All Comments on 'The Fundamentals of Friendship Pt. 01'

by Nanaya

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay! You're Back!

With yet another hit. This was quite enjoyable. It hit a little close to home for me. Curious to see how and if they work it out. How much of a mess will they make of things? Your writing is still very lovely and this story actually made me laugh out loud at 4 am. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why use two words when 20 will do?

This is an incredibly drawn out story that makes you wonder why the author can't find an editor.

kpslip18kpslip18over 7 years ago
You're back!

Love this! Love the background on your characters! Bring on part 2...I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm scared, happy and sad....

I hate these types of stories because someone gets hurt. But you are an awesome writer and I love your work. Can I just say team Laura and Riley?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleasantry surprised

I usually avoid interracial stories because most are just plain nasty, but this one caught my eye and am glad I've read it. This author writes an entertaining well written tale that kept me reading to the last sentence. Awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for the contribution. 5* (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

Really enjoyed this story...looking forward to chapter 2

emjohnsonemjohnsonover 7 years ago

Riley needs to man up, so he can speak up...or else he will soon be babysitting his niece.

I always thought you had fwb so you wouldn't screw other people.

Jules466Jules466over 7 years ago
Soo good!

I'm not really a fan of friend-turning-into-lovers stories but this one caught my attention real good. I love how descriptive you are contrary to what the Anonymous person said! I was able to capture every scene because of your descriptiveness.

Continue doing what you're doing because there are numerous of us who enjoy it. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You had better finish this!

You have left me on tenterhooks! You have got to complete this. I am way too invested, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

You are a brilliant writer......thank you for your beautiful writing.....I can't wait to see where this leads to....

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Loved to read it. Little side notes, vivid descriptions and sense of humor. I could imagine the look and feel and my mental cinema showed me a very nice romance.

I'm keen as mustard to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow wow please continue

You are so talented what a sexy read can't wait for future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Im dying waiting for chapter 3! Please complete

Please complete,!!!!! I'm dying for chapter 3!!! Dying I say

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 5 years ago
5!!!

Please don't leave me hanging! Lawwd! I want to strangle Riley! He needs to man up! Yet I am rooting for him. I hope Rocco is not that perfect! I want Riley and Laura together. I was so captivated by this story! Please continue!

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Love it!

My heart breaks for Riley and Laura. They're so in love but too afraid to admit it to each other. Rocco sounds like a decent catch and Suzanne sounds okay enough, but I refuse to believe that either of them will bring Laura and Riley as much happiness as Laura and Riley bring each other. I love the start of this story! I'm getting ready for a bumpy ride! (Also, I don't think Laura was drunk their first time getting together after they had broken up. lol.)

smurfat221smurfat221over 5 years ago
Great!

Great story. I personally have very little empathy for Riley...he needs to grow a pair. Rocco saw what he wanted and went right for her, like a real man. This Riley dude...again, dude, grow a pair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous