The Furlong Gene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a bit spotty between his cheeks, especially low down where his dick-stretched ringpiece would be hiding. Apart from that, though, I had to admit my cousin had a nice-looking butt. The cheeks were chunky and solid and had a squat roundness to them, although the hairy crack between them might take a bit of getting used to.

I leaned forwards and eased my nose into his warm, fuzzy cleft. Even before I'd breathed in I knew the smell was delicious. Just the merest hint of it, a few stray molecules diffusing up my nostrils, brought about in me the most incredible rush.

I moved further into him, gaining in confidence, and inhaled his most private of musks as deeply as I could. I loved the dry acrid scent in here - who could have known that a guy's arse could smell so exciting! My cock was steadily pumping up like an airbed rhythmically expanding and thickening inside my shorts.

Jake called out in encouragement, "Ah yeah! Get right in there!" and bent over for me to get further stuck in. I wedged my nose as deep as I could into his wiry crack, burrowing my face into his round, supple cheeks.

I couldn't get enough of his stink... except, it wasn't really a stink. It was a lovely, rich and intensely masculine smell, something that I knew would be subtly unique to Jake. It was personal and special, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. It made me feel like we were as close as two guys can get and, in spite of all our years of separation, we had a deep, powerful bond.

Then I licked him - Jesus, I can hardly believe I actually licked his chuff - and tasted the flavour of my cousin's hot, swollen ring.

He loved the feel of my tongue on his well-fucked tail-pipe and grabbed the back of my head and pushed me forward. He shouted back to me, "Come on, lick me out! Eat my fucking dumpster... slide your tongue in and out!"

I wanted to rim him - I reckon I was even more turned-on as Jake had been when he'd been feasting on his mate's blond butt - but I kept reminding myself that this guy was my cousin and that made me pull back against the demands of his hand.

I got to my feet, panting for breath, and I realised my cock was as hard as granite in the front of my jeans.

"I'm sorry, Jake," I gasped, "I can't go that far... you're my cousin, mate!"

Jake turned around, hitching his jocks back up, and smirked at the very obvious full-grown mongrel my daks were struggling to contain.

"Cousins can get married," he said. And then seeing my startled reaction, quickly added, "I mean that it's legal for cousins to be intimate... that's what I was trying to say."

"I know it's legal, but it wouldn't feel right, that's all..."

"But you enjoyed it?" he asked, fastening himself up.

"It was fuckin' ripper, mate!" I grinned, wondering how much my face stunk of his arse. Good job Uncle Rob wouldn't be expecting a goodnight kiss when he turned in for the night.

"I really didn't think I'd go for it," I went on, adjusting myself and thankful that my chopper was already starting to soften after its sudden blood rush. "I guess I must like boy butt and I never even knew it!"

He laughed at that. "You are so like me first time I did it," he said. "I reckon we've got a lot in common, you and me."

"The Furlong gene again?" I asked him with a chuckle.

"Could well be," he nodded back.

I suddenly saw that the movie on the phone was still playing.

"Fuckin' hell, mate!" I called out. "You're having your arsehole rooted for real on there!"

Jake was on all-fours and the blond guy was squatting down behind him, fucking my cousin very roughly up the arse.

Jake grabbed the phone and laughed at the sight of the two of them. "Oh Jesus, Shane! I'm really sorry, bud! Are you totally appalled by that?"

I took the phone off him and looked at him having his backside slammed hard and fast by another guy's cock. The blond guy was loving it, that much was obvious. He was really into knobbing his mate's bumhole and his big, dangly bollocks were slapping against the back of Jake's thighs.

But Jake too was clearly enjoying getting rooted. His huge cock was raised up at full crank and pointing forwards underneath his belly, and his face grinning enthusiastically as he called out encouragement to spur on the blond guy's thrusts.

"I'm not appalled, no," I told him. "I don't find sex between dudes disgusting or anything like that!"

"When we wanked off together you seemed kinda shocked that I was up for giving anal..."

"I just hadn't realised that guys who don't consider themselves gay would do stuff like this together..."

