The Fruits Of Her Labors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,297 Followers

As we enter the house, I get things started, taking Kim into my arms. She tenses up a little, but I give her a meaningful look, then grab my first kiss, one that starts simple but evolves into a fairly hot French kiss. To my relief, Kim doesn't pull away and actually lets me caress her a bit as the kiss continues. So far, so good.

As we relax and pull apart, Kim asks, "Where should we do this?" I can tell she's still uncomfortable.

"The bedroom is always nice," I say. I'm trying not to be a smart ass while stating the obvious.

"Oh, yeah, I guess you're right," she responds, and starts to lead the way.

The bedroom is the obvious place, but I love this. I'm going to do her in her own bed, in the bed where her husband fucks her. I'm going to show her what's she's been missing. With a little luck, I'll totally spoil her for him, have her thinking of me and my loving tongue every time he tries to touch her in his rough manner. It sounds petty and mean, but Kim's husband is, quite simply, an asshole. I don't know him, of course, but I've seen them together at the market, seen how he treats her, and what she puts up with. It's not good. She deserves better. She deserves me - me and the pleasure I'm going to give her.

Once in the bedroom, I start another kiss and begin to work on Kim's clothes, but she stops me. "Let me do that, okay?" she says. Giving her some space, I step away and am suddenly thrilled with this option, since I get to watch as Kim undresses. In a jiffy she is down to her bra and panties, a subtle but sexy pink ensemble that has my blood boiling. I am stripping myself now, at the same time keeping my eyes glued to the lovely sight before me. In seconds, Kim's bra and panties are discarded, too, along with her hair tie, freeing her hair to cascade over her shoulders. Suddenly, I am presented with what I've been thinking about for weeks: Kim, wonderfully natural and completely naked before me.

The sight is every bit as good as I imagined. Not that a whole lot was hidden before, what with Kim's usual skimpy summer clothing, but here are the parts I never got to see. Her breasts are not huge, but are full and pert and perfectly shaped, with beautiful, dark nipples. Past the swell of her hips I can just see the dreamy curve of that heavenly bottom. And of course there's the tantalizing vee between her legs. And an extra attraction, for me at least, is that Kim is not shaved. That doesn't shock me, given her "natural" personality and approach to life, but it's a pleasant surprise. Her pubic mound is adorned by a lovely, well-groomed bush of brown hair that looks sexy as hell there between her legs.

I also notice the other tattoos she mentioned. All, like the butterfly on her wrist, are small and tasteful: an ornate ring around her ankle, a delicate rose on her left breast, a pink heart in the hollow of her hipbone. Very sexy. It's probably because of my current state, but those last two, along with the pretty silver stud I notice in her navel, are an intense turn-on for me. I'm already thinking of what it would be like to have my lips on those tattoos.

As my mind is wandering, Kim slips demurely onto the bed. I'm practically shaking with anticipation, looking at her lithe, naked body, knowing that I'm finally going to get what I've wanted for so long. Kim, on the other hand, seems uncharacteristically self-conscious, I assume from being nude in front of me. Still, I can tell that, beneath the surface, she is excited about what's going to happen. Despite her nerves, Kim is clearly ready for me. Her chest rises and falls with deep breaths that reveal the excitement she's feeling. She gives me a little smile, sardonic at first, then suddenly playful, and seems to relax a bit, lying back in the pillows, into the moment. Her legs are open, waiting for me, displaying her beautiful cunt for my pleasure.

I get onto the bed and slip eagerly between her legs, lying on top of her, hips to hips, breasts on breasts, body to body, my face inches from hers. Damn, her body feels so good up against mine, so warm, so soft. I hope mine feels just as good to her. Kim is biting her lower lip in a expression so vulnerable and sexy that I can hardly stand it. "I'm going to make you feel so good," I whisper as I place soft kisses on her face. "I promise." Kim's response is fairly noncommittal, essentially a non-verbal "Okay." For now, I'll take it.

I look into her eyes, searching for a cue, and then take the plunge. Holding her lovely face in my hands, I bring my lips to hers. Her response is reserved at first, until I push my tongue gently into her mouth. As her tongue meets mine, circling, caressing, she is suddenly on fire, moaning and clutching at me, as if the dam of inhibition and fear has broken. I am thrilled, of course, and intensify my efforts, with both my mouth and my hands.

I manage to flip our positions so that Kim is now on top. It feels even better that way, as her weight pushes her full length down on me. It also frees my hands to roam over her body, tracing over the silky-smooth skin of her back and sides, down to her thighs, finally coming to rest on that delicious butt that I have been admiring for all these weeks. I caress her soft buns as I insinuate my leg between hers, sensing the wet heat of her cunt against my thigh. God, I am so aroused now! I continue to kiss her deeply and Kim's response is encouraging, moaning again and rubbing delightfully against me. I let my hand wander into the crack of her ass, my finger circling lightly over the tight ring of her asshole. She shivers and whimpers again and, encouraged, I slip my fingertip inside, just barely into her asshole. She gives a little cry and her tongue moves even more intensely over mine, our mouths just devouring each other. Finally I take the next step, reaching down to find the slit of her cunt, my finger immediately immersed in cream as it slides up and down in her hot slot. Kim groans and curses into my mouth as her hips start to move in response.

