All Comments on 'The Futa Vlogger Ch. 02'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BurhanDangerBurhanDangeralmost 9 years ago

4'2" , that's height of a petite woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absurd

Even ignoring the impossibly stretchy female anatomy as just a staple of the genre, there are aspects of the story that are just too absurd to ignore.

How could Anna possibly have a bulge between her breasts and be "tit fucked from inside", for example? Is her rib cage equally elastic?

Then, even assuming Anna is some kind of Mr. Fantastic-esque stretchy woman for the purpose of the genre, how could the bed have collapsed under the weight? Does it not come from Valeria herself (meaning there was no change in mass on the bed, just a shift from Valeria to Anna)?

Is Valeria's penis just spontaneously generating matter? Is her dick actually a wormhole that's teleporting the semen in from somewhere else?

Futa stories obviously require some suspension of disbelief, but this goes significantly farther than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: Absurd

calm your ball sack..its a fictional porn story..who cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Screw physics, we have screw-physics

Conservation of mass can just fuck right off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES