The Furlong Gene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd thrown me a smile - a really cheeky, naughty smile - and whispered, "Come on, cuz... join in with me... if nothing else, it'll help you sleep!"

Finding myself cracking a fat of my own, I pulled the front of my own boxers down and started stroking my own big chub alongside his. Soon the frame of his bed was creaking like a see-saw and the two of us were telling each other what sort of things turned us on.

It had started with girlie stuff, as you'd probably figure. Jake told me what he fantasizes about getting up to with his girlfriend Ellie, and I told him about Shauna, a girl back home I think is sweet but have been too chicken to ask out on a date.

"Did you look through my porn folder on the F drive?" he'd asked, bashing away at his big dick with such force that his bollocks were thumping up and down against his wrist.

I'd nodded and he'd added, "See anything you like?"

"There was more dude stuff on there than I expected, to be honest," I replied.

He'd turned to me and grinned. "Nothing wrong with a bit of cock and bum fun, Shane."

"You into guys as well as girls then?" I asked, becoming aware that both our hands were stroking a whole lot faster.

"I know a nice dick when I see one," he'd told me. "And a hairy arsehole can be a turn-on too."

I'd smiled, surprised but appreciating his honesty, and that's when I'd started questioning him about whether he preferred pussies or pricks and what sort of stuff he'd got up to with dudes. Soon we were both whacking off at full speed, making his bed pound with our rhythm and his headboard thump loudly against his dad's bedroom wall.

It had seemed so horny last night but now that it was morning and we were all standing around in the kitchen, instead it seemed so mortifyingly embarrassing.

"It's okay, Shane," Uncle Rob said soothingly. "There's no problem if you guys want to masturbate together. My own bedsprings still get to creak occasionally!"

"It's... it's not that," I stammered. "It's just in my house, with dad being so... well... strict... it's not something we ever talk about."

"Oh yes," Uncle Rob grinned. "Your father was always a touch on the puritanical side. Even when we were growing up."

"I'm used to being in a very traditional household," I explained. "I get embarrassed pretty easily because of that, especially about sexual stuff."

"That's okay," Uncle Rob said, coming across to affectionately pat me on the arm. "Until recently, I used to be like that myself. Things have changed a lot in this house over the last couple of years and I hope that it'll be good for you to be around us and see how things work for the two of us."

I wasn't sure what he meant so I just shrugged and said, "I hope so."

Jake bellowed with laughter as he filled up his orange juice. "You make it sound like we're the Adams Family or something!"

"We are a bit... er... odd," Uncle Rob replied.

"We're the future, Shane, mate!" Jake chortled. "In twenty years or so, everyone'll be living like we do!"

Again I had no idea what he was talking about - maybe they'd had one of those systems installed where all your lighting and stuff gets controlled by an app on your phone - so I just smiled and nodded.

===

"So how do you crack onto guys?" I asked Jake a couple of nights later when we were dagging around in his bedroom. "I mean, are they mates you hit on or are they random guys you meet up with somehow?"

Jake laughed. "You're pretty interested in the dude sex I get up to, aren't you?"

"Why don't you call it what it is - gay sex?" I smiled.

"Because it's not gay sex - I told you that. There's no romantic stuff, no getting heavy with each other. It's just two guys messing around together when their nuts are full of spunk and they're running hard-ons that won't go down."

"You make it sound... I dunno... clinical... mechanical..."

He chuckled at that. "Seriously, Shane, it's anything but! Even without the schmaltzy stuff, sex with another guy can be really steamy!"

He was right - I was pretty interested in this, but I wasn't sure exactly why.

I was by now finding that I was really enjoying my time with Uncle Rob and Jake. I'd only intended on staying a few nights before heading off with my backpack, but being around them had turned out to be so much fun that I'd extended it to a week.

Uncle Rob was really sweet - so much more laid-back than my dad that it was hard to believe they were brothers - and he'd clearly clicked with me as the nephew he'd never known. We went out every day, the three of us and Uncle Rob's mate Guy, and the four of us had quickly bonded and had become as comfortable around each other as long-time mates.

I've always felt awkward around girls, if I'm honest, and over the last couple of years I've realised that I can only really be myself in all-male company. Hanging around with Uncle Rob, Jake and Guy was something else, though - it seemed to take my enjoyment of being one of the lads to a whole new level.