He nodded. "So now you know that's what I'm into... that quite a few lads I know get together like this... how do you feel about it?"

"I dunno..." I shrugged, glancing at the fit mate on the screen banging away at my cousin's mud muscle. "I guess I'm just wondering why the fuck you're not wankin' your dick off when you're so obviously loving having him shag your brains out!"

Jake laughed at that and grabbed the phone back off me. He swiped the playback forward and showed me how things progressed after his blond mate must have cum.

Now Jake was the guy with his dick ball-deep in butt. He was going at it like a stallion, holding his mate steady by grabbing his shoulders, pounding his hips against the blond guy's buttocks and making long, sweeping jabs with the entire shaft of his big cock.

"If I'd wanked off, I'd have missed breeding his arse!" he chuckled.

I smiled that he'd call it that. Of all the stuff he was doing to his mate's bum, breeding must be the least likely outcome.

"Is that how you like doing it best?" I asked. "Lookin' at the back of the other guy's head...?"

"I prefer giving," he nodded. "But I like taking it too."

I stared at the screen, watching my cousin have an orgasm up another boy's bottom. It looked like he was really seeding the guy, making long, powerful thrusts right up into his guts as he climaxed, and I wondered if after having dude sex, as he called it, it was normal for both guys to have to go and sit on the loo.

"Which way round do you think you would like it?" my cousin asked me.

I shrugged. I really had no idea.

"I never really thought about it," I told him. "I've never thought o' gay stuff as my bowl o' rice."

He crouched down on the floor and got on all fours with his bum sticking out.

"Get down behind me," he said. "Shove your crotch against my arse. See how it feels to be in the position Marcus was."

I wasn't sure I liked the sound of this, but as we both had our jeans on it wasn't like we could do anything for real.

I knelt down behind him and shuffled up between his shins. I grabbed his hips with both hands and pressed the front of my jeans against the cheeks of his bum. His arse felt lovely and solid, even through the material of his jeans and undies, and I was surprised at how pleasant it was to be in the bum sex position with another young guy.

"Ah, that's dead nice, that is," Jake said, gyrating his butt-crack up and down my soft squidgy dick. "You're packing a nice bit of meat between your legs, Shaney boy!"

I chuckled at the silly name he'd given me, holding his hips firm as I worked my bulge against the tight furrow between his cheeks.

"How's it feel for you?" he asked. "You getting horny?"

"Not really," I smiled, still bucking my hips as if I was doing my cousin up the butt. "But it feels more comfortable... more natural... than I would have expected."

"More natural?"

He was really working his back-end against my package - really pushing the lower part of his crease, where his little brown eye would be winking, as hard as he could into my big floppy cock. It was obvious that this was turning him on and I sort of wished that it was doing something for me.

"Yeah... I guess I would have thought it would feel weird to be like this... in an anal position with another dude, I mean. But it feels all right, actually... not especially sexy, but not uncomfortable either."

"Look at yourself in my wardrobe mirror," he suggested, trying to rub my dick hard with the crack of his arse. "Does it look wrong for you to be like this with another guy?"

I peered over at us, him kneading my crotch between his round beefy buns, and me upright behind him, grinning eagerly like my cock was getting itself some serious brown love.

"No," I replied, "it doesn't look wrong at all. Part of me likes it... but mainly 'cause I know how much it would ape my dad out if he could see me like this!"

Jake laughed and pulled away from me. "Okay, mate - if this isn't doing it for you, let's swap positions. Maybe you'll like bending over and having my set of gear poking into your arse..."

We changed roles but I wasn't expecting to enjoy being the guy out front either.

"I've never particularly enjoyed bendin' over before," I said, thinking that things like tying my shoelaces had never held any excitement for me. I'd certainly never fantasized about having a guy rub his pecker against my bum.

But once I was crouched there on all-fours like he had been, and he was holding me by the hips and pressing his obvious half-bone against my arse, I realised that being like this was, for some reason, extremely erotic.

