)

While personally I would have loved Kim to put up more resistance and the seduction take a little longer (nothing 'cums' easy in life and the thrill of the chase is invariably as wonderful as the capitulation!!) it still works so very well just as you've written it :)

And as ever the characters you create and the images you paint are incredibly hot !!

Oh yes... and clearly THAT tongue continues to be as talented as ever :))

SonnycarverSonnycarveralmost 9 years ago
Welcome back"

Please keep submitting stories. Love your work. Would love to see this story progress and Milene talk Kim into going down on her. Would like to have Milene get into Kim's head and see why she decided to let Milene have her way with her. (Maybe Kim has been in the closet or always curious) Thanks and look forward to your next work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh that was so damn hot. I absolutely loved it! So delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seduction

The best of your stories, IMO, are the ones about seduction. And of those, this one is the best, with Joanna a close second. But all of that seduction group are very good.

I agree with some of the other posters that by it's nature, stories of seduction should be a bit longer in terms of the time of the characters. Not in terms of sequels but perhaps in chapters. This story could have lasted, in their time, for weeks. And that would add to the suspense and excitement, and there should be false starts, and small victories and setbacks until finally, surrender occurs.

fleetusafleetusaover 7 years ago
Wonderful licking

All your stories are exciting. I need to find one in which you're treated to a good eating/licking - tasting as with Padme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ditto to previous comments

I have to agree with previous commenters and especially with the calls for a longer story. That was my only criticism. The seduction was too quick. Should have been dragged out more to add to the excitement of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yet again a brilliant and erotic story, if too short. Please provide further chapters for characters as they have so much potential.

samanthawasamanthawaalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

So well done, character development, beauty, sensual. It is amazing. Thank you

sandiebiFsandiebiFalmost 6 years ago
lovely

A lovely story! Thank you for writing it!

Tom1402Tom1402over 1 year ago

This was nice, clean and sexy. Really good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1297 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...