I can tell she's ready for more and waste no time taking advantage of the situation. Flipping us over again, I look into her eyes, pause briefly for one last kiss, then move quickly down to her shoulders, nuzzling her there while my tongue works little circles over her skin. She sighs and drops her head back to give me better access, her eyes closing with the passion of the moment. Oh god, she looks so beautiful that way, luxuriating in the pleasure I'm giving her. My own passion is inflamed even more as I imagine what she'll look like when we really get down to it.

I move to her breasts, cupping the left one in my hand, taking the taut nipple into my mouth and sucking it. That draws a sweet "Mmmm" from Kim as it swells between my lips. I move to the other nipple and give it the same treatment, and get another soft moan in response. I continue to fondle and suck her lovely boobs for several minutes. Then, too excited to wait any longer, I start my journey down Kim's body. Soft kisses on her ribs and a wet tongue-swirl around the silver stud in her navel keep her passion primed. Continuing down, I kiss and tongue the hollow of her hip, right over the pink heart I saw earlier. Her arousal is evident now, her delightful whimpers louder and less inhibited. She knows what I'm about to do and she wants it badly. I can smell the delicious aroma wafting up from just below, and it raises my own arousal through the roof. I move down again, and at last my head is between Kim's legs, her pussy wide open in front of me, all wet and yummy.

I place a simple kiss on Kim's pussy. That first contact draws a definite response, a sharp intake of breath and a quiet, "ooohhhhh" as I kiss lightly over the outer edges of her cunt. That's all I do for a long while, little kisses and kitten licks, pleasuring her delicately, occasionally slipping my tongue inside, letting the passion build as she quietly moans and sighs with pleasure. I know we have plenty of time and I want to make this really good for her, to draw it out until she is oh-so-ready before I make her cum like she's never cum before.

Kim is definitely getting into it, relaxing and enjoying what I'm doing to her. "Mmmmmmm," she says dreamily as her hips start to writhe with desire, "Ain't nothin' like good oral sex ... so good." Her words echo what I said earlier. I made my point, and I'm proving it now.

I continue to tease her. Moving away from her crotch, I raise her leg and run my tongue slowly up and down her inner thigh, first one, then the other. I lick tantalizingly at the back of her knees. Kim likes that. She groans with lust and frustration. Her doubts ate gone now and she wants the real thing, wants me back between her legs, but I'm not ready yet. I continue to tease her, my tongue moving wetly, dreamily from her calves to the swell of her lovely ass, purposely staying clear of her increasingly needy cunt.

I relent at last and get my mouth on her wet hole, pushing my tongue deep inside her. She tastes so good! I run my tongue eagerly up and down in her creamy slit. Kim groans and shivers, her hands clutching at my head as her desire grows. I lick slow and easy, a leisurely pace lets me savor the experience while driving her absolutely wild. She's already aroused from all our talk and foreplay and now she really wants it. I feel her body reacting to the increasing sensations, her stomach muscles contracting and rippling as she writhes slowly on the bed, begging for more. I give it to her, spreading her lips apart to expose the slick, tender tissues of her vulva, a vivid pink expanse of nerve endings. I delve into her sweet valley, covering every inch of quivering flesh, savoring the taste of the juice that has built up inside her. I hear a long, deep groan as Kim tenses in response, her body arching several inches off the bed.

My hands go quickly under her, cupping her firm bottom, holding her up to my lips as I feast on her with increased ardor. Her legs spread wider, falling off to the sides, opening her sweet pussy to let me explore deeper inside her. Kim's cunt is like hot pudding around my tongue as I swirl about in her moist heat, her butt cheeks soft and silky in my palms. Her hands are on my head again and her urgent groans fill the room as I continue the delightful task of pleasuring her.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask, only briefly taking my mouth away from her yumminess.

"Oh honey, unnggghh ... it's wonderful." She mutters, a grateful smile crossing her face. Then she tenses with pleasure as my tongue hits an especially sensitive spot. "Mmmmmmm....where have you been all my life?" she sighs.

"I don't know," I reply, "but I'm going to stay right here until you tell me to stop."

I dive back into her, my mouth covering her cunt, my eyes locked onto hers. Kim's hand twists more firmly in my hair, holding me right there as her eyes roll back in her head. She's close now. I feel a strong tremor move through her as she directs me in a husky, shaky whisper, "Ohhhhhh ... Don't stop, hon ... don't stop."

At this point I can't stop anyway. I'm too far gone, too obsessed with the taste and feel of Kim's luscious quim. I go for her clit, sucking and licking it as I push two fingers into her open hole. That drives Kim wild, and she fills the room with a loud, unrestrained wail. I keep at it, licking faster on her little nub until at last she explodes, emitting a low, guttural sound as her body tenses and her hips twitch with an intense, animal pleasure.

Kim's orgasm seems to last forever, but it's actually several orgasms strung together. Waves of pleasure surge through her, subside slightly, then build back up as my tongue continues to work on her. After about four (it's hard to tell) I ease off, my licks slipping back to tender, light strokes that let her down from the peaks. At last she returns to semi-normal and I move up to lightly hug and kiss her.

"God damn, sweetheart,' she says with a sigh, "that was amazing. I haven't cum like that in years."

"Well that just isn't right, is it?" I respond with a lecherous smile. "I told you it would be good, didn't I? We have to do this more often."

"Yeah," she says, admitting her mistake, "maybe so."

I pull her in for a long, deep kiss, happily feeling her arms wrap around me with obvious acceptance. "Let's start right now."

Milene
Milene
1,297 Followers
12