"Sorry if I end up with a full-on porker, mate," Jake said. "This position has quite a few... shall we say... pleasant associations for me!"

I could feel his sconge growing steadily harder through his jeans and I was surprised at how fast mine was also growing bigger and thicker in my boxers.

"Wow!" I muttered. "This is... er... quite something!"

"You getting a stiffy of your own?" Jake chuckled.

I looked across at his wardrobe mirror, amazed at how arousing I looked offering my bum to Jake's crotch and bending over like I was ready to receive his cock up there. It looked proper gay - how could it not? - but at the same time it seemed so spectacularly hot. Why had I never thought about doing this before? Why had I never imagined myself in this position when I'd been beating off?

"I can't believe I'm actually runnin' on full horn!" I laughed.

He grabbed my hips more firmly and worked the mound of his growing rod against me. "I'm getting there too, mate... I just love doing doggy with another dude!"

I ground my bum against Jake's growing shaft through both our daks, loving how hard and solid it felt between my cheeks and amazed at how hot the two of us looked in his wardrobe mirror.

He grabbed my shoulders and started thrusting roughly against my buttocks and I laughed at our reflection, both amused and incredibly turned-on by how sexy we looked pretending he was doing it gay-style with my bum.

"You really like this, don't you?" Jake asked, humping my arse like he was enjoying the feel of the friction against his dick.

"I reckon I do, yeah," I gasped. "I didn't think I would... but... oh God! It feels so fuckin' horny bendin' over for a dude like this!"

"You're a proper little bum boy," he laughed. "I bet you'd love a nice big blokey cock ramming away at your tight Aussie arse!"

"I reckon I would," I said back, realising I was panting. "I reckon it'd be sexy as fuck!"

"I knew you would! We're both Furlongs, mate... we have a lot in common!"

He was right - my cock was now leaking and aching as it chaffed against my boxers. The front of my jeans was tenting painfully outwards and I wanted nothing more than to yank my zipper down and wank off while Jake forced his big swollen bulge into the crack of my backside.

Without warning, Jake's bedroom door swung open abruptly and his dad walked in on us like this, simulating butt-sex together. I blushed scarlet and tried to pull forwards away from his son, but he held my shoulders firm and kept rubbing his hard-on against my bum as if he hadn't noticed we'd been interrupted.

"Excuse me, gentleman," Uncle Rob called over to us. To my surprise, instead of giving us aggro, he actually looked amused to have caught his son pretending to root my arse on his bedroom floor.

Jake kept bucking his hips against my bum and I realised he didn't care that his dad could see us in what was essentially a gay fuck position.

He looked over to his dad and panted, "I'm just checking to see if Shane has the Furlong gene, dad!"

Uncle Rob peered pointedly at the front of my straining jeans and chuckled, "I think it's safe to say he has, Jake!"

"Yeah, he definitely has the dick gene," Jake grunted, grinding his large, solid lump between my cheeks so hard and so fast there'd be a nasty stain on the inside of my jocks. "But I think I've found another similarity!"

Uncle Rob smiled and then said, "Look guys, Debbie and I are heading off to bed, so keep the noise down, if you would."

I found myself nodding obediently, still crouched there on all fours, unable to stop myself working my arse against Jake's relentlessly thrusting mound.

Before leaving the room Uncle Rob turned and quipped, "Just one word of advice, fellas. I find that what you're doing works a whole lot better when you've got your trousers and underwear pulled down a bit!"

Jake brayed with laughter but I just flushed an even deeper shade of crimson. Was he saying he didn't mind if we hitched our clothes down and started butt-fucking for real? That while he was shagging his girlfriend, he was okay with hearing his son using his cousin's arsehole to match his rhythm?

Jesus, what sort of house had I pitched up in?

In spite of Jake's protests, I pulled away from him and said I was calling it a night. I went back to the spare room, locked the door, and decided I'd load up my backpack next morning so I could head off around Europe as I'd originally planned. I thought Jake was gold and I liked Uncle Rob too, but all this sex stuff was just way too weird.