All Comments on 'The Full Proof Plan Ch. 02'

by wordartist

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

when are you getting to truely own her by getting her pregnant

nfwaynfwayover 8 years ago
Interesting

Two things: I wonder at the title. Is it a mistake? The term is usually "fool proof".

Second, I wonder why Jonathon is so ready to share such a prize with a buddy so soon. As much as he's digging her tight goodies, I would think he'd want to keep her to himself for awhile. Is it to rush the action?

Other than those questions, I'm very much enjoying how wet this scenario makes me. Wish I had my man nearby to help me out. ;-)

Looking forward to more chapters. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it was great until the end

why would he want one of his buddy too have her?that white boy talk.

executivelustexecutivelustover 8 years ago
Love the topic, but confusing

I wish this was written from the husband's point of view. Love the story and the way it was set up, but reading it from a 20 something black bull is getting tedious. Would be great to hear from the hubby as he watched through the window Has great potential but weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Title

Would you buy "Foolproof Plan?"

wordartistwordartistover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to questions

First, despite my English language upbringing, I am clearly an idiot. Yes, it is fool proof. I chose the title late, and put it in wrong and did not catch it. Second I agree I need to slow down the progression. It is my first story, and I did not want to bore everyone by moving too slowly. Thank you for the feedback. I will take it into account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

perhaps from the wife's view, good story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really hot story

This is one of the hottest stories I've read for quite a while. Can't wait for chapter 3 when you share her with your black buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Characters don't seem real

I can't imagine actual people behaving like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Y'know, some folks that wear the 'annony' badge, simply aren't worthy of the....

....position.

Whether written by a black man or not, it was written from his POV and seemed pretty egocentric.

Of course, if you could capture a woman's attention and so completely take control of her psyche, you'd probably have a similar attitude.

The current run on black cock is probably going to expand and us white boys everywhere will increasingly lose our women to BBCs.

The culture shift that allows it is cementing and it seems to be a forgone conclusion.

I for one wish we could go back, but the boneheads that started it and the tech that publicizes it, have run away with society. Some say the day is coming when a white guy will marry a girl, but a black guy will consummate the marriage....and make the babies. The white guy will just support this new form of family. Well not me...not ever.

I don't buy it and hope I will be long dead before such a day happens.

I think men that allow, foster, seek out, condone and support having their wives fuck anyone else are begging for all the problems they get. The race thing is just another face of the same disease. But the girls, at least in part, seem to get off on the naughty factor as much as the actual act.....and unless they settle on only fucking black men with big cocks....sorry, average black men suffer, too....then they won't get over it and it might be best to divorce them and find someone that won't go in for that crap.....or cope with it, put on your game face and move forward.

For me, love and marriage are a total commitment, mind, body and soul. Anything less and I'm getting out.

chief573chief573over 8 years ago
Great fantasy-- keep up the good work

Yes, let Jonathan's domination continue to grow. Pretty soon, he needs to think about ordering her off the Pill and to stop having sex with hubby. That way he can put a black baby in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
racists are like cockroaches

they come out of hiding for stories like this. Ignore the fools

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interracial

Good Story....

For you jerks that are bitching, I have no idea who this author is, what their sexual orientation is or what race they belong too. It doesn't matter. The point of stories on here, for the readers, is to enjoy it, or get turned on by it. This story certainly meets that requirement.

I know there are both white males and white females who write this type of story and probably many other races that do, including black people. The thing you have to remember is that this is fiction though sometimes people do write about things they have personally been involved in or fantasies that they have.

If you don't like the story, don't read it, move on and find something else.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Interracial doesn't mean racist...

Interracial doesn't mean racist...But the writer had to turn it in a low racist story....Just an example: "Seems like these white husbands never quite understand what they are getting themselves into..."!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Why can't we have a nice love story between two people of different ethnicity? Why does it always have to turn into this racist shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It would be really nice

If wife-sharing type stories did not feature these stupid tropes.

1--all black men have to be hung like horses and totally evil bastards out to "corrupt" white women. Now that I think about it, in these stories almost every guy with an 8 incher or larger, regardless of race, ends up being a total asshole.

2--husbands being weak and letting other guy take control. I've been both the outside guy brought in and the husband allowing an outside friend in for a fling, and in every case plus every case I've ever even heard of...either it's the two guys tag teaming the lucky wife or if the hubby is a non-participant, he's the one calling the shots as far as what happens and when or if anything happens in the future. Same thing with wives sharing their hubby with another chick for a fling.

3--women being nothing more than fucktoys who will destroy anything in their lives and be willing to become hookers or worse because some fucking guy gave them an orgasm or has a big dick

4--a woman fucks a large cock and suddenly her pussy is ruined for normal dicks. If the world worked like that every woman who has had a kid would have to be fisted for the rest of her life to ever feel anything during sex.

For those of us who have had open relationships or been involved in swinging before, these stories come off like they were all written by 14 year old boys whose ideas about sex come from sneaking views of pornhub on an unprotected computer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

Not even good crap. Cheap crap. A friend like Jonathon deserves a .45 up his ass. Bang...

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Full of african sperm and passed out..... Happy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Keep on writing more chapters please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good idea for a story shame so many crude expressions which detract from the story.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle3 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Please finish her journey and take us where you want her to go. Great story. Wishing I was her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous