All Comments on 'The Fun & Risks of an All-Over Tan Pt. 02'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
Damn it Sue you made my cry again

Still loving your writing, I almost wish I had a vagina now, 😜

TeheriTeheriover 8 years ago
Great!

Love the story! But somehow i expected that katie is angry, because she had a crush on nix :D

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
So glad you continued!

This was an awesome read! Smart and sexy, but a true love story. I agree with the other poster, I thought Katie's issue was due to a crush - good you aren't preditible :)

I liked how well the age difference was handled, I never read coed stories because they make me feel pervy - since this one was a mix I was able to just enjoy it.

gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Beautiful

As always, Ms. Scatty Sue, your work is great. Lovely. Warm and kindly. I always have such good feelings afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well written

MUCH better than the first part, which was indeed hurried, especially on the emotional side of things.

I liked the sex parts, which were very arousing. I liked even better the surrounding relationship they were built around. And even better the conflict that you added.

It isnt obvious that a relationship between generations can work, and you made it plausible.

Good work! Good writing!

And huge thanks for the effort you invested in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not again!

Not another brilliant ScattySue story! I really don't know how you do it Sue, not so much the excellent plotting and story lines but the speed and quantity that you turn the stories out. There were so many plausible truths in this story: Suzie's longing for real warmth and affection in a dying marriage; Katie's antipathy towards Nix (perhaps your other reader is right---Katie fancied Nix for herself); Vince's hypocrisy (I wish I had a ÂŁ100 for every bloke I've met who thinks it okay for them to shag around but not for their wives/girlfriends to do the same). Keep it up, Sue---your tales brighten our days.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong about Katie

It looked to me that Katie had issues with Nix right from the start. There was no crush for Nix by Katie. Katie resented Nix for taking Katie's mommy time that went back to when they were children. Katie tried to tell her mum this but mum didn't or wouldn't hear it. Katie told her mum that Nix was always needy and lonely and seeking attention. Katie's issues had nothing to do with any damn crush,,, anyone who thinks that is stupid. Put yourself in Katie's shoes and think about it. In Katie's eyes her mother chose Nicole over her as a child and then as an adult here she is again as Nix. This part of the story wasn't very well thought out or Susan didn't love her daughter. Then in Epilogue you villanify Katie,,, it's all her fault. It seems to me that Susan was not a very nurturing mother to her own children. No wonder you lost the colonies to a bunch of backwoods rabble. You Brits are stupid,,,,,,, lmfao

ScattySueScattySueover 8 years agoAuthor
Can a loving mother never choose her own happiness?

While the previous Anonymous poster is right in thinking that Katie's resentment of Nix comes from a childhood and childish jealousy and, indeed, that she feels her Mum is again Nix is being preferred over her, I must disagree with the comments that she does not love her children or she "is not a very nurturing mother to her own children."

Susan cares deeply for her children, a fact that kept her in a love-starved marriage for years. However, her children are now grown and beginning to make their own way in the world. Suddenly and unexpectedly she encounters someone who finds her attractive and who cares about her. Of course she responds to that.

As to the alleged "vilification" of Katie it is frustration on the part of Susan and Nix that Katie is still so negative about their relationship. Did you consider that Katie might not be treating her Father with the same resentment despite his equal if not greater culpability in what happened?

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
A nice continuation

To the anonymous below...

Sure Katie had conceived an early (and I think prepubescent) jealousy. But think about this:

1) She hardly ever came to visit. It is not like she monopolized Mom.

2) She is an adult now. Maybe she should grow up.

BTW, I really don't think there was need for the hostility in your reply.

To Sue,

Once again I really liked your writing. I am not sure why, but I had a harder time getting into the characters this time. Please keep writing, I really look forward to your stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi ScattySue, Excellence! Hot and Sexy!!

It's a bloody brilliant twist to a story plot! I've read all of your stories, some of them several times and still, I really didn't see it coming. Well done!!

Your description of hot lesbian sex is just as mouthwateringly sexy as always, and girl you know what I mean, hard nipples and wet panties sexy!

Sue, thank you for sharing another of your beautifully written stories with us....

AND NOW TO ANONYMOUS (lmfao) my name is Katrina Crowhurst and I'm gay! At least you will know who it is that's disagreeing with you and is insulting you!

Hey "Shit for Brains", you had your say as mistaken and asinine as it is, in My opinion. But what in the fuck is the reason for your personal attack on the author? I know this will be hard for you, but try to pay attention, even though our author ScattySue is writing for her own enjoyment, she still has invested a lot of her time and talent into writing these stories, that she shares with all of us for FREE!

Most of the other readers recognize and appreciate the work ScattySue puts into the stories she writes, as is clearly apparent from the comments they leave... But every now and then one of you fucking cowards with diarrhea of the mouth, shows just how ignorant you are! Are you still "laughing your fucking ass off" stupid??

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not realistic!

Hey there,

I'm a big fan of your work and I totally love ur writing style I really do. However I'm not sure about this one. I mean no doubt the story is great but I find it weird that Susie would hook up with someone of her daughter's age. In real life anyone would think 10 times before getting involved with someone who's this young. Anyway apart from that the story was nice. U have way with words! Just the age gap was a huge turn off for me but I still read it cause it was written by u. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, sexy & well written

ScattySue,

I really enjoyed this story and am glad that you shared it with us. It was well thought out and had a few interesting twist along the way. Please ignore the lmaof idiot's comments since apparently they have "mummy" issues of their own....and Yes! there are some of us younger women out there that are attracted to beautiful, smart and a little bit more mature ladies out there; not everyone likes having to constantly put up with immature high school drama antics in a girlfriend.

Please continue to write and share stories with us fans of your work. :)

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 8 years ago
This was......

First I want to say that even though I am a straight male I read this as not just an erotic piece but a Literate work. You my dear have such a talent and whether this is true or not my heart and support go out to Suzie and Nix. Please do not let the haters tell you any differently your an amazing writer and I have only read a few but enjoyed them thoroughly. Thank you from the depths of my soul for sharing this amazing talent you have with us. All my best wishes to you and yours for continued happiness.

I Hope Nix catches the bouquet and really shows you how happy she is with yo, maybe your next story could be about that (hint hint)

tygztygzover 8 years ago

Excellent work, and Vince's gayness is hardly the deus ex machina it could have been as he'd clearly been not that interested in Suzie as a woman, and I prefer this reason over the trite "other woman" trope.

About Katie: It could be jealousy from childhood, and it could be either well-founded or completely irrational. From the sound of things in the story, Katie was always closer to her father; I'm guessing she may've been a bit spoiled and just hasn't grown up enough yet to recognize that her mother deserves happiness.

Go Suzie, and go ScattySue! You're a great writer of realistic characters in interesting situations - that there's sizzling hot sex involved is but icing on the cake!

Janice1939Janice1939over 8 years ago
Life is full of risks

No matter how young we feel Life stays full of risks, at least we can kick being gay out of that scenario since that was always ordained to be so. Knowing that the apostle Paul could live with Timothy until they fell out over a tiff, is how it can separate loved ones. Love keeps people together while ignorance causes hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great reading!

Alas! This was the last (but not the least, hope so!) story of yours on this list I finished reading. As always you are great in narrating the characters and the plots with twists and turns. But at the end all is well. Romance part is always so touching and when characters get hurt by some twist, it is always so moving. I noticed one common thing in all stories, is how most of the characters love being naked and love their bodies the way as it is. Just accepting the nature is so inspiring in some way. Other than that, I am going to miss reading your writings. I hope you will continue posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another brilliant story

The fabulous stories keep coming - please keep writing them

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

you put a real good twist when you make Vince gay as well, but when you had both the parents tell their grown children about them both being gay, I though it was a little long winded and I am sure her one daughter will come around

CitidiverCitidiverabout 7 years ago
Well crafted story, but

Finding Vince in the gay bar had a bit too much of the Deus Ex Machina about it. I felt you wrote yourself into a box and resorted to this to rescue you. Also, Katie's negative reaction to Nix makes more sense now (as a young adult) if it had turned out that she and Nix had engaged in some childhood sexual exploration or at least Katie had found herself attracted to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second time

I read this so long ago that I didn't realize until the gay bar scene. Got to love it all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Became an all night read

I really like your stories. I guessed there would be someone being a hypocrite about their sexuality but thought the twist might be it's Katie. Perhaps that's chapter 3 and she tries to steal Nix away! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story!

I definately liked the gay bar section; the finding of vince and the fact that he was as they would say a closet gay(so to speak!) not exactly revenge but...well everybody happy. ( from an avid reader hmarcus2415@hotmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2...

you seem to have left this part open to a 3rd. part for this story from nyx and suzie... from the wedding and as to they got to fully adopt Dylan. from Marcus Horton (hmarcus2415@hotmail.com) USA

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
I really wanted to like it

As you’re a great writer. But all the characters are just so damn selfish, and dishonest not only with each other but also with themselves, I couldn’t bring myself to wish anyone’s happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed both stories and would enjoy seeing more of this pair. You write quite well. Thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

If we readers had the opportunity to catch up with some pages like twenty years later then we could see the true love ..... But what is true love? Even the love of a soulmate can be shattered into pieces with one word or a sentences or a acting ..... We humans prefer to leave burnt earth behind ..... No im not a pessimist just realize all the happenungs on earth ...... But Sue, its always fab to read and how you put all those heavy duty into one piece of art

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing this story with us.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Yet again a well written storey line, excellent grammar, almost, bloody good ending and a nice glow in the pit of me stomach. Lovely twist at a point when I saw the whole relationship going south, well orchestrated. I am running out of stories to read. get writing.

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

Such a sweet and heartwarming story, just loved it.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

Yet again a great story!

You have a lovely way of writing, your stories are full of emotion both good and bad, your characters have a life that mirrors reality!

Thank you so much for sharing your stories

I wish you would publish more, please?

vandeheidevandeheide10 months ago

Wonderful. You are a true "wordsmith" and know how to craft a storyline that has every emotion that makes compelling reading. The sex is woven in beautifully and is very erotic. Well done and I hope to see many more in the future. Thank you Sue

CupidCupidCupidCupid5 months ago

This was another great story from you Sue. Yes, it was sexy and erotic but, this was only part of the story as you really felt for Suzie. The twist involving the husband was a good one. However, I'm glad you you mentioned the way Katie reacted to the news about Suzie and Nix (but not yo Vince?), as I expect not everything turns out perfect. Going to add this story to my favourites 😍!

LiberalMindsLiberalMindsabout 8 hours ago

Second time I have read this story. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1863 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...