Jake and I were soon getting along as well as brothers and Uncle Rob and Guy were a bit like a pair of brothers too. There was a closeness to them, an easy naturalness in the way they chatted and had fun together, and I got the feeling - as stupid as it sounds - that they were like our two dads, with me and Jake as their kids in the back of the car.

Tonight hadn't been any fun at all, though. Uncle Rob's girlfriend, Debbie, had come over for a meal and all the banter and jokes had very abruptly stopped. The meal was formal and the conversation stilted, and as soon as we'd been able to, Jake and I had disappeared up to his bedroom together.

"So it is your mates you mainly crack onto?" I asked, recalling my original question.

"Mates... friends of friends... guys who give me the eye..."

I was about to ask him how he knew he was being given the eye, when Jake suddenly remembered something and sat bolt upright before grabbing his phone.

"I've got some stuff on here you might wanna see... me and Marcus fooling around in my room at uni..."

"What... havin' gay sex... er, dude sex, I mean...?"

"Yeah, playing around together on my bed. I'll let you see what the two of us look like... as long as it won't freak you out too much!"

"Of course not," I quickly agreed, hardly believing what he was offering to show me. "I'd be really interested..."

He scrolled through his movies and located the one he wanted. As he found the right part I was wondering if I could get my hands on his phone and have a squiz through the rest. How much fun would that be?!

He passed me it and I stared at the screen in awe. I couldn't believe how fabulous he and his mate looked, writhing around bollock-naked together on his messed-up doona.

The mate was blond haired, muscular and as fit as fuck. He and Jake were wrestling around together, laughing and trying to pin each other down, and I realised both of them were trying to get their hard-ons into the other one's mouth. I kept seeing the mate's cock, bobbing stiffly around between his legs, and although it had a good meaty size it didn't look quite so impressive compared to Jake's massive shlong which kept flashing into view.

"How do we look?" Jake asked me eagerly.

"Kinda tasty," I understated it, with a sheepish grin.

"Only kind of?" he chuckled, leaning over to see the screen. On the movie, he'd managed to roll his mate over and was jabbing his big curving dick roughly into the blond boy's bubble-butt. They were laughing wildly together, as Jake's broad purple helmet kept pushing in between the pert round arse-cheeks underneath him, until the mate managed to buck him off so that Jake ended up being the one pinned-down with a hard-on looming over his giggling face.

"Okay, I admit it," I grinned. "It actually looks pretty spectacular..."

"You've seen guys doing stuff together in porn... did you think that was 'spectacular' too?"

"The stuff I saw at home was a bit... I dunno... kissy-cuddly for me... the boys were too girlie and it was more about the romance. You two guys look like mates having fun together... just two lads enjoying getting sexy with each other's fit-looking bodies..."

Jake smiled, liking the compliment, and then asked, "What about the stuff of mine you took a look at on the F drive?"

"Yeah, I liked that," I admitted, annoyed that I could still feel my cheeks blush even though I clearly had nothing to be ashamed about in this house. "It was kinda tasty too."

Jake smiled and grabbed the phone from me. "I'll move it on to the best bit."

He passed it back to me and I saw that they were now sixty-nining. Jake was on top, bucking his hips and driving about half of his long, sweeping cock into his mate's gaping mouth. His own lips were slurping up and down his mate's thinner erection, consuming and expelling it with rough, rapid movements.

"Jesus Christ!" I said, totally entranced by the sight of them.

The mate had his fingers wedged in Jake's butt-crack as he sucked him, groping around as if searching for my cousin's well-worked hole. Jake pulled off from his cock and I heard his tinny speaker voice call out, "Oh yeah!" The mate's hand started sliding in and out between his flexing cheeks and I realised I was watching Jake having his arsehole fingered.

"So how tasty is this?" Jake asked me. "Still only 'kinda'...?"

"I reckon the front of my jeans can answer that one for me!"

Jake looked down at my zipper and laughed at how hefty my bulge was. Then he beamed an encouraging smile at me, pleased no doubt that I was overcoming my embarrassment about what I was packing down there.

I returned my eyes to the movie and saw the mate release Jake's cock from his mouth. He pushed his head upwards, licking my cousin's big, solid nut-sack and then kept going, still licking, as he worked his nose and mouth into the furry crack his fingers had just vacated.

Jake did the same, licking lower between his mate's thick, chunky legs. He gave the ball-bag a good kissing as he headed south, and then pushed his face still lower and craned his neck to get a taste of the hairy furrow behind it.

I looked up at Jake, puzzled. "Are you guys now doing what I think you're doing?"

He grabbed the phone off me and looked at it. "Oh shit!" he laughed. "I'd forgotten we did that!"

"Were you licking each other's arse-cracks?"

"We were rimming each other, yeah. I told you I like to eat dude-butt!"

"Can I take another look at it?" I asked. "It's like a sixty-nine but a bit more... I dunno..."

"Bummy?" he grinned, almost triumphantly. "It's an anal sixty-nine, or at least that's what I call it."

He passed me the phone and I had a good perv at him and his mate with their faces buried hungrily into each other's arses. They were feasting on each other, both kissing and licking their buddies' wrinkled poopers, with their noses wedged deep between each other's squat muscly cheeks.

"Do you kiss your girlfriend with that mouth?" I smirked at him.

"I sure do," he chuckled, "but she keeps wondering why I've got such shitty breath!"

I had to laugh at that. "You dirty bastard, Jake Furlong!"

"We share a lot of genes, you and me, bud," he reminded me. "I bet there's a little bit of you that'd be into that kinda thing."

"No way!" I called out. "The stink of another guy's back-alley would floor me for def!"

"It doesn't stink," he said back, "at least not in a bad way. I mean, you'd think it would - you'd think it would be gross - but it's actually really sexy shoving your face in another dude's dirt-box!"

"Sexy?" I asked incredulously. "It'd make me spew! Fuckin' oath it would!"

"If it's so awful why did it turn me and my mate Marcus on so much?"

That was a good question and I gestured for the phone. "Pass it here, mate... let me see you guys doing it again..."

I peered at their cocks thrusting between their sweaty chests as they mauled each other's butts. Their thick rods were both rock hard and their swollen helmets were glistening. It looked like they were pumping out precum as fast as their tongues could dribble spit, and I wondered if - just maybe - rimming a guy's arse would really be as horny as Jake claimed.

"Okay... fair enough," I nodded. "You both look like you're pretty cool with it..."

He chuckled and grinned at me. "Have you ever eaten out a girl... her pussy I mean?"

I shook my head, knowing I was blushing again. "I haven't done very much at all with a girl, if I'm being totally honest."

"Well, you can believe me, mate," he grinned. "Eating out a girl is hot, but tongue-fucking a dude's bunghole is smoking!"

"I reckon I'm gonna have to take your word on that, Jake!"

"I reckon you don't have to," he replied, his face becoming more serious.

When I threw him a questioning look he went on, "I mean, you could give it a try if you're curious. We're cousins so it's kinda like keeping it in the family..."

At first I didn't understand - the dregs of the jet-lag and all the wine I'd drank to dull the awkwardness of the meal slowing my faculties. But then I realised what he was saying, and asked, "You mean you're offering me to lick your backside...?"

"Not lick it, just have a little sniff... see if you like it."

"Come on Jake, get real," I tried to laugh. "You're my cousin and I reckon you're ace, mate, but I'm not gonna go sniffing around your doody-hole!"

He smiled back at me. "I'm only offering because you looked so interested in seeing me and Marcus doing it, and you admitted it could be 'chipper' which I assume means good..."

"I don't wanna knock yer back, Jake, but it's your cutter... your fucking mud-flaps, dude." I had to really force myself to act like this was a normal conversation; that this was just dicking around talk between two doofy lads.

"You can't be that grossed out by it!" he laughed. "You didn't have much trouble shoving your finger up it when we were wanking off!"

"Only 'cause you grabbed my hand and pushed it back there!"

"I didn't make you stick your finger out, Shane! Or force you to slide it up my fudge tunnel!"

I laughed back. "Yeah... you've got a point there! But putting my face down there, mate... it's a bit of a big ask..."

"I'm not asking you to do it," he shrugged. "I'm just making the offer if you want to see what it's like. I'd keep my shorts pulled up if you think my bare arse would be too weird."

"You seem bloody keen to get my face stuck in your butt..."

"I just want to be your guinea pig to prove that it's dead sexy. Not doing it with me specifically, but doing it with another guy... maybe a lad you know back home..."

As whack as it sounds, the way he was selling it was making me start to feel quite tempted.

Jake's permissive approach to sex was proving a real lightning bolt for me. I'd never been that interested in homo stuff, but the Jake's attitude towards it - as something that was laddish and playful and a bit of fun between mates - was giving it a new appeal that I was curious to explore.

Would I do something like this back home in Brisbane, I wondered? Maybe I would if I found a guy with the same easy-going view, and only if I could do it in a way that my dad would never get wind of.

"I'll just hitch my jeans down," he went on, "so you can have a little sniff of the back of my boxers. If it grosses you out, we'll just have a laugh about how skanky my arse is. But if you like it... well, at least you'll know that it's something you might want to try sometime."

"What if your dad comes in?" I asked, feeling about twelve.

He shrugged. "He wouldn't see it as a big deal... but it's not very likely 'cause he's probably smooching with the lovely Debbie."

I wondered if they'd have sex and if we'd hear them. The walls in this house didn't seem especially well soundproofed.

Jake stood up and grinned. "You want a little whiff of my boy-butt, then?"

I nodded, hardly believing I really was about to do this. He turned around and undid his belt and the buttons on his fly.

"You won't fart will you?" I asked.

"Of course I fucking won't," he snapped. "I want you to enjoy it."

He yanked his daks down so that I could see his butt-cheeks looking plump and pudgy in his tight-fitting Diesel boxer-trunks. Their colour was light blue and I was relieved that between his two round buns there was no sign of anything like a skid-mark.

"You're def not having me on?" I asked, wondering if he was secretly filming me about to press my face into his butt so he could take the piss afterwards.

"No way!" Jake assured me. "I showed you how much I like doing it... that movie wasn't like staged or anything... you could see it was pukka, mate!"

Well that much was true. You couldn't set up something like that as a joke.

I knelt down behind and took a hesitant sniff about two inches away from the material of his shorts. I couldn't really smell anything. At best, there was a very slight whiff a bit like locker-room sweat.

"Not from way out there, man!" Jake huffed, reaching down to urge me forward by the shoulder. "You've got to push your face in a bit, get a proper smell of my crack!"

"I'll go in as close as I'm happy to, Jake," I called up to him, shrugging his hand off me. "Don't try and push me further than I want to... if I don't like it, I don't want you to force me..."

"I'm not gonna fucking force you, bud! You just need to get up close... get the full effect!"

I really wasn't sure about this, but I pushed my face into the material of his jocks and took a long, deep sniff of them. To my amazement, they smelled kind of interesting. Not shitty or grodey like you'd expect from a dude's bum. More sexy and manly - like the locker-room odour I'd just got a whiff off, but now much stronger and more intense, a sort of distillation of the blokey funk you get after a really rowdy, sweaty match.

I sniffed again, more deeply, and even wedged my nose between his cheeks, feeling like a dog sniffing another dog's butt. The smell inside his crack was even richer and sexier and I actually felt my cock starting to tingle in my jocks at how thrilling and intoxicating this guy's smell was back here.

"Do you like it?" Jake called down, the broad grin in his voice showing that he knew full well how much I did.

I pulled out from his underwear and called back, "It's like loadsa guys all together after sport... so pungent and potent it makes your head spin!"

"Do you like that kind of smell?" he asked.

"When I'm part of it... yeah... it feels like you're all in the team... it makes you feel as if there's a connection between you..."

"Well, that's what rimming's like," he smiled. "You get a real buzz of togetherness and intimacy. I dunno why but it makes it even more intense that it's another lad you're feeling it with..."

I could now see exactly where he was coming from and, even though it still felt totally deaky to be kneeling here sniffing my cousin's butt like this, I was pleased he was showing me the appeal of the 'dude sex' he obviously found such an important part of his love life.

I was flattered that he was, in his way, teaching me this stuff, so I could maybe do it for real if I found the right sort of guy with the right attitude.

He yanked the back of his shorts down a bit, revealing to me his bare butt-cheeks.

"Whoa! Rein it back in, fella!" I called up, but Jake just grinned down at me.

"Have a sniff of the real deal, mate. Once you've had your nose in there, I swear to god, you'll be gagging to rim somebody!"

I stared at his bum, equally tempted and appalled by the wiry fur bristling out from his crack. I could just about smell it from back where I was: earthy and bitter, thick and enticing.

"I dunno, mate," I muttered. "It's your fuckin' bare-nuddie arse, Jake."

"Just a little whiffter, Shane... just to see what it's like..."